2016-08-14

The Invisible War: 21st Century Targeting (Approx. 47 Minutes)

The Invisible War: 21st Century Targeting is my 3rd full length film(and 3rd of 2016). I made this video with the intent of helping as many targeted individuals as I could, there are many TIs and growing every day who are blindsided by a cold and calculated black ops conspiracy. If only I had known what I know now at the beginning of my targeting, I could have saved a lot of hardship.

This film aims to expose the modern day targeting holocaust while giving viewers who watch it an initiation to the tactics and illusions that the targeting sources are prolific sources of. I tried to emphasize solutions (which are mostly psychological) and awareness based defenses to better equip TIs who view this film.

Featured in the Video: Dr. Robert Duncan, Dr. John Hall, Dr. Michael Persinger, Tupac Shakur, Cathy O'Brien, David Knight, Omnisense, +more.

Invisible War Web Page - Omnisense.org

Invisible War Soundtrack

Available for Free/Donation *Here*.

Video Topics:

-Directed Energy Weapon Terrorism

-Political Dissident Targeting Programs

-A New Generation of Technology Based COINTELPRO-like Tactics

-Technological Illusions - Technological Mind Tricks

-Directed Energy Weapon Neuroscience

-Remote Neural Monitoring

-Gangstalking/Street Theater Illusions

-“Correlation does not mean causality” ~ Dr. Robert Duncan

-COINTELPRO as seen by Tupac

-Electronic Telepathy Capabilities - v2k

-Common Electronic Telepathy Facades

-Electronic Telepathy Patents

-Assassinated Musicians - Assassinated Dissidents

-Electromagnetic Mind Control

-Reasons for Targeting / Selection of Targets

-Post-Singularity Black Project AI

-Remote Neural Monitoring Reactive Targeting AI (Thought Reactive AI)

-Virtual Reality - Synthetic Dream Mind Control Programs

-v2k Terrorism

-Magnetic Fields Creating Voices

-Mapping Electromagnetics via Electronic Telepathy

-Microchipping vs Remotely Done

-Targeted Individuals Torture Programs

-Psychological Operations - Psychological Warfare

Quotes from the Film:

Electromagnetic Mind Control

"Electromagnetic mind control provides for revolutionary opportunities to control the opposition."

"Certain electromagnetic signals work exactly like drugs, so the promise is that anything you can do with drugs you can do with the right electromagnetic signals..." ~ Anonymous Black Project Scientist

"Such high-tech weapons systems will be comparable in effect to nuclear weapons, but will be more acceptable in terms of political and military ideology." ~Vladimir Putin

"It is completely clear that the state which is first to create such weapons will achieve incomparable superiority." -- Major I. Chernishev, Russian Army; US Military Publication: The Mind has No Firewall

“Individuals whose brain centers are electrically stimulated believe their evoked actions are their own ideas; their conscious mind rationalizes the evoked actions away. People experiencing this electrical stimulation aren't consciously aware of an external influence.” (Project MKULTRA Yale Neuroscientist Dr. José Delgado, Physical Control of the Mind: Toward a Psychocivilized Society; page 116.)

Technological Illusions - Technological Mind Tricks

“Correlation does not mean causality” ~ Dr. Robert Duncan

"These experiences are so strong they're utterly real for the person who is experiencing them. They can be as profound as a religious conversion... Yet we can generate them with a machine."

-Dr. Michael Persinger’s Work; The God Helmet on the Learning Channel

"This technology has interacted with quite a large amount of people, however it is almost always misidentified as other sources..."

"There's only one way to be right, but there's lots of ways to be wrong." ~ Jeremy Radlow

“If you had special glasses that could show you everything directed energy weapon mind control programs are behind, perhaps your mind would be blown.”

New Wave of COINTELPRO-like Directed Energy Weapon Targeting Programs

"COINTELPRO-like programs have been rehashed under a modern directed energy weapon conspiracy so vast it is beyond the ability of the average person to comprehend."

"...the technology for torture has advanced more than a hundred fold in recent decades." ~ Ex-CIA Engineer Dr. Robert Duncan

"The reason why they target political dissidents is they are a threat to established control systems."

Targeted Individuals

"The acts committed by government sources with directed energy weapons are nothing short of a holocaust."

"Theres no way any agency or government could possibly admit this level of assassination and torture without a complete collapse." ~Dr. Robert Duncan

"Public neuroscience will catch up to what targeted individuals are saying about directed energy weapons eventually..."

Show more