2015-01-08

Hi all, members and devs alike

My gamer tag is oblivion, I am a 40 something gamer that's been playing the xbox since it was first released, many years ago.

Although none of you will know me I have been an avid reader of the forums for some time, I guess a few weeks before the release of fusion.

A little about me, I got into the franchise with trials evo maybe 16 months before Fusion was released, found myself addicted to the game and as I remember I grinded away at the single player, not very well too start I must admit. But stuck with it and found my faults and times tumbling down, unfortunately at the time I was a massive cod fan and with only having a 4 gb xbox and also very much into forza something had to give when black ops 2 was released unfortunately

. It was trials that gave!

Fast forward xbox one and the release of trails fusion, I am buzzing new console, massive amounts of memory im getting fusion for sure, day comes and I download fusion, yes this is it I spend the next few months fixated, grinding away pulling my times down and also my faults, I am in love with the game!

Wait.....what !! I come on the forums and there's unrest every single thread I see is knocking fusion! This cant be true it's trials its what everyone has been waiting for

. The weeks go by, turn into months suggestions, ideas but the thread counts drop, the posts become none exsistant!

I ignore the forums, there wrong just moaning, complaining because its not evo, it's fusion sod them let them moan im having the time of my life. The weeks pass I get into track central, yeah plenty of tracks here, keep me going for months and months, this is what its all about, a game with plenty of miles in it

Things start too slow down, where's all theses tracks on track central Pure evil, core2tom,dragonmickey, attila999 kid mpc the list goes on and on! the game starts to get stale, dlc is now the only thing that keeps me going. No sorry there is the cross platform picks, thank god for them it just about keeps my interest, after all were looking at another year at least before the next instalment comes out!

Im getting bored this isn't how I remember trials evo, week before Christmas im bored stiff, I know I will go buy a second hand 360 from game, ive already got evo and a dlc I can download them for free. Job done 360 is plugged in, wired up down load evo yeah minutes are ticking by that its the game I remember, straight into the action quality tracks galore heaven once more!!!

Now if your all still reading at this point I would like to thank each and everyone of you, im no writer by any means I make a living doing a manual job but I felt the need to come on here and try and make a post that makes sense from a normal gaming guys view, I know funk gets a slating for his big walls of text, and I have tired my best too make this readable.......My point please read on........

I came too fusion with great anticipation this was going to be the game that kept my attention, it did just not for as long as I imagined! After downloading evo once more and spending 6 days playing it I now understand why fusion failed. It failed because Redlinx failed, they didn't listen to the hardcore fans, they let the hardcore down and in turn the hardcore left trials. it was these guys the wizards that created some truly awe inspiring tracks on track central that gave evo it's life span. Trials by its own right was a working art, give the guys the tools and let then create, and they did by there masses! It gave evo the ;life it had, but you turned on the hardcore in favour of the masses. That I do think was a major error, the hardcore leave one by one track central is now just a pile of junk, that is where you went wrong!

This is my fist ever post I know it will be vetted, but I do hope it will be displayed on the board as after all I am a customer, and just giving my opinion!

To the hardcore, I am sorry for thinking you a community of moaning girls, but I also thank you for getting me back into trials evolution, think I have at least 30 day time on track central.......peace out

Show more