2015-10-12

Welcome to ROUND 2 and Congrats to those who made it! For those that didn't! SHANANA, SHANANA, HEY-HEY-HEY.... GOOOOOOOOOD BYE! Lol - Nah but I'm really happy how things terned out for Round 1. ONly 3 Noshows for 30 FUCKING SIGN UPS IS WHAT'S UP! Which was a shame, cause a few of those that no showed had the potential to win this entire event, it's unfortunate but w/e. They have been black listed from any future tournament or event I run. Which sucks, because I have a lot in the WORKS. As most of you may have noticed, GOW finally came to his senses and put me in the SMOD position which is a good thing for you faggot fuckers. Anyways, back to the tourny. I'd like to thank all of you that SHOW THE FUCK UP! That's what makes these tournaments official, YOU COCK SUCKERS SHOWING THE FUCK UP LIKE YOU DID! There was some confusion as too "WHat type of verse Ishould write" - GUYS, WHAT THE FUCK IS SO CONFUSION ABOUT WRITING ABOUT MURDERING YOUR OPPONENT AS IF YOU WERE THE CHARACTER YOU WERE ASSIGNED? I mean holy shit, can't get anymore blunt then that man, JESUS CHRISTMAS!

--------------------------------------------------

ANYWAYS!

Let's get in to ROUND 2. THIS ROUND, Each Battler will be assigned a Villian. IN order to defeat their opponent, they must construct a verse in a SWAG 7 FLOW FORMAT. So basically, OUTSHINE YOUR OPPONENT - Use your characters abilities to show everyone else, WHY YOU ARE THE SUPREME AND ULTIMATE VILLIAN COOMPARED TO WHO YOU ARE FACING! What will be judged; CHARACTER REFERENCES, FLOW/SCHEME, HYPE BARS, WITT' INSULTS BUT NOT THE TYPICAL INSULTS, MOre or so along the lines of - Compared to me and ELITE STATUS, YOU'RE DOG SHIT. KEEP IN MIND, YOU HAVE TO REFERENCE YOUR CHARACTER. Use YOUR CHARACTER TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!

Let's take a look at our ROUND 2 Matches

JOKER VS RIDDLER

2 OF BATMAN'S MORE INTELLEGENT VILLIANS. JOKER HAD HIS CLOWN POSSE WHILE RIDDLER HAD SOME RIDDLES THAT ENDED UP BEING FORMS OF WITTY TRAPS. BOTH WRITERS I FEEL WILL PLAY THERE ROLLS WELL HERE. THEY ARE BOTH CONSIDERED "TOP TIER" AND I'M SURE THIS ROUND WILL TEST THOSE ALLAGATIONS. HOPEFULLY THE SWAGNFLOW GENRE DOESN'T AFFECT THEIR WITTY AND CREATIVE CONCEPTS. EITHER WAY, I THINK I WILL EDGE THIS ONE OUT TOO THE JOKER, His PEN game's on another level lately... GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!

I'm going to go as far as saying this will be BATTLE OF THE ROUND.

JOKER 60/40

VENOM VS CARNAGE

Both of these characters are probably 2 of my favorite out of Marvel's Villians... And I assigned them accordingly. Both writers have their own unique style and I think one will out shine the other in this GENRE but you never know. I have never seen an SNF out of either but I'm sure they will do JUST FINE if they know how to HYPE THEMSELVES UP HERE. I'd say; take my advice and use your characters strengths to conceptually overcome your opponent and dress them concepts up with dope schemes and rhyme patterns. I got VENOM in a close one here... GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!

VENOM 60/40

SUBZERO VS SCORPION

2 of my favorite dudes in the MK Franchise tbh... Use to use the hel out of these mother fuckers back in my teen-gaming days. Both writers have been assigned these for a reason... One's COLD while the other's the exact opposite. Both have the potential to DROP FIRE but also known for dropping COMPLETE TRASH... We'll see who's more HUNGRY... I wouldn't sleep if I was either because both are nice writers... But if I had to pick a winner, I'd go with SUBZERO, as he's been on some what of a nice cold streak lately... We'll have too see if he has what it takes to over come the style difference and writing in an SNF formatt, tho. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!

