2015-03-21

:2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2 gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:Chapngha louis Emile Nkwenja from Africa Horn SA is not reliable company. We wire them USD 2,000.00 to purchase cow horns. The company never sent the items addresses they were meant to go to as they were never received. Communication dragged on for months. We asked for the money back and has been a month with a lot of lying and nonsense stories. Now they are asking me for more money. We signed a contract and they doesnt care about nothing just proud of stealing money.

Stay away from this company and these offenders , they are a scam and you could be the next victim, His accomplice name is Rekabai Vakama Henri and as you see on the pictures he bought very cute clothes with my money.

His account number is as follow

Bank Account Designated by seller:

ACCNT HOLDER: Rekabai Vakama Henri

BANK NAME: Ecobank Cameroon SA

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 08124224801

SWIFT CODE: 10029

Do not send money to this account

Never give an advance payment to a person you dont know .

Chapngha louis Emile Nkwenja work at international Airpot in Dubai and partner with Rekabai Vakama Henri are dedicated to rob people online.

Now we decided with my partner travel to police deparment in Dubai and then to Cameroon

We can not allow these crooks are loose. I know will spent more money but let's put things in place and then learn from this experience

Their emails address:
nemilelouis@gmail.com
jehovahwithme@gmail.com
henrimetsna09@gmail.com

Skype name: chapngha.louis.emile.nkwenja

Record conversetions

COMUNICATIONS RECORDS

By Email

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our company Wrote on 01/04/2015

Hello Mr Louis

Im sorry to wake you up yesterday. You sent us a quote for cow horns $ 1200/ton

We need only to start 5000 paired horns. Cattle grouped horn from 23 to 36 inches.(no lees than 23 inches because is so difficult to sell smallest sizes in this market)

once we know your quality Im sure we will form a long term relation ship, next order will be greater. we plan to order large quantities once a month. Please send us a quote CIF Galveston Texas for the 5000 paired cow horns and approx delivery time?

We would like to pay with L/C, we are ready to proceed with this first trial order, just waiting for the final quotation.

Thank you so much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 01/06/2015

Hello I will start by shipping à trial amount to you because huge amount of money is involved shipping 5000 pairs from Cameroon to US. Other wise we always advice our clients to visit out warehouse in Cameroon since upfront payments are always required. I can send sample by air for quick delivery. When we ship to china it takes 2months but the US i need to find out how long it will take. Then i can give you à price quote. Just talk to him and then get back to me. I assure you I will make sure we deliver

Contact person

Henri Metsna

+237674668839

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 01/07/2015

Hi,

Price per KG is $5.3

For 5000 horns we are talking of about 600kgs still to be weighed and confirmed

Total shipping cost from Douala International seaport to Texas is approximately $6000 as per the Custom duties of my country.

Total cost for horns and shipping should be approximately USD 9000.

This I will have to confirm with my shipping agent.

For contract signing and any agreement, please contact me.

Skype name: chapngha.louis.emile.nkwenja

For ground contact:

Contact Metsna Henri +237674668839
henrimetsna@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our company Wrote on 01/07/2015

so I got the quote from Mr. Louis for 5000 horns pairs $ 5000 dollars

Only will need the shipping cost to Galveston Texas , I believe the shipping cost

will be around $ 1000.

after your confirmation we will deposit 25 % to start with the order

What time is there? here is 12:33 am

Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 21:07:02 -0800

Subject: Re: Cow Horns

Ok like you say sizes muste be one paire of The samedi cow ok no problème you Will né happy sir no problème and i Will do my Best to send you The quality you need.

rekabai

Le 8 janv. 2015 06:01, "Henri Metsna09"
a écrit :

Ok no problème so i Will identify them and for any paires i Will put number i understan naw

Le 8 janv. 2015 04:39, "Benjamin Schwam"
a écrit :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Henri

Please be advise Each pair must match the color, I understand each pair will be from the same cow, Im asking this because we use each pair to decorate an unique item. we cannot sell singles or horns , or small sizes

Can you please confirm you are going to send only pairs, sizes from 50 cm and above

will them all be colored in pairs and numbered in the ways that we will understand and identify them?

