2013-12-16

Hello Folks.

TweakPTP.Com - Get Paid to Promote

Hello, I'm the owner of Tweakptp.com. It is Paid To Promote Website, This is almost a High Quality Paid to Promote website.

TweakPTP - Get paid to Promote

High and Dynamic CPM rate - Earn Highest income

Low minimum payout 1$

Active Admins

Fast and highest earnings

24-48 hours Payment system. But it could take up-to 7 days sometime.

Few thing you want to know about tweakptp:

##

What is TweakPTP?
TweakPTP is a Paid To Promote site that made for members who want to earn money from Jingling Traffic.

##

Minimum Payout is low as 1$

##
Your will get your payment within 24-48 hours, but it may take up to 7 days sometime.

##

The CPM Rate is $0.50 Now.It will be more high in future.

******Important*******

We allow Jingling with Weston Traffic + Enable Pop-Ups.Remember Don't short your link with any Link Shorten website. Just leave it as blank referrer on Jingling.

################ Terms of Service #############

We don't allow :

Traffic exchanges/PTC or PTS websites/ad-walls.

Inside HTML elements, such as iframes and popups.

Automatically redirecting/tricking users into your link.

Masking your unique link in a URL shortener to hide the refer (t.co, tinyurl.com, bit.ly etc.)

Removing/faking your visits referer by purpose.

Rapidly clicking your own link.

Traffic from Russian (.ru), Romanian (.ro), Chinese (.cn) -sites

If you don't follow any of this " Terms of Service " then you will be banned from the site without any notice.

So if you really want to earn money,then you should give us a try.

Website Link : http://tweakptp.com

######### Bonus ###########

###

New member let me know your " user-ID Number (You will get it on your promotion link like this >> [b]http://tweakptp.com/view.php?id=XXX ) " after registration. I will add certain (up to 100) number of point on your account as bonus.[/b] For getting this bonus you have to earn few points first, so how i can see your user-id on member list.
###

Share about " TweakPTP " in as much " Active forum " as you can with full details. I will give you some extra points or direct funds/money to your paypal account. After sharing let me see the thread/link. [ If i find everything ok, it's sure that you are going to get certain amount of points or money ] ### It could be upto 2000 points or 1$ ###

Small updates :

###

If any of you want to get your payment on "Payza" just let me know here. I will do the payment on "payza" for you, instead of paypal.

###

You can ask for urgent payment, which will be paid with in 7 hours of request. [it will cost you some fee]

Ask me here, for urgent payment.

#######suggestion###########

For running jingling use VPS(virtual private server)

"VPS" will boost your earning damn high.

All The Best

Payment proof :

##

##

##

##

##

##

##

##

##

##