2014-06-04

Gold Member

Reporting Chris Doyle and Vitamark to the FDA

To EVERYONE on scam.com.

If you have had enough of Chris' chronic BS, please join me in fowarding a copy of the following complaint to the FDA first thing on Monday morning. The complaint is formatted just the way the FDA likes it. Just cut and paste and send it in at http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/script...ineform.cfmthe (all complaints filed are strictly confidential).

This is to advise you that the web site at http://limuplus.com/testimonials.asp operated by Vitamark International is promoting the products “Limu Plus” and “Vita Che” for conditions that cause the products to be drugs under section 201(g)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act) [21 U.S.C. § 321(g)(1)]. The therapeutic claims on the web site establish that the products are drugs because they are intended for use in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. The marketing of these products with these claims violates the Act.

Examples of the claims observed on the web sites include the following:

“My husband and I have been using Limu Plus for many months. Before starting to take Limu Plus, my husband was on 4 medications for his blood pressure. As a result of taking 2 oz. of Limu Plus every day, he was able to lower his medication (with his Doctors okay) to only one medication.”

“I joined Vitamark and got on Limu Plus and NaturFlex. I have been on disability since May 2000. I was in a wheel chair for the past 4 years. I am up and out of my wheel chair and walking.”

“My husband Steve… shattered the femur bone of his left leg…While he was in the hospital I immediately brought him Limu Plus and Coral Calcium+. He began to take the Limu Plus twice a day and from 8-10 Coral Calcium+ per day. We were advised to also add VitaOne and the Blitz ****** Drink, which we also did. Last week we had a doctor's visit (1 month since the fall) and the doctor was surprised and happy to see new bone growth”

“My sister was diagnosed with a very serious health challenge... Her white blood cell count was very low at 2600…I gave her a bottle of Limu Plus and some VitaOne™ to try... Fifteen days ago she felt so ill that she decided to give Limu Plus a try. Yesterday she did a test and the results are truly amazing! She called me immediately and said, “Guess what, you were right! My white blood cell count is 3800”…All of this in only 15 days!”

“I would like to tell you my story about Limu Plus. I have had serious concerns with maintaining my blood sugar within normal ranges for quite some time – especially within the last 6 months. Normal is between 80 and 120. I have been taking the Limu Plus since March 7 and my blood sugar is running between 97 and 125 both times I take it each day.”

“My son suffered a brain injury in 1997 from a car accident and was reading on a Kindergarten level in the 5th grade. After starting him on a daily regimen of the Limu Plus, he is only one year behind his peers and doesn't suffer frequent migraines like he used to. He is so excited to feel like a normal kid again!..Now he is proud to tell them that Limu Plus has helped him overcome this challenge.

Other similar claims about Vitamark products can be found at the website http://cwd.myvitablog.com/index.html?id=36331 of Vitamark distributor Chris Doyle. Examples of prohibited claims on the website includethe following:

“I was diagnosed with prostate cancer back in 2003, I wrote then that after using Limu Plus for only one month, my Urologist was shocked at how much more healthy my prostate appeared to be!...The final analysis is this, my cholesterol is good, my triglycerides are within the normal range and I am ecstatic over the improved health of my prostate. I'm scheduled for more tests because the doctor finds it hard to believe…Tell everybody about Vitamark products, especially Limu Plus -- they are life-savers!”

Vitamark products are not generally recognized as safe and effective for the above referenced conditions and therefore, they are also “new drugs” under section 201(p) of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 321(p)]. New drugs may not be legally marketed in the U.S. without prior approval from FDA as described in section 505(a) of the Act [21 U.S.C. § 355(a)]. FDA approves a new drug on the basis of scientific data submitted by a drug sponsor to demonstrate that the drug is safe and effective.

Show more