Thank you so much

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 12:22:00 -0800

Subject: Re: Pictures

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No problème

Le 7 jan. 2015 21:21, "Henri Metsna09"
a écrit :

Ok jos went i Will go back home

rekabai

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:

Our company Wrote on

Thank you for the pictures Mr. Henri , I like them very much

I will be Waiting for the shipping quotation by sea for 5000 pairs to Galveston Texas

Best

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 21:38:28 -0800

Subject: RE: Cow Horns

Her is 6:36 The problème like i tell you yesterday i wen for some village to by cow them and i Will go back today then i Will mack you know abaut avrry

Tings

rekabai

Le 8 janv. 2015 06:33, > a écrit :

so I got the quote from Mr. Louis for 5000 horns pairs $ 5000 dollars

Only will need the shipping cost to Galveston Texas , I believe the shipping cost

will be around $ 1000.

after your confirmation we will deposit 25 % to start with the order

What time is there? here is 12:33 am

Thank you

Best

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 21:07:02 -0800

Subject: Re: Cow Horns

Ok like you say sizes muste be one paire of The samedi cow ok no problème you Will né happy sir no problème and i Will do my Best to send you The quality you need.

rekabai

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le 8 janv. 2015 06:01, "Henri Metsna09"
a écrit :

Ok no problème so i Will identify them and for any paires i Will put number i understan naw

Le 8 janv. 2015 04:39, Our company Wrote a écrit :

Dear Mr Henri

Please be advise Each pair must match the color, I understand each pair will be from the same cow, Im asking this because we use each pair to decorate an unique item. we can not sell singles or unpairs horns , or small sizes

Can you please confirm you are going to send only pairs, sizes from 50 cm and above

will them all be colored in pairs and numbered in the ways that we will understand and identify them?

Thank you so much

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 12:22:00 -0800

Subject: Re: Pictures

No problème

Le 7 janv. 2015 21:21, "Henri Metsna09"
a écrit :

Ok jos went i Will go back home

rekabai

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le 7 janv. 2015 21:08, "Benjamin Schwam"
a écrit :

Thank you for the pictures Mr. Henri , I like them very much

I will be Waiting for the shipping quotation by sea for 5000 pairs to galveston Texas

Best

------------------------------------------------

> El Jan 7, 2015, a las 3:03 PM, "Henri Metsna09"
escribió:

> Rhizome are The pictures

>

>

>

>

Our company Wrote 01/12/2015

Dear Mr. Louis

Attached find please the proposal contract

If you would like to modify any point please let me know.

If this is ok for you please complete your information in the red area

and sign the contract in front of any public notary to validate it

just a quick question the invoice you sent me say : Lagos (Apapa), Nigeria

so is this the port or the port is Douala, just to be sure all is ok

Best

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 22:29:11 +0400

Subject: Re: invoice

Please find attached signed copies of the contract and the invoice

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Benjamin Schwam
wrote:

Please, as soon you have signed the contract and notarized send me the proforma

invoice so I can go directly to the bank for open the L/C

Invoice should contain

Date

Seller

Your Company name

Your Company Address

Icoterm CIF

Unit price Price USD 1,60

Total Price USD 8,000.00

Total Pairs 5,000.00

Total Units 10,000.00

Payment agreement details 25% 25 % 50 %

Delivery time 30 days

Item specification Sizes 50 cm and above. Each pair (from the same cow) must match the color

and size, free from worms, cleaned and fumigated. Each pair will be colored and numbered

in the way that the buyer will understand and identify them.

name of the insurance

amount insured 8,800.00

Port of loading: Lagos (Apapa), Nigeria Must Ship no later than 01/26/2015

Port of Destination: Galveston, Texas, United States

Best

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis Emile Wrote on jan 13

Hello

Any updates because my guys are on standby waiting for your confirmation so They can go ahead. And please note that all delays will be considered in the delivery of the shipment .

