2016-06-20

Leelee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leelee

I love your EVERYTHING!

Height: 5’6”
Weight: 91 lb
Species: Unknown, because she can’t be a rabbit and she’s definitely not a human.

Appearance

Spoiler for How she looks like:

Show

Leelee looks like your standard teenager, except from the waist down she has bunny legs. Her skin is a soft peach color and her eyes are ocean-blue. She also has bunny ears instead of human ears, and her hair is so long that she often has it in a ponytail. The ponytail is usually wrapped around her neck like a blonde feather boa. Interestingly, given her legs, she can walk both normally and in little hops, but she often reserves the hops for when she’s really excited and happy (which is almost all the time). Her tail is very fluffy and white in color.

She wears a light pink shirt with the words “I love your EVERYTHING!” written on it with bright pink glittery gel. The ‘o’ in the word ‘love’ has been replaced with a heart shape. She wears a pair of light blue jean shorts with pockets on the sides and back. The hem of each pant leg is ragged and torn, suggesting she’s been wearing these for a long time. It also begs the question of where she got the clothes from in the first place.

Her fur is a very light blonde, and covers everything from her waist down, but up top, only her ears and her arms from elbow to fingertip are covered. Her fingernails naturally grow into claw like points. She also wears a pair of large, oversized soft furry paw gloves with retractable, snow-white claws. The pads on them have slight shape of hearts, and though Leelee has five fingers, the paws have four including the opposable thumb (although this doesn’t seem to bother her one bit). Leelee has them on all the time, but can take them off if she wants to. When she wears them, they act like her normal hands because these queer tendril things from inside the gloves root into her skin. It doesn't seem to hurt her in any way, but gross.

Apparently someone taught her how to use makeup, because she often has a faint pink heart-shaped mark on each cheek. Somehow this makeup can’t smudge or anything, so it’s really strange. She doesn’t have makeup anywhere else and she doesn’t even wear lipstick (lipstick is better for drawing…according to Leelee). She couldn’t have been born with these…could she?

Personality

Spoiler for How she acts:

Show

Playful and always looking for fun, Leelee’s excessive good nature can be a joy or a nuisance to those around her. On the flip side, she finds no trouble in causing chaos (and injury) and will not hesitate if she sees it necessary for her to do so. Due to the advice of some very wise friends, she doesn’t kill unless she sees absolutely no way to avoid it.

In battle, it is difficult to tell whether she’s playing or actually taking the fight seriously, since she seems to have a lot of fun regardless of the situation.

Abilities

Spoiler for What she does:

Show

Hot Pink Fire: Leelee can cloak her hands in pink flames, searing anything she touches. Interestingly, the fire only burns what she wants it to and leaves anything else unharmed. This is probably a skill Zoltar taught her. The fire is very bright so she often uses it to blind enemies instead of hurt them.

Weird Aura of Super Sensing: Leelee will immediately detect anything that comes within 6 feet of her, especially if it’s pink or cute.

Physical Attributes: Leelee’s indestructible claws are very sharp and can slice through most tough materials with ease. Her hearing and sense of smell are also very keen. For some odd reason…she can see in the dark. Leelee can swim very well even though there’s no record of anyone teaching her how. She can also jump about 18 feet in any direction she likes (even straight up). Her stamina is (so far) unmatched and she does not tire very easily.

Oh, and she’s immune to extreme heat (i.e. fire) somehow. That’s kind of scary…

Spoiler for COMBAT TACTICS:

Show

As she has no defense, she’s very fast and light on her feet and relies on her dodging skills to outpace enemies. Leelee's fire is extremely bright, so she often uses it to distract enemies so she can make a move. Her claws and teeth are her secondary weapons if her fire fails. She also has claws on her feet, so don’t get kicked by her either…

Weaknesses

Spoiler for Her drawbacks...:

Show

Hot Pink Fire – If her paws get wet, she can’t use the fire until they dry off. Oh, and the flame only burns really badly if she continues to apply it to an enemy's flesh. Otherwise the affected area will heal up very quickly as soon as she stops using the fire. The regeneration does not work on non-living material (e.g. shields, swords, armor, etc.).

Weird Aura of Super Sensing – Just because she can sense it doesn’t mean she can avoid it (e.g. hail of arrows, bullet, etc.)

Other Weaknesses: Leelee gets very agitated when she sees foxes. However, she never runs away from them…but towards them. She thinks that after they run off that they aren’t scary anymore.

