2013-08-16

Hi all,

I have created a couple new order statuses, such as "Canceled" and "Pre-Orders" on top of the pre-existing "Delivered", "Pending" ad "Update" options. I left the default as "Pending", as that is only logical for any new order on my store. The thing is, it seems to be defaulting any new orders to the newly created "Canceled" status that I created, even though it is not the default.

I have tried a few things, such as setting a different category to default and then setting it back to "Pending" as the default, but still no luck. Heck, even when I leave another status as the default, such as "Pre-Order", it still gets set to "Canceled" anyways.

I thought that maybe Zen-Cart wasn't properly setting the status as default in the database, despite the UI saying it was, so hopped on over to my SQL database to check things out. Unfortunately when I look at the "Order Status" table in the database, it only has the following columns "order status id", "language id" and "order status name", but nothing referring to which would be set as default. I have tried to look through the database to see where this default would be set, but I can't seem to locate it.

Can anyone help me out with this issue by chance?

Thank you in advance for any assistance anyone can provide.

Fretty
www.universal-heros.com

Show more