Kind Regards

Louis Emile

Our company Wrote on jan 13:

Hi Mr Louis

I did go to the bank but unfortunately it was closed, will make the transfer tomorrow early and will late you know as soon

is done.

Thank you

Best

Our company Wrote on 01/15/2015

Dear Mr Louis and Mr Henri

The of payment of USD 2,000.00 has been sent by moneygram online, it will be ready to pick up on tuesday 4:30 pm Cameroon time

Henri can pick up the money in any nearest Location. He will need his ID (passport or government identification number)

and the reference number. I did not get yet the reference number, but once I receive it I will let you know it will take a few hours

since I did the transaction online. as soon I get the email with the confirmation number I will tell you.

Please if you can start working in my order ASAP will be more than appreciated

This is just the beginning of a long and lasting business relationship

Cheers!

Our company Wrote on 01/16/2015

Hello Mr Louis

I just wanted to keep you upadated.

The transfer is pendig, I had two options, one was send the money immediately buy the cost was about USD 150 and the other option

was 3 business days for only USD 30. I just called moneygram and they confirm me it will be done on twesday 2 pm USA time.

as soon as I received the reference number I will send it to your partner so he can pick up the money.

So he will receive the money as we agreed on tuesday. Everything is ready we had signed the contract, just pick up the money on tuesday

and lets do good business for a long time.

Please send me the best quality I need to delight my customers, its very important sizes from 50 cm and above, my customers loves large sizes

so if you can get some of 60,70, 80 cm , will be great, but never less than 50cm please we can no sell small sizes.

Attached find please some pictures so you may have and idea how can Each pair will be colored and numbered in the way that I will understand and identify them. the classification

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 08:58:05 +0400

Subject: Re: pictures

Ok. I just asked him to take the pictures and send to you

Sélection is in process. On the First Picture, the Guy with the tips in hand is Henri.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le 17 janv. 2015 08:58, " Our company Wrote > a écrit :

ok thank you, I appreciate it very much

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le 17 janv. 2015 08:49, Our company Wrote > a écrit :

Hello Mr Louis

Can you please send me more pictures of your pairs cow horns

Just to make sure what we will receive. Since we did not ask you for samples and we are far away

we need to be sure we are talking about the same item, Henri sent me pictures of 3 cow horn pairs, and that is exactly what we need. they are big, clean inside, with the complete tip.

Also if possible please let me know the shipping price to send me 1 or 2 pairs so in the meantime while you prepare the order, we will go with the sample and visit our customers to sign a contract to supply them for 1 container per month.

Thank you, have a good weekend

Our company Wrote on 01/19/2015

Good afternoon Louis and Henri

I need please each crate indicate the number of pairs inside.

For example: you may mark each crate in the visible part with any color

crate number 1: has 120 pairs

crate number 2: has 110 pairs

crate number 3: has 115 pairs

wherever you can fit inside but I only need to know how many pairs we have inside.

In order we can identify them you may separate each pair with bands and numbers.

All the pictures you sent me are beautiful however I saw many singles horns,

please be advise we only need pairs, that what our customers buy, pairs must be the

same identical colors and sizes. Sorry to be repetitive, I just want to be sure we receive the exactly

request from our customer so we can order again a container as soon as them arrives here.

I will contact you tomorrow to give you the reference number to pick up the money.

Best

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 01/20/2015

All the pictures we have sent you are of the horns we are proccessing. Either in the process of extracting the bones from the horns or washing, before it goes for furmegation. Then finally They will be packed in pairs. Its à process also and many pple working in it. They all expect à salary Which is why upfront payment of 25% is charged. I understand you want to be sûre. I assure that you have nothing to worry about.

