2014-06-13

Name: Kaminari

Also known by: The Shunned One, The Corrupted God, The God of Calamity, The Descended One, Kami, and different emotions considered evil as in Fear, Hatred, Greed, Despair, etc.

Spoiler for Abilities:

He can channel the energy from living things into different sized dark violet balls that can be used a medium ranged projectiles. The balls themselves aren't explosive or harmful to touch its just harmful because it flies faster than an average bullet, he can fire small bullet sized balls out the palm of his hands at about 200 balls a minute. The energy channeled can also be absorbed by him making him stronger physically. He can embedded his own energy into energy he has gathered making it explosive, after he has embedded his energy into the balls it turns a light blue. He can store the energy he takes for use later.

He is an agile close combat fighter, he has mastered all forms known to man but uses a style he invented himself that utilizes his tail

His skin is a thick plastic like substance which can be used against most attacks and his bones are as hard as titanium so unless bent in the opposite direction he wont suffer any bone damage. (Unless of course you can break titanium)

Can Fly (See appearance)

Immortality, but does get tired and feel pain normally

Invisibility to the weak, humans that are normal and weak cannot see him or hear his voice but the can still feel him if bumped into.

Spoiler for Appearance:

He is very slim and about 6'2 and weighs around 172 lbs with all black skin that appears to just be paint and bright violet eyes he has medium length violet hair that is unkempt and unless he opens his mouth to talk it looks as if he doesn't have one. He has violet six feathery wings (google seraphim wings) that extend to the same length as him. His tail is approximately 1 ft long and has a violet sphere at the tip witch his as hard as a rock. He doesn't wear clothes because he doesn't have any visible genitalia but he has a 6 pack.

Spoiler for Weaknesses:

His skin being similar to plastic and his wings being angelic like and feathery he is very weak to fire his wings are not made of anything special so they can be burned or cut off, making him unable to fly. His tail is his major weakness, without it he will die no matter what manner of health hes in. He can be perfectly fine but if his tail is cut off he dies, his tail has to be cut off at the very bud or else he will just regenerate and it being grabbed momentarily paralyzes him. If the tip of his tail, where the sphere is cut off he cannot channel energy and it will regrow but it will take about an hour to do so.

He can draw as much energy out of plants as he wishes but he cannot draw a lot of energy out of humans, so if he isn't around any plants and no humans are around he cannot use his energy channeling ability. While his explosive energy balls are more dangerous they travel slower than 30 mph making them rather easy to dodge but the explosions aren't that powerful just that of a normal military hand grenade. To recharge his energy he has to be within 20 feet of a plant

He doesn't know how much energy he has

He can't fly in the air forever because he has to actually flap his wings and that takes stamina. He also need room to flap his wings so he can't fly in between two close buildings if he can't flap his wings. His wings don't get retracted or anything and them being so big it is kind of hard for him to hide them from people. If he flies to high up the sun's rays will burn him, he can't fly higher than a standard passenger plane.

He follows around his priestess, Tatsumi, and will protect her from every threat.

Spoiler for Personality:

He is extremely stuck up and wants to be treated like royalty at all times, he is the type of person to do something extremely evil like wipe out a whole city because he's bored. He is a ruthless and cunning savage but through all that he has a soft spot for the ones he calls friends. He is EXTREMELY protective of his preistess, Tatsumi.

Spoiler for Backstory:

Kaminari was the third god created by Izanagi and Izanami, the supreme creators. When he came out with his black skin and violet eyes he was shunned forever because everyone though he was the "Forbidden One" or the "Evil One". When they tried to make him leave he flew into a rage and killed his mother, Izanami. When Izanagi came to the underworld to revive her Kaminari tricked him into thinking that she had become a demon and after Izanagi ran away from Izanami and abandoned her in the pits of the underworld Izanami really did become a demon. When Amaterasu, the goddess of the sun and Kaminari's elder sister, found out what he had done she had him banished to Earth. Every time he tries to fly back up the sun's rays focus on him and burns him alive. So ever since humans were first created Kaminari has been walking the Earth. He even has a cult that worships him as their true savior, Akujinnaes (ah-koo-jen-nays). He now lives typically in Japan at a large shrine where a human woman that interests him live

Spoiler for Demo:

Kaminari occasionally rested his tired wings at the shrines built by the cult that worship him when he grew weary of causing traffic accidents and natural disasters around the world. He was weary and the sun was down so he flew to one of the best shrines he could find in Japan. He landed on the roof and gave the bums in the area a fright as they jumped and looked up at the roof, seeing nothing they just lay back down. Kaminari starts to jump off the roof when he sees two of his worshipers wearing violet robes with flashlights come out of the shrine. They walk around the back of the shrine and tell the bums to shoo and scatter and that they were defiling this sacred place.