Leelee can suffer from cuts, bruises, and broken bones. Any injury, even if it’s minor, will cause Leelee to speed up, aiming to bring the enemy down faster. The quicker she moves, the slower the blood flow from her wounds.

Story

Spoiler for Her backstory...:

Show

Hi, hello, hey, my name’s Leelee and this is my story!

So I grew up with a bunch of the cutie-cute-cuuuutest rabbits you’ve ever seen in your whole entire huge life! They were all black and had cute little red eyes and cute little sharp black retractable claws! They liked hunting deer a lot, and I hunted with them because it was so fun! They also had cute little pointy white sharp fang teeth! I have cute little pointy white sharp fang teeth too!

When I was little, I was the same size as my bunny rabbit parents. Now that I’m older, I’m a lot bigger than them, but they don’t mind. It just means I help them out a lot more when they hunt for tasty deer for us to eat. I also eat sweet fruits and drink cool river water and find bugs to munch if I can’t find any mice.

I don’t look like my bunny parents, even though I do have some bunny stuff on me. I look different. I wondered about this a lot. I thought it so much that the tips of my ears got hurt.

I got my answer when I was about 12 years old. I don’t know how I knew my age. My bunny parents just look at me and then I know they’re telling me, ‘You’re twelve now Leelee and we love you!’ Oh, and that reminds me of my sister. She’s a black bunny like the rest of my family and her name is Lily. I would have been named ‘Lily’ like her, but my bunny mom liked the name Lily so much that she named me something that sounded closest to it, ‘Leelee’.

So as I was saying, I got my answer when this big huge epic ship landed on the ground in front of my family’s rabbit house hole. Some animals came out and they looked like me! I ran over to say hi, but my parents were scared of the animals and wouldn’t come.

When the animals saw me, they got scared too, but then they turned into big scary animals! One of them turned into a big brown bat with big pointy fangs, and another turned into a long scaly snake, and the last turned into a big strong cat with shiny gold fur.

I stopped and crouched, wondering if I should go back, but then the bat animal landed and then came a little closer to me. I heard his voice in my head and realized he was saying hi, so I said hi too.

The cat was growling at me almost the entire time, but then after I said hi to him he seemed to relax. The snake said nothing and just watched me dance happy circles around her.

The bat turned back into his animal form and asked me if I could turn into a rabbit. I said no, and he seemed to be confused. He then asked me what I was and I told him I was a Leelee. He laughed at me when I said that. Then he said that his name was Daniel Carson and his other animal friends were Carla (the snake) and Matt (the cat). Daniel said he was a cougar, not a cat, but I think the word cat’s cuter than cougar.

Then they stayed with me and we had a lot of fun. They taught me things about humans (because they were sort of humans). It was very interesting. I wanted to go to Earth, the place where the humans lived, and see everything they told me about, but Daniel said it wasn’t a good idea. He said they’d do bad things to me since I’m different. So maybe I came from these types of humans sometime long ago. Maybe…

I then went and tried to introduce them to my family, but my bunny parents wouldn’t come out of the house hole. My sister did. She really liked Carla.

Then I went and hunted deer while Daniel and the others watched from far away. Daniel then approached me afterwards and said that they were going to a place called SP, and I was welcome to come with them. They saw my potential as a fighter.

I decided to go with them, and said goodbye to my parents (since I’m getting too big for the house hole anyway). My bunny mom actually made me go. She said I just had to follow my dreams and have a lot of fun. I don’t know what she meant about dreams because I can’t follow them since they’re invisible and stuff, but I know how to have fun, so I’m excited!

SP! Here I come!

Note from the wRHG Regulation Force: She really seems to believe she was born from these bunny rabbit monsters. We highly doubt we’ll ever find out who she really came from, since she’ll never be able to remember that far back.

Demo

Spoiler for Leelee explained in writing...:

Show

The moon shone bright in the night sky. Its beams sprayed the environment with lunar frost, transforming the forest into a silver dreamland. For the hunter though, the woods were far from dreamy.

He moved quickly through the brush, trying to avoid the driest looking bushes. A cool breeze brushed past his face, carrying nothing but silence with it. The man frowned, wondering if he’d timed this hunt correctly. He’d been doing this for a long time…but nowadays the weather changes had made tracking difficult. A frown touched his face for a moment, and he thought back to his stockpile. He knew for sure that he wouldn’t last another day without meat.

A fleeting motion caught his eye, and he froze; his bow at ready. A deer. The animal stood with its flank just hidden behind a few trees, its impressive horns twisting from its head in graceful symmetry. The hunter let his breath out slowly; aiming his bow, when a sudden flicker of movement, just behind his quarry, caught his attention. As soon as he saw it, the deer bounded away, lost to the night like an illusion.

