2013-10-06

i don't know if this is the right place for this, so if it isn't, my apologies

HELLO EVERYONE I am in major art block and so I am here looking for things to draw.

I won't charge for them, but at the same time I won't guarantee what the art style will be. It could be a sketch or a pixel or a full picture, I dunno. You can certainly ask for the style you want, and I'll try my best, but again no promises. My examples aren't all AC based, but I'm assuming all the requests will be, so I'm prepared for that x) As you an see, I specialize in animals, so villager requests would be easier for me.

Anyways, on to the examples

pixel [WIP]

sketch [WIP] villager shortcake.jpg bigger version

whatever this might be [DONE] alexandersbback_freckles.jpg bigger version

color [DONE] fight.jpg bigger version and other example w/ loose shading

full picture [DONE] gallo.jpg bigger version

squints

okay I think that's all

TO DO LIST

Pecan (pixel) for friend

Colton and Julian (sketch) for PhantomRose

Stitches and Beau (sketch) for sorrynotsorry

Chrissy and Francine being cute for Stargazer741

Lolly (and maybe Peitro) for Mewtral

Stitches and Tangy bein love-birds for Bluebirds

All the wolves, or some wolves surrounding Agent S and Muffy for StormBlader

Stitches and Lucky playin in a sandbox (or something) for 1kiki09 (for their signature)

Derwin for ILOVEDERWIN

QUEUE

Lobo, Tom, and Bones playing poker for Lissy421

EDIT: Something I'd appreciate for you to understand is that I am a student, so I don't draw all day. And if I'm not motivated to do it, sometimes I don't work at all. I won't drop your project by any means, but please understand it might take some time; not to mention I am doing these for free. As in, I am not making any real profit from this. I will try to work on these in order, but it's highly possible for projects requested after yours to be finished before yours - either do to complexity or motivation. I can say for certain that, in the current list, there are a few projects I am excited to work on, so those might be finished sooner than others. If for some reason you are upset at how long I am taking, or just don't want the picture anymore, PM me, don't post here. I am in PST too, so as of the time of this edit, it's 11:55PM. That means I won't be working on anything tonight. Thank you for your understanding, I really appreciate it.

Attached Images

alexandersbback_freckles.jpg
(10.7 KB)

fight.jpg
(19.5 KB)

gallo.jpg
(11.2 KB)

villager shortcake.jpg
(8.4 KB)

Show more