2015-07-09

Hello, the name's Spiede.

I feel as though I need to explain something first before getting into the forum/roleplay ideas.

Soo, I love to roleplay. My problem is that I want to roleplay too many different things, which would require too many accounts on different sites and for me to have no life. I like to switch my roleplay up too often, so, I had an idea. Why not make a forum that contained multiple worlds that I was interested in, as well as add in some original ideas that I don't see often(or at all).

So, I did just that.

It's called 'From The Void', because from nothing we will create something.

So far, I have an animal world I am creating, a Pokemon and a fantasy/supernatural world. Each has it's own area in the forum and I plan to add more as time goes on. These are just the main ones I am interested in. I will also create a section that allows for members to post threads with their own worlds and what not. If a world becomes popular enough among the members, it'll get its own section and of course proper credit and authority over that world will be given to the creator/creators.

You will be allowed to roleplay ANY animal you want,

except mythological. So, you know, anything in the animal kingdom.

I don't care what it is, even if you want to roleplay a fly or worm.

What ever your heart desires.

There are four quadrants to the world: North, South, East and West. All have different biomes and the entire world has all of the possible real life biomes available to roleplay in.

Players will be able to create packs, prides, heards, whatever they want. There will be plenty of space for everyone to do what they want, although, your character would have to have a certain amount of followers before they are able to create anything. I would also allow inter-species groups.

This world will be highly player driven, plot wise.

The Pokemon world will have it's own Region,

Mystery Dungeon Area, ASB League (Anime Style Battling),

along with some other elements that I've seen and liked

throughout my years of roleplyaing on pokemon foums/being on

general pokemon forums.

The Haikumi Region

The Mainland

This will run like any other Pokemon region that you've seen. It'll include all of the classes like Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Coordinator, Scientist and the option to be apart of some 'bad guy' team. I'm open to any suggestions on classes. You can even be a plain ol' Civilian if you want, who just has Pokemon as sort of a pet or something.

Mystery Dungeon

I still have to come up with a name for this section. I haven't developed this really at all, but I know that Mystery Dungeon is a liked thing to roleplay. This part of the Pokemon World is semi-separate from the rest. What I mean by that is that Mystery Dungeon is Pokemon only, so of course your trainer from the Haikumi region can't just sail on over here. However, I have the idea that if you acquire enough points (which you'll get through posting), you can make a Pokemon character that used to be human and was transformed into a Pokemon (like in the games). You can make up some plot as to why this happened or it can be some random occurrence. However, if your plot has anything to do with a legendary Pokemon, it'll have to be approved first. You can't have everyone being some 'chosen one', ya know?

ASB(Anime Style Battling)

This is a game that I've seen and played a bit on a Pokemon Forum I joined a while back. It was very fun and simple, if you're the one versing someone. The writing part falls on the referee of the battle. Honestly, I have no idea on the mechanics of this game, so I'd need a lot of help and probably someone to manage it, but I just thought that it'd be something fun for the members.

Simply Eternal Isles.

So this is where some original ideas/ideas I've seen throughout the years comes into play. There are many islands, both of small and medium sizes. Some have development on them, while others remain unexplored. The developed islands house ranches/farms/facilities that deal with Pokemon breeding and Pokemon adoption. The breeding centers are nothing new, I've seen it on many forums, however, I have a twist to the idea. After breeding the same Pokemon so many times, a new species will emerge. It will be a combination of both parents, physically and ability wise. I'd prefer to have a spliced sprite for each new Pokemon, but a detailed physical description or a drawing will do. I have some skill in sprite splicing so I will do as many as I can.

As for the adoption part, I've seen this on a forum or two when I was a kid. I guess it'd be a forum game of sorts. Pretty much, a member would have an adoption center that would house abandoned/abused/handicapped. Examples would be Pokemon that have missing appendages, severe wounds, missing eyes/blind. Sprites will be made to show the damage. These Pokemon wouldn't be able to be used for battle, they just need loving homes to go to and heal. Pokemon that have wounds will be able to 'heal' after so many posts by the user.