The new form moved closer, the glare of its eyes unmistakeable in the shadow. Mountain cat. The hunter began to back away, and as the predator drew closer he saw that it was fairly underweight. Okay. A starving mountain cat. Not good. The cat growled, slinking into a low, hunting crouch, its tail flicking back and forth.

He turned the arrow towards the cat and fired, his panic sending the arrow sailing undeterred into an innocent bush. The man’s frantic heartbeat quickened. Uh, oh. The cat charged him with a yowl, its claws shredding the ground underfoot. Having no time to reload, the hunter turned tail and ran for his life.

He didn’t get far.

The cat hissed, and then a sudden, huge weight slammed into his backpack. He cried out and fell, knowing for a single, crushing moment that the cat was on top of him. The hunter shut his eyes. It was over now…

Suddenly the cat tumbled off to the side, torn from his back. The hunter rolled, surprised, and scrambled to his feet. The cat was writhing over by a bush, being viciously attacked by…rabbits?

The little creatures were scratching and biting every spot they could reach, and as he stared, he noticed a larger creature was crouched with them. Distorted by the dappled shadow of the trees, the being turned its head towards him, its long rabbit ears pointing right in his direction. The glare of the moon reflected off its eyes, giving them an eerie greenish glow.

As soon as its head went up, the rest of the rabbits broke off in their attack and let the cat run off. The rabbits stared, and then began to advance.

The hunter ran again, adrenaline driving him purposelessly through the brush. Behind him, the near inaudible rustle of disturbed brush met his ears, forcing his legs to work even harder. Don’t let them catch up, his mind screamed. Don’t let them! Branches slapped at his face, tearing at his clothing in an attempt to slow him down. He stumbled haphazardly over rocks and roots, shredding his clothes on seemingly every wild rosebush he encountered.

At first, he was fine, but then…ever so slowly…he began to tire. His breath came in ragged gasps, and he found his vision was blurrier than he’d expected. The moonlight played tricks on his exhausted eyes, turning his environment into a smear of whitish unreality. The hunter staggered, gasping, and tripped over a tree root. He lay there, and heard the movement of his relentless pursuers surrounding him. The hunter stayed still for a long time, hoping they’d leave. There was a long silence, but when he looked up, the pinpoint red lights in the undergrowth told him that the rabbits were still there. He scrambled to his feet, determined to face his end while standing up.

The rabbits approached him slowly on every side. As they advanced into the light of the moon, he had plenty of time to observe their red eyes, shiny black fur, and sharply pointed fangs. They crept towards him, as if they were trying to sneak up on him in plain sight.

Sweat trickled down his back.

“Stay away!” he cried, unsure of whether to load his bow. These creatures were too focused on him now. If he so much as lifted his arm to load an arrow, the rabbits would likely attack. He looked around, trying to spot their massive leader. He finally saw it, approaching him slowly from the front.

He dropped the bow, knowing his shaking hands did him no good if he decided to fire. The leader cocked its head, still shrouded in shadow, and then stepped into the moonlight. The hunter blinked, almost gasping in shock.

The creature was human. Or…human-ish. It was a girl, with long furry bunny ears. Her face was peach-skinned, with faint heart shapes on the cheek areas. Her bright blue eyes were shining with curiosity, and as she approached, he realized that the entire lower half of her body was that of a rabbit. She wore a light pink shirt with a faint red heart shape covering most of it. Within the heart were the words “I love your EVERYTHING!” in bright pink glittery gel. Her jeans cut off just before her knees, its edges ragged with wear. Her ‘hands’ formed into large, fluffy, light blonde paws, with pads that vaguely suggested heart shapes.

Aside from her lower half, her topside was furless except for her ears.

As he studied her face, he realized the fur boa he thought she was wearing was actually her hair. The blonde strands had been tied up into a ponytail and the ponytail loosely wrapped around her neck. She grinned at him, and he noted with some discomfort that every one of her teeth was sharply pointed, like those of the rabbits around her. His nerves returned in a flash, but were frightened away by the creature’s next words:

“Awwww!” the mutant said, her ears drooping a little. “He’s scared of us.”

The rabbits bunched around her, their ears pricked forwards. One of them scratched behind its ear with a hind leg.

