2016-09-19

Ok... I am posting here and will explain my experience ...

I tried to log in about 2 weeks ago (and my username / password is saved in the browser) to my account (i00) and it said that I had entered an invalid username and password.

I then tried to reset my password, entered my email address that I generally use for everything, it said it was sent and I didn't get the email.

I then thought maybe it was my other account, since I created the account a very long time ago, this time it stated that no account belonged to that email address, meaning that I was right with the first one that I attempted.

Then contact support...

It's been TWO weeks... still no reply.. so...

I try to log in again etc... still no go so try to create a new account (this one), and it states that my password needs to be at least 4 chrs??? ... my last one wasn't... is this why I can't sign in, because of some validation that is being done??? ... also strangely enough it also let me use the same email address that I had signed up with before???

Anyone else had issues like this??

And does VBForums support actually exist (or am I just sending correspondence to the void) so I can get my old account working again?

Thanks,

Kris

Show more