2014-09-16

I installed zencart from my ISP (slap my hand), and it was 1.5.1.

After making just a few customizations, I noticed 1.5.3 was available, so I upgraded. When I ran the installer, it said all I needed to do was upgrade the database. When I clicked on "upgrade database," the screen just went blank and stayed that way. I left if for a while in case it was working in the background, and it never came back.

I reran the installer, and it showed the database was still 1.5.1

So I checked the log files, and found this message:

Quote:

[16-Sep-2014 12:16:29 America/Denver] PHP Warning: require_once(/home3/rainfor4/public_html/shipsandtrains/../includes/classes/vendors/password_compat-master/lib/password.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/rainfor4/public_html/shipsandtrains/includes/classes/class.zcPassword.php on line 52

[16-Sep-2014 12:16:29 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home3/rainfor4/public_html/shipsandtrains/../includes/classes/vendors/password_compat-master/lib/password.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home3/rainfor4/public_html/shipsandtrains/includes/classes/class.zcPassword.php on line 52

I checked, and the file seems to be there.

Any ideas what's wrong?

Show more