The hunter stood there, confused. It knew English? Suddenly the girl pounced, wrapping him up in an enthusiastic, yet gentle hug. As quickly as it had come, it ended as the female dumped him back onto his rear. The girl then dropped down on all fours, peering closely into his face.

“Is that better?” she asked, her ears beginning to rise slightly.

He leaned back, not that comfortable with how close she was to him. “Uh…” he responded.

“Great!” the girl cried, retreating and hopping in a happy circle. “I thought you were gonna shoot all of us!”

The hunter scratched the back of his head. “Um…what are you…doing out here?” he asked.

The bunny girl stopped jumping around and crouched, suddenly looking very predatory. Her eyes glittered with focus.

“I’m hunting.” she replied, her tail twitching a little. Her soft paws suddenly sprouted long, vicious, slightly curved white claws. “My mom told me to.”

“Your…mom?”

“Yeah, my bunny mom. She and dad are so proud of me. I can do so-o-o many things better than them because I’m bigger and faster.”

Surprised, the hunter looked at her pack mates. They were all still looking at him, well…except for one. It was busy licking the blood off one of its forepaws. A chill went up his spine.

“Your mother looks like this?” he responded, unable to keep the shock from his voice.

The girl giggled and dropped into a sitting position.

“Not like all of them.” she laughed, pointing to the biggest one of the bunch. It still looked of average size for a rabbit. “She’s about as big as Richard over there.”

The hunter’s face twisted in confusion again. She had been born…from one of these bunnies? How come her fur was blonde then and they were all black? He remembered these rabbits now. They were the meat-eating kind that ravaged his wildfowl flock three months ago. Not like the birds were doing well anyways. They had all been sick and dying of some strange affliction. Well…the disease didn’t look like it had taken much out of the rabbit population lately.

He’d been here for only six months, and that was because he’d crashed his ship here and was still waiting for the rest of his flight crew to come find him. Still, there were a lot of ships in the space caravan he’d been a part of. It would take a long while for them to realize he was gone.

He’d been having engine problems after he’d left Earth, and they’d persisted so hard that he was forced to make an emergency crash landing. Fortunately he had plenty of survival equipment on board, and there were a lot of fruits and fresh water sources on the planet. Thank goodness he’d paid attention to this world in his planetary studies! It was just called ‘Planet #9J07’ right now, but with time the world might get a more attractive-sounding name.

Looking at the girl again, he suddenly felt incredibly guilty for how many trees his ship had mowed over. After all, if the ground was unsafe, all these flesh-eater rabbits knew how to climb trees (and very well at that).

The hunter stuck out his hand, smiling and feeling more relaxed now.

“Hi.” he said. “My name’s Tyler Davidson.”

The girl came closer and drew to her full height, which wasn’t much. Her head only reached his chest.

“Why are you sticking your hand out like that?” she asked, one ear dropping while the other pricked towards him. “Am I supposed to sniff it?”

Tyler withdrew his hand quickly.

“No, no…I,” he stuttered, putting his hands in his pockets. “…you were supposed to shake it.”

“Oh.” the girl replied, grinning at him. “Then can you do it again?”

She retracted her claws and he repeated the action. They shook, causing the girl to giggle a lot. He then pulled away, trying to make her let go, but she held on and shook so hard that he almost lost his balance.

“Okay! Okay! That’s enough now…” he said, and the girl let go of him immediately.

She then backed up and sat down; suddenly noticing one of her group members had taken a keen interest in going up Tyler’s pant leg. The man jumped. The girl’s ears flattened and her claws sprang out again.

“Maddie no!” the girl hissed, a slight growl edging her tone.

The rabbit hopped away immediately, coming back to her side. Her face lit up again as soon as everything seemed in order. Tyler smiled and bent down, picking up his bow. The girl’s eyes narrowed for a moment, and her ears pricked in his direction. But the man just slung his bow over his back and then sat down before her.

“What’s your name?” Tyler asked her.

“I’m Leelee.” the girl replied, her bright face brightening even more at the name. “My mom gave me the name because she already named my sister Lily.”

“Leelee. That’s a nice name.”

“Thanks. I like your name too.”

“Thank you.”

“I like your hair.”

“Why thank you. I…”

“I like your shirt too.”

“I…”

“Oh, and I like your pants, and your face, and your eyes…”

“Um…”

Leelee suddenly burst out laughing and began hopping circles around Tyler.

“I love your everything!” she cried joyfully, seemingly having the time of her life.

