2013-10-16

London, UK– October 16, 2013 – Today, Ubisoft® revealed the complete tracklist included in Rocksmith 2014 Edition™ made of 55 songs ranging from the latest hits to classic rock songs. Ten more tracks are revealed today including Everlong by Foo Fighters or Every Breath You Take by The Police.

Owners of the previous version of Rocksmith (released in 2012) will be able to further enjoy their rock experience in Rocksmith 2014 Edition by importing the songs that were included in the first version (an extra cost will apply). Each song from the first version has been revamped to support all of the new features including Automatic Tone Switching, Articulation, Timing and Instant Riff Repeater. Additionally, the DLC bought for Rocksmith will be compatible with Rocksmith 2014 Edition at no extra cost.

Rocksmith 2014 Edition’s complete tracklist:

Aerosmith – Walk This Way

Alice Cooper – No More Mr. Nice Guy

Alice In Chains – Stone

Arctic Monkeys – R U Mine?

Avenged Sevenfold – Bat Country

Bob Dylan – Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door

Boston – Peace Of Mind

Bush - Machinehead

B’z – ultra soul

Def Leppard – Pour Some Sugar On Me (2012)

Deftones – My Own Summer (Shove It)

Iron Maiden – The Trooper

EarlyRise – Wasteland

Fang Island - Chompers

Foo Fighters - Everlong

Gold Motel – Brand New Kind Of Blue

Green Day – X-Kid

Jack White – Sixteen Saltines

JAWS – Stay In

Joe Satriani – Satch Boogie

Kiss – Rock And Roll All Nite

La Sera – Love That’s Gone

Magic Wands – Black Magic

Mastodon – Blood and Thunder

Minus The Bear – Cold Company

Monster Truck – Sweet Mountain River

Muse – Knights Of Cydonia

Nirvana – Heart Shaped Box

Oasis – Don’t Look Back In Anger

Pantera – Cemetery Gates

Paramore – Now

PAWS – Sore Tummy

Queen – We Are The Champions

Radiohead – Paranoid Android

Ramones – Blitzkrieg Bop

Ratt – Round And Round

Red Fang – Wires

R.E.M. – Losing My Religion

Rise Against – Savior

Rush – The Spirit Of Radio

Screaming Females – Rotten Apple

Slayer – War Ensemble

Splashh – All I Wanna Do

System Of A Down - Hypnotize

Tak Matsumoto – Go Further

The Dear Hunter – Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence

The Kinks – You Really Got Me

The Police – Every Breath You Take

The Rolling Stones – Paint It, Black

The Shins – For A Fool

The Smashing Pumpkins – The Chimera

The Who – My Generation

Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers – Mary Jane’s Last Dance

Weezer – Say It Ain’t So

White Zombie – Thunder Kiss ‘65

Rocksmith 2014 Edition™ allows players to plug any real guitar or bass directly into their Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the Sony PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system, PC or Mac® to begin their musical journey. Rocksmith 2014 Edition™ will hit shelves on October 25th, 2013 in the UK.

For the latest information on Rocksmith 2014 Edition™, please visit: http://rocksmith.ubi.com/rocksmith.

About Ubisoft:

Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2011-12 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,061 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com<http://www.ubisoftgroup.com>.

© 2012–2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Rocksmith logo, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.

“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Show more