2015-01-20

Hey all!

I'm checking in here to see if we have any east valley Phoenix area members who are interested in getting involved in the sport of UTV desert racing....

I have a small team campaigning the #1911 RZR XP1000 in the Best In The Desert racing series. We race in Arizona, and Nevada January thru December with a total of 7 races. Some weekends in between are spent testing, and the opportunity to pre-run and/or race the Baja 500 is not out of the question!

My campaign is strong, as we've finished top 10 in every BITD race ever entered with a 9th in points last season after missing two races. This years goal is a top 3 in points, and with a few more hands on deck, this is certainly attainable!

I'm looking for a couple motivated individuals who have a passion for racing and have a basic understanding of the RZR XP platform. Would prefer folks from the east valley (I'm in central Gilbert) who would have time and be willing to spend a few days/evenings in the shop every month to help with prepping the car, truck, trailer, tools, and parts.

We typically travel to races on Friday morning, and always home on Sunday, mid day... Sometimes Saturday.

The "job" doesnt pay much. In fact, the only pay is good times, free beer, lodging, and travel expenses.

2015 Race Schedule:

THR MOTORSPORTS PARKER “250” PRESENTED BY POLARIS

JANUARY 9, 10, 2015 - (Race in Parker, AZ)

“A DUEL IN THE DESERT”

MOTORCYCLE, QUAD & UTV POINTS ONLY – NO PRE-FUN RUN

POLARIS RZR UTV WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP DESERT CLASSIC

February 20, 21, 22, 2015 – (Race in Laughlin, NV)

“A DESERT RACE IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN”

MOTORCYCLE, QUAD AND UTV POINTS ONLY – NO PRE-FUN RUN

GENERAL TIRE MINT “400”

MARCH 13, 14, 15, 2015 - (Race in Las Vegas, NV) (Time Trials on March 12, 2015)

“THE GREAT AMERICAN OFF-ROAD RACE”

CAR/TRUCK & UTV POINTS ONLY – NO PRE-FUN RUN

CANIDAE TAP IT SILVERSTATE “300”

MAY 1, 2, 3, 2015 (Time Trials on April 30, 2015)

“THE AMERICAN ADVENTURE CONTINUES”

POINTS FOR ALL CLASSES – PRE-FUN RUN APRIL 18, 19, 2015

GENERAL TIRE “VEGAS to RENO” PRESENTED BY FOX

AUGUST 13, 14, 15, 2015 - (Race on Friday) (Time Trials on Aug 12, 2015)

“THE LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATES”

POINTS FOR ALL CLASSES – NO PRE-FUN RUN

BLUEWATER DESERT CHALLENGE PRESENTED BY POLARIS

OCTOBER 9, 10, 11, 2015 – (2-day race / Race in Parker, AZ) (Time Trials on Oct 8, 2015)

“THE AMERICAN CHALLENGE CONTINUES”

CAR/TRUCK & UTV POINTS ONLY – NO PRE-FUN RUN

HENDERSON “250” PRESENTED BY SUPERCROSS.COM

DECEMBER 4, 5, 6, 2015 - (Race in Henderson, NV) (Time Trials on Dec 3, 2015)

“A CLASSIC OFF-ROAD RACE”

POINTS FOR ALL CLASSES – NO PRE-FUN RUN

Please post up here, or shoot me a private message if you're interested! Would love to hear from ya! :)

Show more