2015-11-17

Site name and link: RPG-Network
Site genre: Resource Site/Advertising Help
Opening date: Circa October 18th
Site info: RPGN is an exclusive advertising group. Members help each other promote their sites through ad postings, tumblr/facebook reblogs, or direct member referrals. We have a monthly Activity Check to ensure everyone is on track, and also feature discussion forums, graphics/advertising/coding help, and more.

Your name: Red Star
Your primary staff account: Red Star
Contact info: Post here, PM me here, post in the guest forum on RPGN, or in the shoutbox.

Positions hiring for:

3 Community Moderators: The community moderators will basically be the welcome wagon. Requirement of 5 posts per month in any discussion forum. Each moderator will be in charge of a different Discussion Forum. Example: The Graphics Discussion Moderator would archive completed requests, and redirect members to safer topics if things were to get sketchy or out of hand, somehow. Note: We are a small board, with not a lot of OOC activity, so it would be a very light duty.

2 Advertising Moderators: One advertising moderator will be in charge of doing link backs. One will be in charge of organizing and accepting affiliate requests (or going out to other resource sites to affiliate, perhaps). Requirement of 2 posts per month in any discussion forum.

1 Graphics Moderator: You would be in charge of creating new affiliate or advertising images, when needed. Potentially helping with site images/banners if the need arose. I would also request that you have a graphics shop to help with graphics for our members, if you're comfortable with such a thing.

Information about positions: RPGN is hiring for a number of small positions. Your duties will be relaxed, casual, and minimal, to accomodate the theme of the site (for members to focus on promoting their own site without feeling pressured to do a lot on RPGN).

Other notes: It would be helpful (but not required) if you also are an admin of a RP site, such that you could submit your site to the directory and participate in the monthly activity checks, as well. However, if you are not and would prefer to focus all your adminy activity on RPGN, then that's perfectly fine! ^_~

And again, this is a very laid back board. A constant staff presence is not required. I would like a small bit of activity in discussion forums, and then your duties as outlined above. More or less duties can be negotiated. If you want to do one of the things, but not another duty listed, let me know. You can be a staffer with just that ONE duty, if you prefer.

Show more