2015-09-25

dailysilver.jpg

Pricing is a snapshot at a given moment in time. If its a waste of time and not useful info I won't bother. Maybe there is already such a chart available?

My choice of items is based on my own perceptions, which may be flawed.

Net Premium is meant show the real cost of investment - particularly with ASE's - as opposed to just premium over spot. It is the difference between purchase price after shipping and published buy back price before shipping. So it's not really a true net amount, also because it doesn't take into account variations in buy back price due to quantity. Could argue that some other online dealer might pay more, or even your LCS. It's just a guideline that is easy to determine without spending hours of research.

I chose OPM because they are recognizable yet always cheaper than APMEX or Sunshine. Also the data is consistent and easy to come buy.

I chose Provident for pricing because they are consistently cheaper than any other online seller I know of - promotions aside.

With the merger of NTR, OPM and Provident, Elemetal is the largest American-owned precious metals conglomerate providing good delivery gold and silver. They could potentially become the top recognizable private mint and OPM is their signature brand for now. It wouldn't surprise me to see a transition in the near future to Elemetal branded rounds and bars. The 10 oz. Provident bars already have the Elemetal mint mark on the back whereas they used to have the OPM mint mark.

Attached Images

dailysilver.jpg
(47.3 KB)

Show more