SUBZERO 55/45

RAIN VS REPTILE

Another set of dudes I use to rock out with in the MK Franchise... HOWEVER, as far as writers go - I honestly think that RAIN's going to PUMMEL Reptile in to oblivion IF THIS WAS A REGULAR BATTLE... Considering it's not... RAIN's pen game will definitely be tested and REPTILE SEEMS TO HAVE THE SNF MECHANICS DOWN. This will be a close one, but I think ultimately, RAIN's got this battle if he stays focused... GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!

RAIN 60/40

QUAN CHI VS RAIDEN

Never used these dudes in the GAME, but my cousin use to OD w/ RAIDEN. That damn flying across the board and beating the shit out of me got old quick... Anyways, BOTH writers are skilled, I think RAIDEN has the advantage on the creative witty side bbut not to sure about FLOW WISE. Both writers are pretty evenly matched when it comes to FLOW. Have never seen either compete in an SNF; so this will be the 1st and I'm going to go w/ RAIDEN on this one, in a back to back nail biter. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!

RAIDEN 55/45

BANE VS 2WOFACE

This battle may end up being LOP SIDED, but at the same time... Have never seen either compete in an SNF so this one may also end up being an upset. One writer has the mechanics of battling down while the other looks as if he's just starting to get the mechanics down. How they both will do in this SNF is beyond me... I'd like to hope they both will drop some FIRE... We'll have to wait and see. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!

50/50

MR SINISTER VS MAGNETO

Some more Marvel charachters... Both from the X-MEN SERIES AND BOTH X-MEN VILLIANS. I know Magento's PEN GAME is pretty serious, no matter what GENRE you put him in, he's able to produce some dope shit and Sinister's pen game is questionable at times but can produce when he applies himself... I think MAGENTO's going to dominate tho... GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!

MAGNETO 70/30

SHREDDER VS WOLVERINE

I think this battle's going to be dope. Kind of mixed it up on t his one. I always have liked Shredder and thought he would be best matched with Wolverine considering the claw theme. As far as writers, I think SHREDDER HAS THE ADVANTAGE, as he's a more polished battler - not sure about SNF but as a battler - he's established himself here on RB. WOLVERINE on the other hand needs to establish himself, and here's his chance. A HUGE WIN this round will help begin the mark of a new era for this writer. Let's see if he can manage to pull the DUB, tho. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!

SHREDDER 70/30

LET'S TAKE A PEEK AT LAST ROUNDS BATTLES!

CANDY MAN VS FREEDY KRUGER

This seemed to be a back and forth battle... Both really didn't follow the theme too well but had some cool material. I think if KRUGER would have finished off as strong as he started, he could have EASILY had that match. CANDY MAN seem to have a few word plays that the voters enjoyed; giving him the EDGE on Kruger

CANDY MAN WON

JASON VOORHEES VS MICHAEL MYERS

I honestly was dissappointed in this battle. I was hoping to see more of a brutal blood bath but in fact we got Michael Myers getting DISMANTLED by Jason. It was definitely unanimous and in favor of Jason as he was the more dominant serial killer in this battle match up.

JASON VOORHEES WON

CAPTAIN SPAULDING VS IT (PENNY WISE)

This battle was A LOT CLOSER THEN THE VOTERS read. I THINK CAPTAIN had a good showing, but a lot of his material was more on the basic side as where he could have gotten a little more creative and dug a little deeper in to his character using him to his advantage. IT DID JUST THAT, he took advantage of his opponents character and used it against him in some cool bars that referenced his character pretty nicely. I honestly think it was a pretty BIG WIN for IT and one that he needed to help build his name here at RAPBATTLES.COM.

IT (PENNY WISE) WON

DAVID KESSLER VS DRACULA

DRACULA slaughtered the Warewolf... What more can I say about it? LOL I mean, BODIED...

DRACULA WON

LEATHERFACE VS PINHEAD

This battle was on the weaker side, but the voters felt LEATHERFACE was the more dominant writer out of the 2. PINHEAD had some good concepts but his executions fell short of stinging and making an effective connection.

LEATHERFACE WON

JACK TORRANCE VS GHOST FACE

This was a pretty solid battle. 2 strong writers right here and one of them showed why they are considerend TOP-mid tier lol. I thought JACK PLAYED HIS CHARACTERS ROLL fairly well and so did GHOST FACE, but Jack's VERSE was just better and all the voters seemed to agree. GOOD SHIT FROM BOTH and Thanks for showing up!

JACK TORRANCE WON

REGAN MCNIEL VS SAMORA MORGAN

Both writers are fairly new to the "Text Battle" scene and put on a pretty decent showing, at least I thought.REGAN was the more DOMINANT WRITER out of the 2 and advances in to the NEXT ROUND. Good shit from both and thanks for showing up!