Ex: There's an Arcanine up for adoption, he has a deep gash on his hind leg and is missing some fur from his mane/tail. One ear has a few torn spots on it, the ear is still red and raw. He acquired this damage because he was being misused for intense Canine Pokemon fighting. Once adopted by a member, a record will be kept of how many posts that member had upon adoption, after a certain amount of posts[designated by the center's owner] the Arcanine's wounds would heal. Say after ten posts, the damaged ear wouldn't be red and raw anymore and the stitches taken out. After fifteen posts the gash would become smaller in size and some of the missing fur will have grown in some. Twenty posts and the gash becomes even smaller and more fur is visable. Twenty-five posts and the Arcanine's hair is fully grown back and only a scar remains from the gash wound and his ear has distinctive tears.

You could have just about any injuries to the Pokemon being put up for adoption and even a little backstory to how they got them. The Pokemon in the adoption center can either be adopted In Character or can be adopted Out of Character. If adopted IC then the Pokemon is able to be used in roleplay and must be housed in a residence that the character owns, but can not be used in battle. OOC adoptions can be housed in signatures.

If anyone has any questions about this, please ask!

As for the unexplored islands. The idea I have for them is largely inspired by a roleplay I participated in last year, but died shortly after starting. These islands are fair game to all who care to explore them, however, they are uncharted. There are no known civilizations on them. That means that whoever decides to embark on an adventure of exploration, they need to know how to survive in the wilderness as well as have the necessary gear to do so or they may die. I'm not saying the islands are impossible to survive in, but they can't be so easy to discover. These islands are chances to make your character known for something. Meaning, the Islands landscape is up to the player that discovers it and will become apart of the board. This is first come first serve. There will be a general outline for climate and maybe a few other minor details, other than that it's up to you! It's a chance to become a part of history as a discoverer.

Oh yeah, you can form exploration parties to increase your survival chances.

Some islands will be designated for certain groups within the Pokemon world, such as the Hairumi Lab. As far as everyone knows, these islands are not only undeveloped, but also house no known lifeforms, people or Pokemon. There will be a little plot/experiment to create a working ecosystem using the hybrid Pokemon that characters will be able to create using the Pokemon that they have at their disposal. This will require a team of people and at least one Scientist will have to be present. I'll explain more of this if asked.

This world is severely underdeveloped. I have some races down and that's about it.

Vampires, Fairies, Weres, Demons, Witches, Elves, Dragons & Riders. Pretty much whatever you can think of or is out there mytho wise.

There will be areas that are modern as well as some completely fantasy like areas that are either hidden within the human world or can be accessed through some portal.

Not only do I have these world ideas in mind, but I also have an overall idea. I've had this idea since I was a kid and I actually saw the other day that another roleplay had a similar idea.

So, you have these three worlds(there will be more as the forum develops), completely separate from one another. Characters that are separate from one another, belonging to their set world. Then, you will have a few chosen characters that are able to "jump" from world to world. They will have gained this ability somehow or be given it by a higher power(ooc you will have to purchase it with those points i was talking about earlier and it will be very expensive). These characters will be able to be role played in whatever world you want to role play them in, however, there are some rules to their 'world jumping'. Their physical form will shift slightly to match what world they jump into(say the character gains their power as a human and then they decide to jump to the animal world, their physical form will shift into whatever animal you want, however, you must pick one animal and that will be their permanent animal form. vice versa.) Also, these 'jumpers' or 'travelers' are not allowed to tell anyone of their power. There will be severe consequences if this rule is broken. The character must be able to blend into the world they jump to.

This is all I can think of, for now. My goal here is to find people that will be interested in joining this site and/or helping me get it together. I have the ideas, but it's pointless to create a forum for yourself, ya know?

So please! If you're interested or have suggestions, reply!

Show more