2014-07-16

why hasnt he responded to my message yet?

Follow

2 hours ago
2h ago

i have been chatting with a guy for a couple of weeks now. Before you assume anything, i have met him before a couple of times a long time ago in real life but he doesnt remember me so asked for pictures. I sent him some in my work outfit and he commented saying it was a very nice pic etc and asked for a further pic of me in jeans since i was wearing my suit. I said i would send him some and asked if he could send me some pics of him he said, yes of course! a pic in jeans would also be great. then he said just on the way to a client meeting...

couple days later i emailed him my jeans pics and i didnt get a reply.

couple days after that i messaged him a further pic saying here is another pic. Where are your pics?

after this emial he messaged me about an hour after saying:

'im off and not in switzerland right now. Ill send you a pic as soon as im back. How was your day?

I waited a few days before messaging him back again and then yesterday answered his question about how my day was and asked which country he was in, if he was on a business trip etc

I also emailed him the pictures i had sent previously to him again all in one document

I havent heard back yet

do you think he is not interested ? why would he answer to say he was going to send me a pic as soon as he gets back and ask me how my day was if he wasnt interested?

Show more