REGAN MCNIEL WON

JIGSAW VS HANNIBAL LECTER

HANNIBAL dropped some DOPE material and played his characters roll possibly the best out of every verse I got the oppurtunity to read. I mean, his references and creative concepts were ILL. JIGSAW had some shit as well but not enough to compete against HANNIBAL in this death match. I think it's a pretty decent W for HANNIBAL AS WELL as JIGSAW is no walk over and a true contender. GOOD SHIT FROM BOTH and THANKS for showing!

HANNIBAL LECTER WON

CHUCKY VS LEPRECHAUN

CHUCK advances by way of HOE SHOW. Leprechaun - you are a true faggot and will never be able to compete in another event I RUN, promise.

CHUCK WON via NO SHOW

ALIEN VS PREDATOR

PREDATOR advances by way of HOE SHOW and the same thing goes for you Alien, faggot.

PREDATOR WON via NO SHOW

THE DARKNESS VS THE CRAWLER

THE DARKNESS advances by way of HOW SHOW, but this one was kind of MY FAULT. Crawler's submitted 10 lines earlier in the week and I didn't realize he had dropped 10 lines till I went to post it the day of deadline. So I sent him a message and got no response, till 3 days after the POST UP DEADLINE... But I think this would have gone the other way around, HAD The Crawler got me back his verse... So you'll be given an oppurtunity to compete in any even I run... But will be closely monitored, faggot.

THE DARKNESS WON via NO SHOW

DAMIEN THORN VS GAGE CREED

Damien put up a fight, but GAGES PEN GAME is pretty strong as ALL the voters seemed to agree. Some dope materiala from Gage but I enjoyed a few bars from Damien... Had he attempted to be creative with a few of them, this battle might have ended up being a lot closer...

GAGE CREED WON

IRIS VS COUNT ORLOK

I expected this battle to be a lot closer then what it was. Count definitely dropped the ball here and went towards more of a topical type'ish verse rather then DISMANTLE HIS OPPONENT as where IRIS had some what of a battle verse but voters felt he was the vistor out of the 2.

IRIS WON

THE CRYPT KEEPER VS THE CREEPER

IMO - MAJOR UPSET RIGHT HERE... FUCKINGGG MAJORRRRR... I did not expect THE CREEPER TO ACTUALLY PULL THE DUB HERE BUT HE DID. So later rounds can thank this guy for KNOCKING A HUGE COMPETITOR/THREAT TO THIS TOURNY OUT, ROUND 1. Pretty one sided battle according to the votes, I did not have the oppurtunity to read this one, yet but will definitely check it out because I want to see how the fuck THE CRYPT KEEPER GOT KNOCKED OUT SO EARLY, LOL...

THE CREEPER WON

TOP 10 PUNCHES

(In no order)

Hannibal Lecter vs JIGSAW

Use Traps against u, Holocaust Oven + a flammable suit;

Watch'em burn til it's more SawDust than any Woodshop class can produce.

Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers

bitch ill slice your throat w/ the machete n make a mess of of this place

give ur neck a smile. - paired along w/ that stupid expressionless face

IT (PENNYWISE) VS Captain Spaulding

i kidnap people on the daily. i even murder kids for fun

ma nigga trust me im so gutter.. ill kill u if i evr see u next to one

Chucky vs Leprechaun

Trying to get that gold back, these punches leave ya weave cracked

Cos Ur obsession with pots, getting you taken out the game like Nick Diaz

Predator vs Alien

im done, leaving you with no air, gasping like you got asmtha faggot

this light work to a predator, like one shot from my plasma cannon

Regan McNiel vs Samora Morgan

It'll be gory; I'll blow your brains out when squeezing my thing

You'll look down the barrel before & you'll really be Seeing The Ring

Dracula vs David Kessler

My trademark = biting necks. I'll make a business out of destroying him

I once read "blood sells".. & by the time I'm done ur body'll be devoid of them

Jack Torrance vs GhostFace

Imma kill him slow, no way I let him die fast...

Its ironic that u love cocks, but every movie she kicked ur ass at the climax.

