We are announcing Feedreader 3.10 RC1 today. Hopefully this will also be stable release if we do not get major bugs during testing of RC1.
RC1 can be downloaded from here.
- Fixes to enclosure downloading
- Fixes to timezone related functions
- Now you can copy from feed editbox (it was not possible before)
- Published options for duplicate grouping and ratings.
- Printing from minibrowser window works now
- A lot of internal fixes to Newsbrain engine (engine for feed updating and so on).
We are going on vacation from 1 to 31 July. So it's going to be a little bit more quiet here then. :)