2015-11-24

I don't know if I should be annoyed or what on an rp board I've been on for almost a year at this point. The board has a main game and free forum games for people to play in with their characters which is fine I play in the free forum rps and have fun in there. My problem is that I can't play in the main game even though I want to play in the main game because there's no place for my character now. I've been waiting for months and still no place for her to this day. I ask for a way to join in and get nothing in response which is frustrating because I'm one of the more active players and interact with everyone.

Last night was what really made me angry because on Monday nights to move games forward more people rp in the rp chat and it was the main game this time. I log in only to get told when I asked if I could finally be part of the damn game only to be told I would if there was a place for me well hours later there still wasn't a place for me. When I said in the ooc chat that I was sick and tired of waiting for a place to jump in and I couldn't wait anymore I was ignored. I've been patiently waiting for months to join in with the main game and I don't wanna wait anymore and it feels like I'm outside of a clique but not at the same time.

Is it really to much to ask to give me a place in the game that I've been wanting to play in for months? Yes I have the free forum rps but those can end any time and I really wanna play with the canon stuff. I don't ask for much in the game as it is but I can't get this and it's frustrating me more and more.

Show more