2013-11-30

Just wanted to start off by saying I have been following this forum for about 5 or 6 months now. I am eternally grateful for all of the information shared by those who have had success in business, and all of the others who are on their way there! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :eusa_clap:

I'm currently an 18 year old male living in Northern Idaho. I have read TMF as well as many other books of it's type, and in the past few months, I've been building up an insane amount of energy (and a not-so-insane amount of money) to let loose on my first business. I realize I am very young and that I have not "endured" it as long as most, but I have been working a Slowlane job for the past 2 years. I am getting absolutely burn out with it. Thankfully, I have stowed away enough money to be able to take a few months off from working in order to launch a full-fledged effort to help myself get into business.

I feel that the next stage of my life is a very vital one towards achieving success at a young age. I ask myself, "why spend 4-6 years in college?" "Could those 4-6 years be better spent on creating a successful business?" I think we all know the answer to that!

Like most of you, my head is filled with new ideas for inventions and ways to bring value to the market every day. I have had some ideas that I have acted on, but most just sit in a notes document somewhere in my computer's hard drive. I am at the point where I feel I have an extremely good idea that I am ready to take to the next level and run with. I will post about this in a separate thread, but thought everyone should know that much here and now.

As I said, I have been reading through this forum for a while now. The information gathered is such a gold-mine, I only feel obligated to subscribe to the Insiders, which I plan on doing in the next week or so. I chose to create an account now in order to reach out to those who can help in a big way. I am ready to launch a business, and have never been this ready for anything. I will be asking lots of questions, and any help will be greatly appreciated. I hope to achieve a level of success to where I am able to help people (as many do on this forum) achieve their goals in business, and hope I can add to the value here on this forum by posting.

Thank you all!!

GravyBoat

Show more