2014-03-23

Besides the lovely Psychopath Free book provided by the mods of this site, self-help books have become my shelter ever since my break-up with the P a few days ago. I read two books by Laura Day I thought would be helpful for survivors of P's:

Welcome to Your Crisis: How to Use the Power of Crisis to Create the Life You Want - Wonderful book on ways to reimagine and channel your crisis into transformation. I found the exercises in this book incredibly helpful for learning more about my strengths, talents and the multiple ways my crisis with the P could be transformative, healing and ultimately the best thing that could've happened to me.

Practical Intuition - Laura Day is a practicing intuitive and she addresses practical ways to tune into the intuition we often ignore or repress when we're with people like P's for example. Although it doesn't address narcissism directly, this book is great for anyone who has rationalized away inappropriate behavior, broken their own boundaries for others and stopped listening to the inner voice meant to protect them.

What are some of the books you've read that have helped you with self-love, spirituality and struggle? :happy-little:

Show more