We are announcing release canditate for Feedreader 3.12. If everything turns out well then we will also announce it as stable version in some days.
- Fixed (again) columns resize bug
- Some new options (disable version check, color alternate rows)
- Indonesian translation added
- "File > Database information > Clean up" works a little bit more quickly
- We will now tidy up database on every startup of Feedreader. This helps to keep database small and queries fast.
- Added "Search from last 30 days" filter to search functionality. You can enable it from searchbox popupmenu.
- Fixed a bug what occured then pressing D in article where no enclosure exists.
- Internal database changes. This is about performance and avoiding potential hangs.
- New experimental feature "Quick Add Tag". If you are a person who constantly tags articles you may find it interesting. Feedreader tracks all your added tags and makes them available in Quick Add Tag submenu in articles listing popup menu. Now you just have to select a tag from this submenu and it will be added to article.
- Article page feature. Basically if all articles do not get shown on opening some feed or folder then there will appear buttons that let you see also older articles and so on.
Please download 3.12 alpha from our site as: Installer or as Zip file.
Please comment if you find a showstopper bug (bug that did not exist in older version and is occuring from now).