2014-05-29

Over the past few years, the earth in the active every day. Not here to earthquake, volcanic eruption is there; Not consecutive months of drought, is the worst flooding... Each see this news, I always ask, what happened to the earth? No matter how to analysis, one thing I believe, all this has to do with the change of the earth's environment. As a result of deforestation, a large number of vegetation destruction, indiscriminate discharge waste water polluted water resources, excess emissions lead to destruction of the ozone layer... If we human beings again so wanton destruction, will cause the human to a wall. Not letter, you see, I most like to watch the magazine "we love science" in the latest issue, on the first page there is a line of eye-catching Chinese characters: "deadly" climate warming.

This article "the" of "global warming" has a chapter, once the warming climate, many animals can't live on the earth, can not reproduce. Take our country unique rare species, Chinese sturgeon, for example: Chinese sturgeon and sturgeon family likes living in low oxygen content is higher, the water temperature of the water. But, climate warming, make the water temperature increases, lead to the sturgeon fecundity and egg hatchability slash. In some rivers and lakes water temperature is very high, and even can see bodies of Chinese sturgeon cannot survive because the temperature was too high... , scientists say, perhaps in the near future, the family of sturgeon - the fish have been living on the earth for 1.4 billion years, will disappear...

Recently, I have seen similar reports in other journal: because of the industrialization of the human production and emission of waste gas, leads to the damage to the ozone layer of the parts of the earth's atmosphere; Industrial waste water directly into the river, will cause the pollution of water resources, water quality deteriorate, a lot of fish and shrimp and death. Some even disapproval: ozone depletion for what? ! But he was wrong, once the destruction of ozone layer, the temperature of the earth's surface increases, will lead to a series of serious consequences. Snow, for example, the snow-capped mountains, glaciers will melt, the channel, river water levels increased significantly, make a lot of land was flooded,... Will seriously destroy the ecological balance. So, once the destruction of ozone layer, will have, including humans, has been living on the earth for millions of, tens of millions of years or even hundreds of millions of years of devastating damage creatures.

Looked at the reports, my heart can't be calm once in a long time. Recall ever seen the reports of the temperature rise again remind of, is now being "forced" animals can't live... Human ah, why want to pollute the environment? ! We each wisp of exhaust emissions and is for the earth mother with black eye shadow; Emissions every drop of water, we can make the earth mother that pure eyes bleak. The earth is our mother, our family, culture... And this is how we thanked her? Falling is to make her sad tears, or the mother's cheeks painted black? ! Human ah, why to be like this? Why do you want to water pollution and air pollution?

What should we do? In fact, the environmental protection with each one of us, every life detail. Therefore, to protect the environment starts from me. In daily life, save water, save electricity, save paper, save food, in the life to save every bit of, accumulate over a long period, will gradually change our lives. Such as: wash water can be used to water the flowers, wash the dishes of water can save to mop the floor or flush the toilet. Some water washing a face and hands, if it's not too dirty can also be used for cleaning. Like children's toys, remote control helicopter, or remote control car can use material to use. Life and work, in addition to water, paper consumption is big also, I think we can use this way to save paper, for example, a paper used to drawing, painting can be in in space or after the expiration of the opposite, such as where you can write write full, can use the paper to do manual, such as pen container, puzzles, paper planes, etc. In modern industry, will be treated as waste paper categorized and made recycled paper, this technique is a very good recycling, waste paradigm.

Please let us act now, start from yourself, from a drop of water saving, save a piece of paper, save electricity, save a litre once started, with practical action to protect the ecological environment, reduce exhaust emissions. Let's help the earth mother wiped her tears and to build a green, beautiful green home!:rolleyes

Show more