"Yeah! You tell em" he laughed sitting on the edge of the roof with his legs crossed

One follower looked around, surprised, and then fell to her knees with her hands together praying.

"Everyone, everyone! Our lord is here, Kaminari-sama is here" she called and about twenty four others came rushing out and joined her in prayer

"Well, well, well you can hear me?" Kaminari dropped down and walked up to her slowly to get a better look at her face, she was young about 16 with long black hair and blue eyes. Her skin was pale as snow and clear. While she could hear him, she could not see him "Tell your new followers, that i name you my priestess and you shall speak for me until the day you die" Kaminari got back up to the roof with a single flap of his wings.

"Kaminari-sama, our lord has named me the priestess that will speak for him until my death." she turned around and said with a timid voice

Several of the older looking worshipers stood up in protest and started calling her a liar and asked for proof, this infuriated Kaminari.

"Tell them to sit down or face my wrath" Kaminari said gathering energy into the palm of his hand

"Please sit-" she started to say her timid voice shaking like a stick in the wind

"To hell with that! You are a liar, Tatsumi!" the first one to stand up shouted at her, making his way to the front where she was when he reached the front he grabbed her arm and turned around

This was the last thing he did as Kaminari fired an energy ball through the old mans head, the crimson blood splattering across Tatsumi's, snow white face. Everyone freaked out and it became utter chaos.

"Everyone calm down! This is what happens when you disobey Kaminari-sama!" Tatsumi said her voice sounding more enforced

"My first decree, is that everyone has to plant some type of plant life somewhere around the city" Kaminari ordered crossing his arms

"Everyone! Kami-sama has decreed we plant some type of plant life around the city! So everyone will do so tomorrow!" her voice growing timid again

After another couple minutes of praying all of the followers went back inside and as the last worshiper was inside that's when Majin showed up. He cracked his knuckles and just glared at Kaminari.

"What Majin, we've fought several time before. You can't beat me and if you lay one hand on any of my shrines i will murder you and send you to meet mom" he threatened from the roof

"You can't kill humans no matter the reason" Majin responded to him "and IM the demon"

Kaminari charged at him hitting him hard with a flying kick to the jaw that made him stumble backwards a little bit. Kaminari walked towards him

"You piss me off"

He charged at him again hitting hard in the chin with a knee and then spinning around and hitting him with a tail and a backfist. Majin threw a punch at Kaminari but it was dodged easily. Kaminari side stepped to the left and jumped in the air and gave Majin a devastating heel to the temple and finished up with a downwards kick with his other leg. Majin tried to grab him will he was airborne but with one mighty flap of his wings Kaminari was out of his reach.

"Fight like a man!" Majin yelled at him

"Why would i fight like a man, when i'm a god?" he retorted glaring at Majin and firing energy bullets at him

Majin formed black fist like gauntlets on his hand and used them to deflect most of the bullets and Kaminari quickly embedded his energy into the last two he fired. On impact they made a loud explosion and Kaminari rushed Majin again with a flying double kick to the chest that sent him flying away from the temple.

Kaminari flew after him and grabbed him mid-flight by his arm he then threw him higher into the air and pointed his palms up at him

“Angel Hanging”

Kaminari started firing bullets at Majin with both of his hands at Majin the amount of bullets was so great Majin was staying in midair as he was being shot. Kaminari ran outta energy and Majin started falling back down to Earth fast, but from all the pain he was probably unconscious.

“Earth’s Uppercut, Heaven’s Rejection”

Kaminari flapped his wings greatly and flew up to Majin and hit him with a tremendous uppercut and kicked him in the face sending him back down to Earth like a meteor. Kaminari floated down to where Majin’s crumpled up body landed and just glared at him as if he was a pile of trash.

“Disgusting” and with that he flew off back towards the temple

Spoiler for Fun Facts(Things that don't matter):

Kaminari likes to be called Kami sometimes because Kami means god in japanese

Kaminari was born from the almighty benevolent god's evil emotions

He wants to feel needed

He thinks drugs are for the weak minded

He is very very smart and fluent in every language

Most shrines of his have really large gardens and most times shrines are ranked on their gardens

Lots of people think that Akujinnaes is just a bunch of tree huggers becauses Kaminari makes them plant some type of plant

Show more