Kind Regards

Louis

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 01/20/2015

Thank you for the reference number. Be rest assured that you will get the best from us. I will Keep you updated on the processing and shipping.

Kind Regards

Louis Emile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le 21 janv. 2015 18:48, Our company Wrote a écrit :

Good morning Mr Henri and Mr Louis

The reference number is 44192179

Best

Benjamin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henri Metsna Wrote on 01/22/2015

ok tink,s i have receve the money today

Our company Wrote on 01/24/2015

Hello Mr Louis

I just wanted to comment you a few points:

We will prefer for the packaging only crates, we don’t need bags inside so you can save this cost.

I made a mistake in the contract I wrote the incorrect port of destination and is not allowed the entry there. The new port of destination assigned will be in Houston - Texas also is better since is nearer distance from Douala.

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 01/25/2015

Copy that. Will take necessary action but for the crates we will see about that because we have never used them before.

Kind Regards

Louis Emile

Le 25 janv. 2015 21:42, Our company Wrote on :

Hello Mr Louis

Will be perfect if you can start working on documents so we don’t have to wait until merchandise is ready to go and them have to wait more additional time. as you know time is money and we want to do this business with you as many times in the year as possible. So I guess BL and packing list can be done only at the last moment but maybe you can start working asap on veterinary certificate, certificate of origin, insurance and original invoice.

Le 27 janv. 2015 02:38, "Chapngha Louis"
a écrit :

I saw your mail. No need to worry about the documentations, we will get that in time. I want to assure you the quality of our horns will impresse you. Majority are more than 75cm. The only worry i have is with the cartes because we have never used them before and per carte might cause us at least $1 per crate.

We are actually preparing this First delivery and the second one at the same time.

Our company Wrote on 01/30/2015

Hello Mr Louis

Please try to revise the delivery time since we agree 14 days and when we talk last Wednesday January 14 th you gave me an estimate of 10 days , now 9 days later you are talking about 14 more days.

so I just want to be sure we can follow the contract we have signed , also in the contract was clear crates and bags will be used for packaging as we talk many times by phone and then you mentioned you've never used them, but is ok you can use bags only. We signed the contract on january 15, you received the money on January 22 so I understand there may be setbacks and you are trying to offer me your best products. So counting from january 22 th 14 business days will be on February 11 th (this will be the last day to ship the merchandise) . Please be advise as long time the order is delayed we will lose credibility with our customers in addition we have about 1 month transit time by sea. I guess for the next order you can speed up delivery times.

Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our company Wrote Wrote on 02/01/2015

Hello Mr Louis

I just was calling you because I had some questions, but I did not understand anything you said.

Henry said he had some problems with some documents ?, I just wont to be sure you will send the

Merchandise until February 11, we dont want to start playing with next week and then next again since I guess we are working with realible company. Did you received the last email I sent you?

Also I just asked you if you own a company called Maak, since you sent us before a paper wich said company Maak Intl Assoc , port Lagos Apapa, attached find the paper you sent us

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 02/01/2015

I saw all your mails. And for that information, i don't know who gave. I can see my name on it but that is not from me. I think i have given you enough prove to believe in our credibility. I have never ever sent you such details of any Kind like what i see on that paper. I don't know where you got that from. If there are any delays Mr Benjamin, we will pay for the delay in the shipment. But you will get your goods.

Regards

Louis Emile

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 02/07/2015

spoke with Henri and asked him to send me all pictures of the packaging and available documents but still i did not get any. I called him but he did not pick up. Will get to him again latter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our company Wrote 02/09/2015

Hello Mr.Henri

I need to know what is the actual situation. I called you on Sunday and you told me you were going to write me an email with datails since I did not understand you over the phone. I called today Mr. Louis and also he said he cannot reach you since you don’t pick up the phone. If you really want to do business with our company all the year we have to improve our communication.

I sent you many text messages with some question but I did not get any answer. I have some questions from several weeks ago That have not been answered.

