Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
Sr. Cisco Voice Engineer
$68 per hr
Support the In-Scope Technology production environment by proactively monitoring and quickly responding to hardware/software/network Incidents across multiple technologies within the technical area of expertise. Frequently collaborates with vendor/contractor partners to develop and implement detailed design, configuration and engineering strategies/solutions to resolve issues/Incidents while remaining focused on security, up-time and performance. Frequently provides troubleshooting and resolution to complex Problems/issues and provides support for Service Requests.
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or related field; or equivalent work experience.
· 7-10 years of experience.
· Specialization in few products or capabilities.
· Strong knowledge of Lifecycle Management.
· Skills to support documentation development and explanation to non-technical resources.
· Represent and work closely with Architecture.
· Specialty product experience with growth path toward Architectural expertise.
· Vendor product training certifications. CCNP, CCIE preferred.
· Through automatic systems or manual checks, detect and validate real or potential impacts to the customer and initiate the proper Ameriprise Service Management process.
· Monitor IPT utilization and health through the use of monitoring tools and access to devices for IPT.
· Assist in the design and implementation of proactive monitoring capability.
· Manage Event monitoring systems to accurately reflect events and corresponding Incident tickets.
· Document and develop monitoring parameters
· Document and develop preventative maintenance parameters and procedures
· Perform third line of Support specifically for voice, network, IPT, and carrier services, for all Incidents following Ameriprise Service Management processes
· Advanced troubleshooting and analysis for In-Scope Technology.
· Provide technical escalation point for Tier 1 and Tier 2 engineer engagements.
· Initiate and coordinate collaborative troubleshooting sessions.
· Expert level troubleshooting and analysis for all Services in-scope.
· Utilize application based performance capture tools for analysis and troubleshooting.
· Expert Analysis of device and server network performance logs in an effort to triage an Incident
· Analysis and resolution of chronic or undetermined issues
· Deep dive analysis of Problems and Incidents
· Provide high level of technical expertise for Problem Management support and determine Root Cause (RCA) for business impacting Incidents.
· Create Change plans needed to perform tasks needed for Lifecycle Management.
· Review and update detailed technical and architectural documents,
· Work with Ameriprise team on project implementations to provide effective Operational Readiness.
· Identify process improvements, standards and best practices as a specialist in field and technology supported.
· Partner with Ameriprise CDO experts for alignment on strategies and priorities.
· Tightly integrated with Delivery Teams for the implementation of new technologies that support new capabilities and resolve issues.
· Provide expert product-specific skills in technology supported.
· Work directly with Product manufacture to resolve issues, identify enhancements and implement.
· Build partnerships with Ameriprise CDO experts and Portfolio Architects.
· Demonstrate continuous learning of Ameriprise Business and technical environment.
· Lead, mentor and coach Level 1 and Level 2 resources.
· Work directly with Manufacturer Technical Assistance or Research and Development.
· Initiate conversations with escalated Ameriprise contracted support vendors (i.e. Cisco TAC).
Thanks and Regards,
Phone: 732-851-1596/ 732-767-0010 Ext: 542
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Detroit, Michigan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/detroitmichigan.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.