TheSoftballZone Presents "Main Event #1"

$7500.00 in Travel Expense "TE Funds" Money
Travel Expense payout structure is based on 15 Teams in each age group

When - May 27th, 28th and 29th of 2016

Entry Fee $450

Age Groups - 14u, 12u and 10 under

Location - Riverside Park Zanesville, Ohio

Playing under ASA rules thru out the tournament

Registration links will be available on the forum by October 26th.

We will take a maximum of 54 Teams

4 Game Guaranteed - weather permitting

2 games in Pool Play for seeding into Double elimination brackets

2 umpire per-game

3 umpire per-game once we're in semi finals all age groups

Game Time Limits 80 minutes

ASA Run ahead rule & Mercy rule in effect

Championship Games 7 innings
6 Softball Diamonds
6 Lighted diamonds

Great Concessions Stands

ASA UIC on site all weekend

ASA Commission on site all weekend

TD on site all weekend

2 TD assist on site all weekend

Game Time Limit PP, BP 1:20 minutes - complete the inning

Pool Play can end in a Tie Ball Game

Before any Championship Game is Started - Both Coaches will be told the total TE Funds and payouts structure for their Championship game based on total Teams in his/her age group and added funds from gates. If both Coaches agree they can divide the TE Funds or make some other type of deal on the TE Funds before the start of the Championship game.

*Championship game will start at Schedule Time with or without any agreements made*

"The follow Travel Expense payout structure is based on 15 Teams in each age group"

"Read How does it work for other other possible payout structures"

14 under $2,000.00 Winner maximum payout

14 under $500.00 * runner-ups minimum payout

12 under $2,000.00 Winner maximum payout

12 under $500.00 * runner-ups minimum payout

10 under $2,000.00 Winner maximum payout

10 under $500.00 * runner-ups minimum payout

As part of the TE Funds payout agreement winners and runner-ups will carry OFC/TSZ Banner and display it during events they attend until the 2017 Main Event #2.

"How does it work"

For ever team enter per age group $150 Dollars will be placed into a Travel Expense Tournament Fund. TE Funds will be paid out to the Winners and Runner-ups in each age group.

* We will increase the runner-ups TE payout based on teams enter per-age group plus gates. My Goals is to have a minimum of $1000.00 for the runner-ups.

If we fail to meet the minimum of 15 Teams in any age group, pay out structures will be on the followed. Teams x $150 = $$$$ with 75% going to the winners in the age group and 25% going to the runner-up.

Example 12 teams x $150 = $1800 in TE Funds $1350.00 going to winner and $450 going to runner-up.

The Goal of "Main Event #1" is to give back to the Girls Fastpitch Softball Community only! Allot of tournament have great causes that they support and that Fantastic. I just prefer to support Girls Fastpitch Softball that my causes. And the other Goal is promote the Ohio Fastpitch Connection @ thesoftballzone.com domain. I'm sure just hosting a event that paying out TE $$$$$$ will help promote this site just from people talking about this tournament.

Jeff Baker will have a Booth setup and will be Broadcasting 2 games a days on Diamond #1. Jeff will also being doing at least one Championship game as well.

A portion of the gates will be given to Stay In Softball

I really wanted to give out Team sponsorship's for this event but after talking it over with "ASA Ohio State Commissioner - Warren Jones" he said I couldn't do that! But I could host a event if I was paying out Travel Expense Funds/Money. So that what were doing. If you have any questions about playing in this event I suggest you do your own research before enter. Warren Jones said he be would happy to talk with to anyone that had any concerns about playing in this event. You can Contact Warren at 419.651.3335

Registration will be available by October 26th.

Attached Images

TSZ-3x6-banner_1.jpg
(51.1 KB)

Show more