Please let me know as soon as possible:

When are you sending the merchandise and documents?,

Have you made the arrangement with the shipment transportation? how about the insurance, invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, veterinary certificate.

We actually sell another products like cowhide rugs, pillows so when we prepare an order we keep customers informed , they like to know the status process of their orders, So we inform them twice a week and we like also to be informed I think that is the correct way to work with customers all around the world.

For example, emails we sent them

Dear customer: We have received the payment, thank you we star working with your order as soon as tomorrow.

Next Mail: we have inciated the selection of your items

next mail: from your initial order 200 cowhide rugs, we have completed the first 100 untis I will let you know soon as we have ready your order.

next mail: your order has been completed , We're wrapping your products.

next mail: your ordern has been completed and is ready to go we have scheduled with the shipping company your delivery for February 11 at 2pm, By Maersk will send your documents soon

Next mail: we have shipped your order today attached find please all documents

I received a few mails, one from you to let me know you got the first payment, then another from Louis

to let me know the selection process has been iniciated, then I did not get any information, so Im not sure if the merchandise is already wrapped if you contacted the shipping company who is taking care of the documents

So please if you may keep me updated I´m pretty sure we can build a great commercial relation ship

Best

Our company Wrote Wrote on 02/10/2015

Hello Mr Louis

I sent this mail to your partner and I did not get any answer, he just sent me a few pictures, but still not receive answers, this is a big uncertainty for me. Please send me the documents and estimate shipment day asap

COMUNICATIONS RECORDS TEXT MESSAGE

Our company Wrote Wrote on 02/07/2015

Hello Mr Louis. Please send me an update, we need the goods ASP , so we can work in the first container, do you have the documents ready?, when is the estimate delivery day?

Thank you

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 02/10/2015

Yeah i spoke with Henri. He told me the horns are packed and ready but he will be transporting them to Douala for shipping next week. He said he encountered problems due to the boko haram invasion in the northern part of cameroon. He promised he will be in douala by next week and will send the documents. Good thing is he will be transporting more than 16 tons back to douala

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great! Thank you so much for the info, please keep me informed

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 02/10/2015

Ok sorry for the delays and i have been worried too because i did not get any infos from him since

No problem

Our company Wrote Wrote on 02/13/2015

I need some information please for USA customs asap.

1) what the genus and species (scientific name) of the animal which the horns are from?.

2) Please advise if the horns are from captive animals or wile animals?.

Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 02/13/2015

Domestic Cow. From cattle farming

Our company Wrote Wrote on 02/13/2015

Thank you!

Our company Wrote Wrote on 02/18/2015

Hello Louis, in the last pictures Henri sent me the packages are open, do you close them in any way, I'm afraid they can fall and disperse and then will be difficult to find the pairs. Also I guess they are colored and numbered in the way I will understand and identify each pair easily. Today is Wednesday, This week is almost gone do you have any update, we need to move forward we want to work with you with containers and bring this business to an executive level for both parties.

I forgot to ask you, if you can and is possible please send me pictures of closed bags and when all bags are in inside the container. Thank you

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 02/18/2015

Ok

Our company Wrote Wrote on 02/19/2015

Any news from Henri?

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 02/19/2015

Just tried calling him thrice but he did not pick the calls. He might be busy i guess. Will try again latter.

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 02/20/2015

I spoke with Henri this morning. He told me he still did not reach Douala but hopefully he will be there by Sunday. We still face à big problem with transsportation because circulation is greatly hindered in the north due to Boko Haram attacks. This has been the main reason for the delay. The horns are ready but they only have to reach Douala so we can be able to ship them. But i did not get à specific date from Henri concerning the final shipment. Due to the transportation problems.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our company Wrote Wrote on 02/24/2015

Any update? I have my customers already paid me a little be nervous. My partner is crazy too. Please give me a good news. I need the documents, is Henri in Douala?

