2015-05-20

Hi,

When you don't have the time to play your favorite game, such as Clash of Clans, you tend to fall behind the pack and become prey to those who are leaps and bound above you in the way of attacking and defending. Well that is now a thing of the past.

Introducing the best Clash of Clans automated bot, BrokenBot.

What sets BrokenBot aside from other 'automated CoC bots' is that it is 100% free to use, for anyone. It is and always will be open source, which means you are free to edit any of the source code as you see fit. This is great in terms of customization for any unique clasher.

Apart from being free, it is also the most stable CoC bot available. Not only are the competition trying to copy the source code from BrokenBot, but they are also trying to make you pay for it. On top of that, the 'automated bots' that they offer aren't even stable enough for casual use, whereas BrokenBot is so stable you can leave it running for days, even weeks on end without needing to check on it.

Other things that set BrokenBot apart from the 'paid, unstable junk' that the competition offers is it's awesome, easy to use, easy to setup and 100% customizable features. Weather you are an avid farmer or a competitive trophy pusher, BrokenBot will handle any CoC related task that you can throw at it. Literally.

We all know that attacking other players isn't the only thing you have to do to maintain you village, and BrokenBot knows that too, that is why there are features such as 'Auto Resource Collection', which as the name says, will automatically collect the resources from your mines and collectors.

Another feature that makes BrokenBot such a big thing in the Clash of Clans world today is the option to automatically donate troops to you clan members, 24/7. That's right, you can be the reason you whole clan thrives purely because they will never have to worry about not having a full Clan Castle every again, thanks to you chosing to use BrokenBot.

What I have mentioned above isn't even 1% of the full feature list that BrokenBot delivers. Let me name a few more:

- Maintain trophy range

- Exp Mode

- Custom troop/spell training

- Townhall snipe

- Dark elixir zapping

- Donate/Request troops

- Auto upgrade buldings, troops, walls & more

- Raid and village reports sent to any device

- Stay active 24/7, auto reconnect on disconnection

- Auto barracks, spells & hero boosts

All these features and I still haven't listed them all.

Now, you, like many other who are thinking about using BrokenBot are probably thinking "I've spent countless hours and money on getting my village to where it is today, I don't want to get banned". That is a totally valid thought, but let me be brutally honest and straight forward, using BrokenBot IS against Supercell's ToS, using anything that isn't built into the app itself is against Supercell's ToS, these is all true, but let me assure you that in the month I have been a part of the BrokenBot community I have not seen a single person claim to be banned, not when using BrokenBot either way. Most of the posts you see around the internet of people being banned is purely to scare people away from using bots like this, because they think it's 'unfair', I call it playing the game how I see fit.

BrokenBot uses a very complex and unique attacking and troop placement algorithm to insure that your attacks look as human like as possible, if you don't believe me check out the demo video here, http://brokenbot.org, and tell me that it doesn't look legitimate enough to pass as a human raid.

Another thing you might be worried about is using your App Store credentials with BrokenBot, well simple said, you don't need to. You use an emulator called BlueStacks and this is where you login, basically this just emulates a Android device like the one you are probably holding in your hand right now. BlueStacks is used by 100s of thousands of people daily and is one of the most popular Android emulators, this is what you sign into, and it is 100% safe.

SO I've given you a bunch of reason why you should use BrokenBot, why you shouldn't be afraid of using BrokenBot but now it's time for you to make a decision. Are you going to fall behind the pack because you work life gets in the way of playing your favorite game, or are you going to take leaps and bounds and pull up in front of the competition, strong, ready and confident enough to take them on? It's your choice.

If you have any questions or what like some more information then feel free to come have a chat on our forum at http://forum.brokenbot.orgwhere one of our friendly developers or moderators will be more then happy to help you with your query.

Enjoy the rest of your day and clash on!

Show more