The hunter watched her, trying to keep himself from laughing too. Only one of the bunny girl’s pack members was jumping with her. The others just sat at a distance, watching Tyler closely. He frowned, and then they came closer, cautious at first, and then they seemed to relax. The bunnies gathered closely around him, just like they’d done to Leelee, and began rubbing their heads on him.

Tyler shot a worried glance at Leelee, but she just gave him two thumbs up.

“They like you.” she giggled. “I do too.”

Tyler laughed for a long time, all the tension in his body evaporating at last. As soon as it had left, a rush of exhaustion overcame him, and he slumped slightly. He was dimly aware of how late it was, and suddenly all he wanted to do was sleep. He heard Leelee saying something, but her words were muffled, like they were part of a dream. Collapsing onto his back, the last thing he felt was the weight of multiple bunny bodies suddenly piling onto him, as if they were trying to squeeze the breath from his lungs.

Tyler woke to the sound of birds. He sat up quickly, regretting the action immediately as an ache shot up his spine. Looking around, he realized he was back at his tent. As he got to his feet, rubbing at them to soothe their stiffness, he spotted a deer carcass lying just a brief distance from him. Leelee. The name sprang into his mind immediately. It had to be her.

Smiling, he scanned the surrounding forest, and sure enough, about 20 feet away was the bunny girl herself, encircled by her faithful animal kin. She gave him two thumbs up and a grin, and then she was gone.

Just a few days later, Tyler’s rescue group finally reached him, and he was transported safely back to Earth.

Leelee watched the ships go high into the sky, taking Tyler away with them. It was sad that they were taking him, but he didn’t belong here. It was too dangerous for him to stay here all by himself, especially if he didn’t have a family. She had a family, and they were the best family ever! Tyler was probably going back to his family. The thought made her smile.

“Have fun Tyler!” she shouted at the ships, heedless of the noise their engines made.

The ships drifted higher and higher until the clouds hid them completely. Then they were gone, as if they’d never existed. The forest was still once more. Leelee’s ears flicked back and forth, alert for the sounds of fun or trouble. Finding nothing, she looked down at her companions and grinned.

Signalling them with an ear flick, she bounded away through the woods, heading for home with her rabbit kin hot on her heels. Leelee couldn’t wait to tell her mom and dad her story.

OTHER RANDOM INFORMATION

Spoiler for the info:

Show

• She loves the color pink.

• She loves to paint but has no artistic talent. She often just covers her paws in paint and makes splatters and paw prints everywhere.

• She often has her claws sheathed. Note that when they are revealed…she means (painful) business.

• She’s very gentle with animals and kids, especially if they are hurt.

• She moves in complete silence because somehow her parents taught her that.

• She loves music. She doesn’t know any dance moves but often just does a lot of spinning and bouncing when music is playing.

• It is very hard to intimidate her, since she always wants to make friends with everybody even if they’re the scariest-looking or deadliest creatures alive.

• Her favorite games include tag, hopscotch, and hide and seek.

• She often gets really bored when playing board games like chess or checkers, but if she gets to do something fun after the game, she often wins just because she’s so focused on finishing it.

• Her favorite food is pizza, but realistically any type of food tastes good to her…as long as it’s edible. She has no manners and often just eats with her claws or picks up the food in her mouth and goes somewhere else to eat it. That being said, if you give her a drink and offer her a straw, she acts quite civil until it’s finished.

• For some odd reason…Leelee remembers her birthday. She says it’s September 24, 2004. The date was later discovered (coincidentally) to be home to the event known as ‘International Rabbit Day…’

• She prefers the woods instead of cities, because she thinks the cities are too crowded and noisy.

OTHER CHARACTERS

Spoiler for Zoltar:

Show

Zoltar is Leelee’s personal guardian. He’s been charged with bringing her back to life whenever she dies and that’s it. Zoltar also has the power to any wish for anybody, regardless of what is. He’s capable of doing literally anything he wants…and that means everything. Fortunately he is wise with his power and cannot be bribed, fooled, or threatened to use his powers for evil.

Zoltar’s head is actually a sphere of black flame suspended above a scrawny grey body. His hands are covered in black velvet gloves. He always wears a hooded blue robe with gold trim on the sleeves and hood. The robe is so long that that it drags along the ground while he moves. He doesn’t seem to mind this in the least. He always wields a staff with a cluster of silver thorns on its tip. His eyes are blue and glow in the dark. In terms of size, Zoltar is very short (he’s only 3 feet tall).

Seraph, creator of both Zoltar and Leelee, has gifted both individuals with agelessness to aid them in their new lives.

Wins/Losses/Forfeits: 0/0/0

Show more