Any update? I have my customers already paid me a little be nervous. My partner is crazy too. Please give me good news. I need the documents, is Henri in Douala?

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 02/25/2015

He just told me you spoke with him yesterday nothing more

Our company Wrote on 02/25/2015

Yes I did but did not understand him well.

So it’s the route open?

Any update??

I’m so tired

The contract is expired

Do you have the documents???

Is Henri in Douala

I need to bring this cowhorns before my competitor otherwise I have no I Idea what I wll do with those cow horns

What is the actual situation?

Mr. Louis?? Are you there?

Our company Wrote on 02/26/2015

I just talk to Henri, I did not understand him well, so please when you finish your work call him and let me know the actual situation, also remember the merchandise is going to Houston Texas instead Galveston Texas

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 02/25/2015

Ok

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 02/27/2015

Henri is in Douala. He arrived today

Our company Wrote on 02/27/2015

Great, so will ship the goods today?

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 03/01/2015

Just spoke with Henry and have given him maximum two weeks without excuses or i will send my lawyer and the police to follow up

Our company Wrote on 03/01/2015

Actually I have to cancel this order now, so I will need my money back

This is the problem to pay in advance

He does not pick up the phone,that is disrespectful

We have signed a contract

Can you pick up the phone?

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 03/01/2015

I went to get mobile recharge to call Henri. Why would i not pick your call?

I was on the phone. Henri is not picking my calls

Our company Wrote Wrote on 03/02/2015

I just spoke to Henri and He was angry , since I call him several times, I told them we signed a contract, and he agree to ship in 2 weeks and this was almost 2 month ago . I ask for my money back, I really cannot work with him in this way. I have only trust in you .

So I just want to know if you spoke with his father

Or if you have another partner

This is a big business and he does not realize

Also he said he has many customers

And you know how difficult is to find a customer who buy month to month

So if you have an idea or we can go ahead with this business just let me know

I know you are busy right now but when finish your duty, you may talk with henri's father to see if he want to take the money and ship 3000 pairs and when goods arrives here he can have ready a 20 ft full container. Take care

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 03/02/2015

Spoke with Henri's father and he is willing to ship and continue with the business. He told me to Wait until friday so hopefully we should be having the container by next week-end

Our company Wrote on 03/02/2015

Sounds good!!

How many cow horns are you going to send?

How many pairs?

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 03/02/2015

I told you he said he has 3000 pairs but we will see along the line If more can be added to it. And i have another supplier also but my problem with him is he is so expensive. Will speak with him

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok perfect, thank you

Ask the other supplier if he has 2000 pairs or more ready so we can complete the 5000 pairs, we will need any way more suppliers to complete the containers , I see is difficult to get the pairs from one supplier.

But we have to work in improve delivery time.

Our company Wrote on 03/04/2015

Have you spoke to the other supplier to check how much is the price for pair?

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 03/05/2015

Just spoke to Henri's father. He says say he will give me feedback latest end of today. He says the slaughter house is increasing prices. He says he will let me know When they are done because they are in a meeting.@

Still trying to get in contact with my other supplier

Our company Wrote on 03/05/2015

Ok but we have to ship no more than this weekend,

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 03/05/2015

Henri is not picking my calls, because i want him to give the money he recieved to His father immediately so he can proceed with shipping once he confirms we can go ahead.

Will let you know on His fathers decision

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 03/06/2015

Still waiting for the Call. He promised He Was gonna Call mè yesterday But He did not. Will Wait untill end of today then i will Call him myself

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our company Wrote on 03/06/2015

Ok, I need you to ship the goods urgent, I don’t have more excuses for my customers

Did you spoke with henri's father.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 03/06/2015

I just finished from work and its too late to call him now. Will Call him in the morning

Ok, I will call you tomorrow so we can define this business.

Our company Wrote on 03/06/2015

Ok, I will call you tomorrow so we can define this business. Also I need a concrete answer about this shipment. So please let him know we cannot wait any more since we have 2 month waiting. We can have a long term relationship but we need to fix this issue asap.

