2016-05-09

About Me

Alias: Rosie

Personality: I think I'm a rather hyper and friendly person. I don't really talk about my personal life too much until I really get to know someone, or if they just ask because they're curious. I don't ask questions myself because I don't like to pry. I'm an observer. I learn about people from what they say or do. As for rping, I tend to be cliche and a romantic. I love the drama in rp, but no drama in real, thank you!

About Me: There's not much to really tell. I work from home and my hours are random, so I come and go from my computer throughout the day.

Do you like to use messengers to chat? I use Skype. My username is darkangel199113.

How long have you been roleplaying? Uh, many, many years. I'd guess around 10 or so years. For the last few years I've been on and off.

About Roleplaying

What is the plot (or plots) that you'd like to play out with someone? My plot is very simple. I want to do a story where I play a female character that dresses as a man. I'm thinking she's undercover as a reporter. I'm thinking that she dresses up to do a story about an all male agency of some sort. I haven't really thought about that part yet. I guess I'll leave that up to you. I figured that your character, that she interacts with the most while undercover, could start falling for her in her get up. Then he'll start questioning his sexuality before she finally reveals that she's a woman. Basically, it's going to be kind of like a romantic comedy!

How often do you generally post? I post a few times a day. If you're online and I'm online, then I'll post as many times as you reply.

How much do you generally post? I post at least one or two paragraphs. I don't do huge posts. I prefer to keep it short and sweet.

Do you like to write in first person or third person? I mostly do third person, but I don't mind if you write in first. It won't bother me or mess up the flow of the story for me in any way. If you want me to write in first person because you feel third person would mess up your flow, then I don't mind at all.

Who are your favorite playbys (PBs)? I don't have any. I'm terrible at picking PB's. I usually ask other people for suggestions, so just give me whatever you like and I'll most likely use it.

What playbys (PBs) do you hate? --

What rating are you comfortable with? I don't mind if the RP gets mature, so bring on the smut.

How do you feel about writing out graphic scenes such as violence, drug use, and sex? I love it!

Characters For Plot

I don't have any character examples. I just make up the personality and background as I go along in an RP. I find it more interesting that way. If that's not your thing, then I'm afraid I'm just not the person for you.

Final Statement

How do you want to be contacted? Through my Skype listed above.

Anything else? I don't think I have anything else to add. Thanks for reading! :3

Show more