2014-03-16

Hi,

Something has just come to light today - when a user (or me!) clicks any login link....all they see is the text "Welcome, Please Sign In" on the login page - nothing more.

This may well have been going on for a while, as pretty well all of my customers seem to just go off to PayPal to pay (using Express Checkout) and not bothering to login. I'm really not sure what has happened - I change things around quite a lot, but I don't recall changing anything that would have affected this page. Certainly I haven't meant to change it!!

I have Snapshot installed, that I run every 12 hours. I've looked at the last few days and come up with nothing as yet. Now, I know the login page *has* been working, as I've used it myself to log in to customers' accounts and test accounts. I can't remember when I last did this, though. I shall continue to look through my File Watch logs, but in the meantime - does anyone have any idea what file(s) I may have inadvertently mucked up, probably by leaving off a ";" or something?

I've attached a wee jpg of the screen, if it's not obvious what I'm on about. Simplythebestontheweb.co.uk if you want to view the source.

TIA,

Gavin

Attached Images

Show more