If he has ready 3000 pairs we need to ship them as soon as yesterday, then in a month you can have ready a full container

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 03/07/2015

Please call back in 1hour am in a Mall, maybe that is why the connection is poor

I called Henri's father and he said i should call him later because he could not discuss business where he was. But he says its ok so i hope When i call him he will give me full details and how the shipping will be done

Our company Wrote Wrote on 03/07/2015

Ok this is not correct, we signed a contract, When we made the deal you told me 2 weeks that was 2 month ago. this is not fair

I will wait until friday march 13 for the documents, if you are not able to ship until that day just please send my money back so I can order from another place. Thank you

Please note that i have no gain in this. I am only in the middle, even i dim of your money i did not touch. The beneficiaries in this is you and Henri/father. You clarify this with them. I am not sleeping day and night to get what was agreed with absolutely NO interest for me in this .

Our company Wrote on 03/07/2015

I signed the contract with you and Henri,

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 03/08/2015

Know i am clean. Never cheated any body and will never do

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 03/14/2015

Henri says he will go and get the horns from Bertoua tomorrow. He wanted me to send him money, i told him When he gets there i will send somebody with the money to check the horns before paying@

Our company Wrote Wrote on 03/14/2015

So what solution can you offer me for today , this is more of the same

If there is any possibility you send the money back and we can star again with another supplier with L/C

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis Chapngha Wrote on 03/14/2015

I need him to send the money back because If i do, there is no guarantee that he will ever pay me back the money

SALES CONTRACT

Date: 01/15/2015

The Sellers:

Mr. Rekabai Vakama Henri and Mr. Louis Emile NkWenja Chapngha

The Buyer agree to buy and the Seller agree to sell the following goods on terms and conditions as set forth below

1-Name of Commodity: Genuine Cow Horns

Specifications: Sizes 50 cm and above. Each pair (from the same cow) must match the

color and size, free from worms, cleaned and fumigated. Each pair will be colored and

numbered in the way that the buyer will understand and identify them.

Packing: Crates and PP Bags

2-Quantity: 5,000.00 pairs, Total: 10,000.00 units

3- Unit Price: USD 1,60 each pair CIF, Galveston Texas USA

4- Total Value: USD 8,000.00

5-Handling Time: Maximum 14 Days , tolerance 3 more days, after 3 days penalty

USD 8 x day, will be discounted with the final payment.

6-Port of loading: Douala International seaport, Cameroon Must Ship no later than 01/28/2015

7-Port of Destination: Galveston, Texas, United States

8-Insurance: To be covered by the 110% of the invoice value USD 8,800.00

9-Terms of Payment:

By signed the contract in advance 25 % (USD 2,000.00)

25 % (USD 2,000.00) against the following documents: (BL , Packing List, Veterinary Certificate, Insurance, Certificate of origin and 50%: (USD 4,000.00) upon delivery.

not allowing partial shipment and transshipment.

Method of payment: Wire transfer, MoneyGram or Western Union

Bank Account Designated by seller:

ACCNT HOLDER: Rekabai Vakama Henri

BANK NAME: Ecobank Cameroon SA

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 08124224801

SWIFT CODE: 10029

OTHER TERMS

1. Insurance is to be covered by the Seller.

2. Arbitration: All disputes arising in connection with this Sales Contract or the execution thereof shall be settled by way of amicable negotiation. In case no settlement can be reached, the case at issue shall then be submitted for arbitration to Rules of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) or the International Centre for Dispute Resolution of the American Arbitration Association (ICDR) or the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA),

The award by the said Commission shall be deemed as final and binding upon both parties.

3. Supplementary Condition(s)(Should the articles stipulated in this Contract be in conflict with the following supplementary condition(s)

the supplementary condition(s)should be taken as valid and binding.)

Attached Images

Show more