2014-08-02

Hi guys,

I am 3 days old with TI, I tried reading as much as I can from FAQs, Rules andthe Suggestion thread before posting this, I notice a couple before mesuggested a tracker rating system to solve the overwhelming question ‘ whichtracker should I pursue for <category>’ specially newcomers as I am.

I been thinking what if we add like a detailed specifications as a summary ofthe review for example, community activeness (1 graveyard - 10 very active),bonus acquiring (1hard-10 easy), free leech torrents (Yes, No), Hit&RunMethodology (Yes,No), New Members KickoffRatio(1 hardest to build your ratio-10 easiest)etc..

The thing is to go as detailed as possible and to be searchable (you will beable to search for a tracker based on these specifications.

Furthermore, maybe to build it as a tree for example, Free Leech torrents (Yes,No) then free leech availability (1 very few – 10 lot of torrents), Bonus System(Yes, No) then BonusToRatio-spending bonus to fix your ratio-(Yes, No) orBonusToInvite(Yes,No) then Bonus Acquiring (1 hardest -10 easiest) etc.

Finally, I would suggest that to be added while a new review of a tracker andnot to waste time on forgotten trackers.

Show more