2016-10-14

Good question.

"I remind Julian that The New York Times assigned David E. Sanger to control the release of the Wikileaks material.

"Yes," says Julian, Sanger was just the right man.

Sanger is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Aspen Institute Strategy Group."

I point out to Julian that his Wikileaks appears to work for Mossad.

(LAMEST WIKILEAK SO FAR … IS ISRAEL BEHIND IT?) (Wikileaks under doubt as 'classified' documents substantiate bogus U.S. claims) (WIKILEAKS TAKES PRO-ISRAEL STANCE?)

Julian takes a large bite of his pork escalope.

"Wikileaks leaked information about corruption in Tunisia," says Julian. "We began the Arab Spring.

"Wikileaks," continues Julian,"has got support from Jews to a degree out of proportion to their percentage of the population.

This is probably an indication of the liberal leanings and support for civil rights that are widespread in certain Jewish communities."

Julian Assange was born in 1971 in Australia.

After Julian was born, Julian's mother Christine became sexually involved with Leif Meynell, a member of "The Family" cult.

The Family was run by a Anne Hamilton-Byrne "who ran her 'child-kidnapping cult' on the outskirts of Melbourne."

"Byrne dyed the stolen children's hair blonde and fed them LSD."

I ask Julian what he remembers about Hamilton-Byrne and The Family.

"I do not remember Hamilton-Byrne or anything about the cult," he says.

"I remember Leif Meynell," Julian continues, "I remember he had shoulder-length blond hair. He punched me in the face once and my nose bled."

More here:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com.es/2016...n-assange.html

Show more