2016-01-08

Site name and link: Say My Name
Site genre: fantasy, magic
Site info: An original magic school in America, where magical and non-magical (mundane) mix together in daily life, located in Kansas.
Character Wanted Topic: All of my character want ads are here...

Your name: Naome
Contact info: PM me here, please.

Role(s) requested:

Yaroslava Holub is my guy for this plot. He's nothing close to being a friendly and nice type. More likely than anything else, he'll kick your ass if you even breathe wrong in his direction. For that reason, the character I'm looking for can't be some thoughtless weak thing. It doesn't matter whether the character is able to use magic or not, and whether the character is even human. This character should be male and around Yaro's ago, but it doesn't entirely matter as long as character isn't older. I feel it may make for an amusing plot if the character is somewhat younger than Yaro.

Being a person who doesn't consider friendship important, Yaro tends to avoid becoming close with people. Despite this, someone around him (possibly a photographer at his agency, random stranger, etc.) decides to make it their goal to become close with him. It's infuriating, because although everyone else is affected or at least cautious of Yaro because they know he will fuck them up, this kid doesn't take caution and keeps insisting. The character is skilled at some kind of fighting style as well, and it's enough to actually stand against Yaro. This intrigues Yaro, as there are usually random reasons, whatever they may be, that people never fight him or always lose to him. Yaro is irritated, but at some point he may give up on telling the kid to fuck off, because the damn thing is too determined no matter how many times Yaro fights with the kid.

I had a thought that maybe the kid has a bit of a mental issue (yes crazy kid) that causes him to snap at some point during a fight, and Yaro starts to take note of the way the kid fights like he doesn't care if he dies, as if the kid just aims to kill whatever he is fighting. Yaro might start to train the kid just to find out more, or to try and see if the kid can control that crazy side. The kid probably knows about his crazy fighter side, but we can talk about where it goes from there.

Other Information:

There is a more detailed plot to continue from this, but I have forgotten... likely we can PM about it too, as I love hearing any ideas people may have!

Also... Yaro isn't nice (as you can see in his profile), so this character needs to be able to handle that fact. Maybe even be immune to it, that'd be hella fun.

Lim Ki-Tae has always been bullied as a little kid for being different than everyone else, and while most of these bullies were merely verbal, there is one particularly bad dude who was ruthless and physical. He's a few years older than Ki-Tae, and much larger with an intimidating look to him. I'd prefer he be human, but he can be a magic user or whatever. This was before Ki-Tae learned martial arts, so the physical harassment got Ki-Tae more than enough injuries for him to become absolutely terrified of the guy.

Anyways, the plot I need this dude for this dude has to do with him finding (coincidentally I guess) Ki-Tae while he is with his new friend whom he has become super close with. This friend stands up for Ki-Tae, and the bad dude probably would be surprised to see the kid has an actual friend that doesn't care about how weird he is. Although Ki-Tae knows martial arts very well, he wouldn't be able to properly fight the dude unless the dude made him snap somehow. I was thinking bad dude attacks the friend in the three's next meeting (or Ki-Tae sees bad dude beating on his friend), and Ki-Tae totally loses it and bad dude is all WTF gay boy fights now.

Um, this is really rough and I had typed it up straight from my brain when I got the idea, so,

So, Indigo here is in need of, uh, someone to become close to. My plan is to use this person for a slightly quirky, fun plot that may have a small bit of drama to it.

Indigo Carmen tends to jog around often, just to keep himself in shape. He'll jog around anywhere, so this doesn't necessarily have to take place on campus, but I want the person involved to be a student similar in age to him. While out on one of his strolls, he sees someone in trouble (mugging/robbery/WHATEVER) and being the chivalrous little thing he is, he busts in to interrupt and save the person's ass. He might look weak, but as long as he doesn't try using spells, his fighting is pretty good. After basically kicking their sorry asses all bad-ass like, the person he saved is all shaky and still freaking, And oh look at that, he finds out that the person is actually a new student at the school, and is also supposed to be his dorm buddy.

And then they get extremely super close and tell each other literally everything. They've even met each others families and shit and are totally BFFs 5ever. After some time, something horrible happens, and it really crushes Indigo. He finds out that both of his step-parents have passed away, and even though Sammy is still at the orphanage and he can visit her, it still leaves this empty feeling inside him. The friend takes note of this, and through all the comforting and cuddling, they actually begin to have feelings for each other. Whether these feelings go anywhere or not, I'm not sure, we'll have to see! They may become a cute corny couple, or they may stick to being a cute pair of inseparable friends.

I had further ideas and forgot to write them down, so, this is the gist of it.

Kim Ji Woo's sparring partner, Jung Ha Neul. They're equally matched in their bojutsu skills, and tend to become entranced in their fights, getting into it enough to physically harm each other.

A Korean woman who is a few years older than him. She is an aspiring dancer born in Busan, and so her accent is more pronounced, especially while she is speaking Korean, because she likely uses the dialect (which Ji Woo teases her for).

She's quite loud but not short tempered in the least; similar to Ji Woo although she knows how to press his buttons. Has a tendency to talk about anything including sensitive topics... and this includes asking people about topics which obviously make them not-so-comfortable. It's not intended, as she merely doesn't realize it when she asks too personal a question, and will shut up when told to drop it. She's quite sardonic, but in the occasion that a person really needs it, she will pat the person on the back and provide comfort.

They are most likely only acquaintances of sort who argue often, and because of this, people think they are close friends. She knows more about him than anyone else because... well, she asks, and he will tell a person almost anything about himself as long as he's asked. Actually, in Korean, they tend to talk like friends, and the only thing close to an honorific is Ji Woo calling her noona... That's close enough?

My main idea was that eventually, some of the people who've taken hits from Ji Woo when he was in the gang find him, and in an attempt to get revenge, they attack while he's sparring with Ha Neul. They fight for some time and find out these guys who are out for revenge have guns, so Ha Neul and him are running around trying to avoid being shot, but they end up cornered in different spots. In all the chaos, Ha Neul gets shot in the leg which makes Ji Woo snap and take out the rest of them with his magic and bo staff. Ji Woo will definitely feel super guilty, because as a dancer, Ha Neul needs her legs to be working. What she doesn't tell him is that the shot will prevent her from dancing again, even after her leg heals. I thought this would make for a pretty dramatic plot, since the second he finds out, however he does, he's going to feel even worse.

We can PM some ideas too, because I welcome ideas as well.

Other notes: Uh... if you have any questions, just PM me? Idk, hah.

Show more