**_The Creative Group_** is selectively searching for an **_Assistant Digital Marketing Manager_** for a client in Atlanta. The ideal candidate will supervise day-to-day social media activities, which include curating and distributing proactive and reactive content, driving user engagement, increasing the brand's presence across all channels and providing analysis and POV recommendations. Also assist in digital activity for the websites and paid media.
**Duties & Responsibilities**
* **Web & Social Media Strategy**-- Supervise the planning and implementation of all social media campaigns and strategies for the Beautyrest brand. Independent thinker that takes initiative to develop and execute social media strategy including proactive and reactive content, campaigns, promotions, direct response initiatives and all other aspects of social media. Assist in the management of Beautyrest.com & Simmons.com as well as other digital campaigns such as PPC or Display.
* **Content Creator**-- Lead content development across all owned social media platforms as well as emerging platforms. Lead Paid, Earned and Owned social media efforts across all platforms. Assist in maintenance and updates for all website content. Leverage dealer partnerships by distributing monthly social content calendars and quarterly social media playbooks. Encourage sharing content from our platforms and cross promotion.
* **Analytics/Marketing Analyst **-- Provide analysis and POV recommendations through KPI's using data from social platforms and web tools to lead content and posting strategy. Communicate results of initiatives and continuously develop test-and-learn strategies as appropriate for new opportunities or to evaluate value of programs. Lead strategy recommendations on how to optimize digital and social presence of the brand through analysis of content & posting times by platform.
* **Internal & External Relationships **--Lead relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external partners/vendors/agencies on social media thought leadership and best practices. Collaborate with Marcom Manager on all PR efforts. Work in coordination with marketing, brand & sales operations to ensure alignment and maximization of social media messaging/efforts across channels. Support placement and execution of annual media plan.
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
*Req ID:* 00900-9911193
*Functional Role:* Social Media
*Postal Code:* 30326
*Compensation:* $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year
**Qualifications & Skills**
* **Web & Social Media Experience**-- On the forefront of emerging social trends and technologies with minimum 5 years of social media/content marketing experience in professional environment. Effective project manager with outstanding conceptual, analytical and strategic skills. Highly motivated with a passion for social marketing, creating content, engaging proactively, word of mouth marketing & community participation. Understanding of the whole digital media ecosystem and the role that social media plays in partnership with media such as Display, Search, SEO, and others. Knowledge of multi-channel marketing technologies, principles, and processes.
* **Internal & External Relations**- Independent and creative thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to solve problems. Experience being the liaison between internal departments and external agency partners. Possesses a clear understanding of urgency required in responsiveness and the importance of continued collaboration.
* **Reporting/Analytics & Communication Skills**- Outstanding writing and editing skills, as well as strong verbal communication skills. Excellent presentation skills and outstanding organizational skills. Above average knowledge of reporting platforms and social listening tools. Understanding of marketing strategies and how to achieve results through optimizing social content.
Social Media Platform & Content Development Strategy Knowledge
Consumer Interaction and Engagement
Product and Industry Knowledge
Excellent Communication & Collaboration Skills
**Education/Experience/ Work Environment**
* 5-7 years of social media/content marketing
* College degree and equivalent work experience
* Ability to work with a team
* Self- starter
* Independent Thinker
* Up to 5% travel
* Work is primarily sedentary in nature
If qualified, please submit your resume to Jordan.Skidmore@creativegroup.com!