2014-03-23

Do you want to get rid of Lindsey Graham?

Here are the details:

Quote:

Dear Liberty Supporter,

“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?

“Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”

Those were the fiery words, spoken by patriot Patrick Henry 239 years go today, that galvanized American patriots and help kickstart a revolution.

Sadly, there’s no denying many of the freedoms our Founders fought for are being tossed aside today.

Our federal government spies on law-abiding citizens and can’t stop lying about it. Health insurance premiums are skyrocketing due to ObamaCare.

We see assaults on everything from our Second Amendment rights to our religious liberties.

I’m running for the United States Senate because I think it’s time you and I stand up and say “NO MORE!”

Right now, I’m counting on your support for my campaign’s Give Me Liberty Money Bomb running today through Monday, March 31.

The truth is, this is perhaps THE most important moment of my campaign thus far.

You see, March 31 marks the First Quarter Fundraising Deadline.

This will be the FINAL Campaign Finance Report before voters go to the polls to select South Carolina’s next Republican nominee for the U.S. Senate.

And all eyes are on my campaign. And not just in South Carolina. But nationally, as well!

In fact, when I appeared on his radio station just recently, Glenn Beck stated:

“If you really want to make a difference, you will support Lee Bright.”

And just recently, Beck’s “The Blaze” listed South Carolina as one of the top eight races in the country and stated “consider Lee Bright to defeat Lindsey Graham.”

Not only that, but recent polls show Senator Graham is in deep, deep trouble here in South Carolina.

Less than 40% of South Carolina Republicans believe he deserves reelection.

Not only that, but every single poll taken since the beginning of this race for the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate has said the same thing: That I’m THE candidate to take on Senator Graham and defeat him.

In fact, in the latest polls, no other candidate has even reached double digits!

No other candidate can match my impressive list of grassroots backers either.

There’s the Republican Liberty Caucus. The leader for South Carolina’s largest liberty-minded grassroots’ organization.

The National Association for Gun Rights’ PAC endorsed me, as well -- as did many of South Carolina’s Tea Party leaders.

I have an “A” rating from the NRA, a 100% rating from South Carolina Club for Growth and more pro-limited government organizations here in South Carolina than I can count.

While Senator Lindsey Graham votes with President Obama more than 50% of the time, I vote with the U.S. Constitution 100% of the time.

Frankly, I’m fed up with Washington, D.C.’s out-of-control spending. I’m fed up with our $17 TRILLION in debt.

I’m fed up with the spying and those who defend it saying we just have to “trust” them.

This administration has been caught red-handed targeting conservative groups for intimidation!

The Justice Department targeted reporters and their families for wiretapping and harassment for daring to criticize the administration!

Sorry, but “trust us” is out the window.

Yet all we get from career Washington, D.C. politicians in BOTH parties are excuses.

Now, we see ObamaCare destroying small businesses, driving up health insurance premiums, kicking hardworking families off of their insurance plans and driving doctors out of the medical field.

The time for excuses is over. It’s time for ObamaCare repeal. 100% repeal. PERIOD.

And I hope you agree.

If elected, I’ll stand firmly with Senators Rand Paul, Mike Lee and Ted Cruz.

Instead of making excuses like Senator Graham, I’ll make you proud -- if you can help me get to Washington, D.C.

I’ve proven that with my unmatched record of standing up for our Constitutional liberties in the South Carolina state Senate.

No one else in this race for the Republican nomination for the U.S. Senate can tell you that except me.

With all my campaign’s grassroots’ support, I don’t need to match Senator Lindsey Graham’s massive war chest dollar for dollar.

But I do have to compete. And frankly, I don’t have Senator Graham’s establishment connections.

I can’t just call up a few lobbyist buddies and ask for a little “payback” for all the special perks and crony deals I’ve made on their behalf.

I’ve never played that game. I won’t ever play that game.

So I have to depend on you to give as generously as you can right away.

My campaign’s next goal is get on the air with a hard-hitting round of TV ads exposing Senator Lindsey Graham’s worst betrayals and introducing me to all South Carolina voters.

The great news is, my last Money Bomb raised over $50,000!

If my campaign can meet or even surpass that total before this March 31 deadline, I believe we’ll be well on our way.

But I must count on your support for my campaign’s Give Me Liberty Money Bomb today.

This March 31 fundraising deadline will be crucial.

As I mentioned, this will be the FINAL Campaign Finance Report before voters go to the polls in June.

Reporters are already sniffing around my campaign.

They’ve seen the polls, after all. Now, they just want to see if my grassroots supporters will be able to raise enough money to push me over the top.

So won’t you agree to your most generous contribution of $500, $250 or $100 right away?

If that’s too much, please agree to $50 or $25.

But please stretch. Please give all you can. This is an absolutely critical time period for my campaign.

Frankly, I’m counting on you.

Please agree to your most generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50 or $25 IMMEDIATELY.

I’m anxiously awaiting your response.

In Liberty,

Lee Bright (R-SC)

Republican for U.S. Senate
South Carolina

P.S. March 31 is the FINAL Campaign Finance Report before voters start going to the polls to select South Carolina’s next Republican nominee for the United State Senate.

And all eyes are on my campaign!

My campaign’s next goal is get on the air with a hard-hitting round of TV ads exposing Senator Lindsey Graham’s worst betrayals and introducing me to all South Carolina voters.

So won’t you please help me finish this quarter strong with your most generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50 or $25 to my campaign’s Give Me Liberty Money Bomb right away?

Show more