2016-02-09

I am liquidating several very lightly used tools. All are in great condition and are fully accessorized with many extras included.

PRICES SHOWN ARE FINAL REDUCTIONS from previous listings and sorry, but they are the lowest price I am interested in selling for.

Where possible I have added pix of current replacement cost from the source. I am also posting pix of items.

The tools are located in Northern, VA fairly close to Washington, DC; most parts of MD, and not to far from DE or the majority of VA. I’m even a reasonable drive from the Carolinas, PA, NJ and NY depending on which part of the state you live in. At this time they are pick-up only.

Items are cross-posted and subject to prior sale, please PM me to confirm availability and I will hold for you to come look and have first option.

Thanks for looking – here is what is available:

DEWALT 13” THICKNESS PLANNER WITH IN/OUT TABLES, STAND, SPARE BLADES

At $450 this is a great deal compared to the $796 from Amazon (free shipping).

Jet DC-1200VX-CK1 Dust Collector 2HP 1PH 230-Volt 2-Micron Canister Kit

Available to you at $450 – a $300 savings vs new at $750 (and its assembled already). Also included is a $75 Dust Ranger remote unit which I will include for FREE!.

EXCALIBUR 21” ANNIVERSARY EDITION (BLACK/GOLD) SCROLL SAW + STAND + PEDAL AND 100’s OF PREMIUM BLADES

Offered at $500 (compare to $799 new) with $50-$100 of premium blades thrown in

TOP OF LINE INCRA ROUTER TABLE, STAND, SUPER SYSTEM, LIFT, DUST COLLECTION – EVERY ACCESSORY AND OPTION

$750 (HALF PRICE!) for everything vs. the $1487 shown to purchase new – plus, a high power shop vac is also included at no extra cost to automate the dust collection.
Special notes in the interest of full disclosure: Previous listing had an error as I forgot to include the $349 lift when calculating replacement cost and sale price so that change is rectified here. Also, the pictures show a router mounted, but it is not included. Finally, there is a small cosmetic chip on one edge of the table top which has been filled.

ULTIMATE PNEUMATIC DRUM SANDING SYSTEM (Great For Intarsia)

This system is no longer sold and is very hard to come by with equivalent new units plus drums easily costing $1500 to $2500. The Sand-Puff unit has been rebuilt and is in perfect running condition. It is mounted on a wood stand with integrated adjustable dust collection. Shaft holds two interchangeable drums. Drums have been rebuilt or replaced. Extra drums are included (one of these is a different spindle size). Many, many extra sandpaper sleeves are also included. Drive belt is new. Entire set up (both units) with all the accessories and extras offered at just $350!

JET 6” LONG BED JOINTER WITH EXTRA BLADES + SETTING GAUGE IN VIRTUALLY UNUSED LIKE NEW CONDITION

Compare to $919 from Amazon (without the $40 gauge or extra blades) – offered at just $400!
A TON OF DUST COLLECTION STUFF
One huge pile of stuff needed to set up or expand a system. It’s about a pickup truck load. Includes a lot of PSI heavy duty clear flex hose (in various length sections), many dust gates, lots of lengths of Sch.40 pvc pipe, lots of elbows, Y’s and fittings and much more. Easily $150-$250 if you bought it all new. Just $75 for all of it!

SCHELPFH TRACK SAW KIT (same as Grizzly)
Plus extra 55” track, extra connector. About $350 new, barely used. Just $200.

HARBOR FREIGHT 12” DISC SANDER

Great condition, runs perfectly. $159 new. Just $100!

GRIZZLY G0723 OSCILLATING SPLINDLE BENCH SANDER

$205 plus freight new, Just $150.

WORKBENCH WITH STEEL BASE AND HARDWOOD BUTCHER BLOCK TOP
Sorry, no picture of this one. It has a ton of stuff around it and so I can’t yet get to it to take pix.
Sold at Sams Club and Costco for $200. A super sturdy bench. Bench alone Just $100. Optional, also take metal vise on top (was $70 new), and wood vise underneath (was $60 new). All for $160.
Note: Top is drilled for vices. Top has normal dings, scratches, etc from use.

(.-.)

Show more