2014-10-22

ABOUT ME

Alias: eve / alex / feltmadras

Personality: serious, shy, easy to get along with, may hype over fandoms, drunk 24/7 (hey, I'm danish, don't judge me.)

About Me: My name is Alex and I'm 23 years old. I live in denmark in my own apartment with my many rats. I love my rats so much, I've dedicated two of my major tattoos to them. I spend most of my time reading, watching TV shows (mostly korean and doctor who right now.), anime (still obsessing over DMMD), and uh- I really don't have a lot to say about me. I'm extremely scared of seahorses, so let's not talk about those. On the contrary, I love and adore spiders. So yeah...

Do you like to use messengers to chat? I use both AIM and Skype, but prefer AIM for roleplay talk. (both are on profile page.)

How long have you been roleplaying? 14 years.

ABOUT ROLEPLAYING

What is the plot (or plots) that you'd like to play out with someone?

I'm a sucker for angsty romance. I have a ton of ideas that I would love to play out with someone. However, I should probably note that I only do m/m because I feel SUPER uncomfortable playing female characters and smutting with them. Trust me, m/f or f/f with me will be awks to tah max. Also I prefer modern and near future/light sci-fi settings. I can do supernatural, but don't expect me to play supernatural beings, because that is not going to be pretty.

How often do you generally post?

I can do 500+ words replies within 20 minutes and that's usually the speed I go with when I'm excited about threads.

How much do you generally post?

Depends how much you're going to throw at me. If you make 700+ words replies, expect to get the same back. If you make 300+ words replies, yeah, same deal. I really don't care about the length of posts. If you're most comfortable with 200 words, then that's totally fine with me. If you however expect more, that's also fine with me as well, but I'm going to be slower at replying then.

Do you like to write in 1st person or 3rd person?

3rd, always 3rd no exceptions. However, I can do both past tense and present so whichever you want is fine.

Who are your favorite PB's?

*cracks knuckles*

Kwon Ji Yong (GDragon), Lee Byung Hun (L.Joe), Kim Yu Kwon (Ukwon), Choi Jun Hong (Zelo), Kunpimook Bhuwakul (Bambam), Woo Ji Ho (Zico), Bang Yong-Guk, Kim Him Chan, Jung Dae-hyun, Choi Jong-hyun, Yoo Chang-hyun, Oh Se-hun, Choi Seung-hyun (T.O.P), Dong Young-bae (Taeyang), Jung Ho Seok (J-Hope), Jang Hyun Jae, Kim Seok Jin, Kim Joon Myun, Kim Hanbin, Park Ji Min (Jimin), Kim Taehyung, Mark Tuan, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook, Jackson Wang Ka-ye, Woo Ji Seok, Wu Yi Fan, No Min Woo. (I swear, I have more, there are just too many kpop faces I love.)

(The none kpop faces.) Gary Oldman, Dylan O'Brien, Charles Michael Davis, Charlie Day, Charlie Hunnam, Brad Pitt, Andrew Lincoln, Andrew Garfield, Dane DeHaan, Aaron Paul, Aaron Taylor Johnson, Cole Mohr, Ash Stymest, Travis Fimmel, Paul Bettany, Norman Reedus, Michael Fassbender, Michael Trucco, Zhao Lei, Christian Bale, Edward Norton, Chris Pine, Garrett Hedlund, Hugh Dancy, Jason Statham, Tom Hardy, Jason Momoa, Hugh Jackman, Matthew Gray Gubler, Sebastian Stan, Bradley Cooper, Chris Hemsworth, Jared Padalecki, Rick Genest, Johnny Depp, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Cykeem White, Kit Harington, Evan Peters, Tom Felton, Ben Whishaw, Jude Law, Robert Downey Jr., Daniel Radcliff, Daniel Craig, Gerard Butler, Aaron Tveit, Luke Mitchell, Ezra Miller, Sung Kang, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Sebastian Stan.

What PB's do you hate?

Tom Hiddleston, 'nuff said.

What rating are you comfortable with?

18+ Mature

How do you feel about writing out graphic scenes such as violence, drug use, and sex?

I'm a sucker for details and it takes a lot to find my trigger warnings. If you're not okay with violence/gore that's totally fine with me! However, I never fade-to-black during smut scenes.

Are you willing to join a new board with someone with this plot?

Depends on the board. I'm not on any boards right now, but if our plot rocks and we get along well, expect me to be your new leech!

Are you interested in creating a new board with someone (private or otherwise)?

No.

What board skills do you have?

I did all the coding on towards the light

What board software/host do you prefer?

Jcink, always.

Are you looking to roleplay this over messengers?

Yes! Google Docs will do as well.

EXAMPLES

Quote:He knew it would be better to stop while he still had the strength to turn back. Every part of him screamed against it, every muscle burning under his skin and yet, he was unable to stop. Daejung was the person he wanted to love, but he couldn’t. He was chasing after some delusional broken dream, no longer able to pick up the pieces and repair what he had broken. He knew this all too well and Seojin had nothing left but dreadful despair towards himself.

He felt dirty when he unlocked the apartment door, the smell of a stranger still lingering over him. Sometimes he wondered what his parents would say if they knew he was living like this, with another man. His father would most likely break his neck and his mother would die from a heart attack. Seojin wished he didn’t care and that he could just push those worries aside.

Seojin had left a message a few hours ago. Another bullshit story about being late because he needed to prepare for a show. But not this late. The apartment was cold and dark. This was what he came home to; all they had left were darkness and lies.

Quickly moving to the bathroom, he let his clothes fall to the floor before he entered the shower. Letting the warm streams of water caress over his naked skin, he washed away the trails of another lie. He quickly finished, dried himself off with a towel and moved to the bedroom. Feeling his heart skipping a beat he lingered at the door for a moment. He was so fatigue. His body felt heavy and every breath was a struggle. If only he could go back and undo the damage he had caused, if only none of this had ever happened.

Taking in a deep breath, he finally entered the bedroom, sliding into the bed next to his boyfriend. Seojin crawled under his blankets and wrapped one arm around him only to discover that Daejung wasn’t asleep as he had anticipated.

”Why are you not asleep?” He whispered, slightly nervous to hear the other’s answer.

Quote:Craning his neck to look nervously over his shoulder, he wondered why Daejung was standing there, smirk on his lips as he dropped the robe. He wondered why that smirk turned into a troubled expression and why he went silent as he inspected his wounds. Caden bit his bottom lip, clenched his eyelids and tried to ignore the immense pain but he couldn’t. His body was trembling and he had to let go of his lip to make way for a painful moan.

The only person who had ever seen him like this was his brother. The only person he ever cried to and the only chest he had ever pressed his face against, but his brother was not here anymore. He had been dead and gone for years and he could still feel the empty hole of remorse in his guts. Caden missed him when he was vulnerable like this. He missed the feeling of his knuckles nudging his jaw and the sound of his voice telling him what a stupid little shit he was. Opening up to others was not something Caden did. He was too afraid of losing the people he cared about so he mostly kept his emotions to himself. Not wanting to go to the hospital was not only a question of money but also a question of people knowing that something like this could happen even to him. Vomiting his emotions over others and letting them creep under his skin was the last thing he wanted.

Yet, he suddenly felt every muscle of his body giving in. He leant his head forward, tried to hide his painful expression and pressed his naked back against the other as his feelings took the better of him.

Caden couldn’t believe that Daejung had managed to bring him to tears. Even less could he believe that he was standing there, sobbing like a fucking kid. Feeling his knees betraying him, he grasped the edge of the kitchen counter and clenched his fingers into the surface to make sure he wouldn’t fall.

The words of the younger, yet taller, man had managed to hit some soft spot inside him. A spot he rarely let anyone touch, but this was different. This was Daejung and he knew he could keep his mouth shut about shit like this.

”Shut your fucking face.” He wept, dropping the bag of ice into the sink. One hand rising, he tried to wipe away the tears with the back of his hand, but new tears soon took their place. This was pathetic. This was not what the kind of emotions a leader was supposed to show, but he couldn’t hold back. Even pressing his nails into his palms didn’t ease the pain he was feeling. It was probably more the shock than the physical pain which made him crack.

”I’m sorry.” Murmuring he trailed his hand over Daejung’s arm and wrapped his fingers around his wrist. This time he didn’t do it to push him away, but rather to pull him closer. Though he didn’t want him to see him like this, it was too late now. Caden just wanted his comfort, wanted to know that he was there. ”I’m so fucking sorry I tried to make up lame excuses.”

Quote:Sometimes staring at the cute nurse from the maternity ward was just a lot more interesting than paying attention to anything. Jae had thought about what he looked like with his clothes off. He had thought about what it would feel like to kiss him and breathe his scent, but he kept all of these thoughts to himself. When the cute nurse had asked him out for a drink, he wasn’t sure how to respond without sounding like a desperate idiot. He tried to keep his excitement at bay and tried to act cool when he accepted the nurse’s invitation. Little did Jae know that this was just another night out drinking. All of his colleagues were here, drinks in hands and shouting at each other over the loud bar music. This wasn’t what Jae had anticipated. To hide his disappointment, he’d gotten more drunk than he was used to. He couldn’t remember how or why he had ended up in his friend’s bed, but he was just thankful that he was still alive.

That was until he needed his inhaler. Jae searched every inch of his friend’s apartment, turned every couch pillow and pulled his pockets inside out. The only thing he found was a note with an unknown telephone number. Falling to his knees, he held his phone between trembling hands and began to type in the number. This was a desperate call for help as Jae didn’t know what else to do right now. Who’d given him this number anyways? He wasn’t sure he wanted to know, he just begged that it wasn't some old weirdo who wanted to get into his pants.

Moments later, Jae found himself running down the streets, heart pounding against his ribs. Someone had found his inhaler – someone was about to be his new hero. Jae suddenly placed his hand against a lamppost, stopped and breathed heavily. He couldn’t run like this and risk collapsing before he even reached the fire station. Fuck. Everything about this day had been hell. His clothes still smelled like yesterday, the cute nurse hadn’t responded to his angry text message and he had to call in sick for work.

Breathe in you idiot, deeply, relax. Okay, much better, now walk, slowly. Jae dragged one foot in front of the other and forced himself to continue forward. When he finally reached the fire station, he placed both hands on the counter as he felt his knees growing weak underneath him. ”Ric. Please tell me Ric is here.” That was all he could manage. His mind and heart were still racing at a speed he didn’t even know they were capable of.

I have a ton of writing examples I can throw at you. I don't want to overwhelm you guys, so if you want more, just PM <3

FINAL STATEMENT

How do you want to be contacted? Throw me a PM here or simply add my AIM/Skype

Anything else? ehmmmmmmmmm... fish?

Show more