Gage Creed vs Damien Thorn

got my go-to blade, that's all I ever use to make em fold up

but ur scalpel be mine too. I'll be eatin cereal right out of ur bowl cut

Freddy Kruger vs Candy Man

candy man a threat dont bet please to me this is lunch

even with such a mean hook he'll still not land one hard hitting punch

NO SHOW SHINE

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Darkness Verse

I'm roast this crawler quick, I'm perfection it's true

on the 7th day god rested, and used scraps to create you

I spit flames, im fire, straight tortures you see

calling you crawlers cause youre always on your knees

Ain't the gossip type, but whisper thoughts in sound

theyre idea of digging dirts having sex with the ground

I'm a soul eater devious, I'm a devour of all sinners

they prey on the weak, in dark cause they minds dimmer

fire shines bright, I'll light these crawlers with such ease

leaving them burnt up, like beachgoers forgetting sunscreen

these pasty white creature ain't ready for the darkness

have them all dissappear when they know that dark left

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predators Verse

Alien, Alien, Alien....We all know who wins this and it won't be you.

We would only say you're off the wall when you're head is mounted in my trophy room

With such gimmick, you already know that a coward like you suck

If you think you're solid as concrete, you'll get hit with my power punch glove

This is really no match. And If you think it is that just because you're silly, see.

you'll need a WHOLE colony and to get rid of my cloak to just get rid of me

this 1st round is easy. I'm looking out for who is next.

you can call this spear an ALIEN, it'll come out of your chest

do I need to say this again? I Said i'll fuck you up this spear

cause it's ALIEN vs PREDAR is equal to a match up between a hunter and a deer

im done, leaving you with no air, gasping like you got asmtha faggot

this light work to a predator, like one shot from my plasma cannon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckys Verse

I'm a psycho, i got torture methods to make him die with ease

That'll have this lepra see body part dropping off quicker than that disease

You gettin killed in front of this rb audience to amuse me,

I'll Leave this dead "Leprechaun in the hood" and still get more views than that movie,

Trying to get that gold back, these punches leave ya weave cracked

Cos Ur obsession with pots, getting you taken out the game like Nick Diaz

No one found u funny in life, but we'll crack a smile when ya dead,

U Always had money on ya mind, only right u died with a price on ya head

Don't get it twisted, I'm a man of stature despite my manufacture,

My on screen kills leave jaws dropped, now it's his my hands'll fracture

Face it, My legacy's legendary, you kinda force it mate

This is child's play, only thing you've ever damaged is the Irish tourist trade,

BATTLE OF THE ROUND

This is Judged not on material - I judge battle's of the round by how close the battle is. A battle that's potentially a nail biter for both battles is a strong compitition where a winner can not be decides EASILY. And out of all the battles, this one was the closest, ACCORDING TO VOTES!

Quote:

Candy Mans Verse;

i get pussy like its nothing, shit is all hype square,

i aint Craven to fuck a bitch...but Krueger couldn't poke in her worst nightmares.

my chamber loaded w/ shells, im w/ a scope eyein u off,

i'll kill Crucify spray till his body is nailed all over w/ hollows the size of a cross.

murder u in front of ur family, im drownin u faggot,

no one'll come to Crusade once i leave his body in a bag floatin down the Atlantic.

ur ugly face is hideous monster.. its a mess rookie,

every bitch wants u to 'Drop Dead Fred' n ur imaging things if u think u get pussy.

ur trash at this txt shit muthafucka..we dont care ur so average,

nothin bout Fred Savage & we 'Wonder Years' why ppl were scared of this faggot.

gotta switch sharpened off stone, shit'll rock ur chest,

CM Punk a nigga like u easy then give u the straight edge across ya neck.

got hands like the man of steel....this fuckin whores lame,

once Candy Land a punch,

it'll rearrange ur memory till u dont remember how to play board games.

Freddy Krugers Verse;

this weeks horror core so don't get gassed up you freak

cus amen only called u candy man cus of the way u lure kids with sweets

candy man a threat dont bet please to me this is lunch

even with such a mean hook he'll still not land one hard hitting punch

u lackluster with woman, no orgasms cus u don't hit the right spot

if a girl screaming ur name she's only stood in front of the mirror w/ the lights off

shit u don't wanna fight, ur better w/ suicide if it comes to fists

cus my hands are razor blades n that's what u should use to slit ur wrists

before we talk about my looks, let's discuss how ya girls a disgrace

cus the discharge from that rotten pussy is what caused the horrible dimples in my face

like my lyrics, Facebook games I'm blessed kid

so this candy'll be getting crushed then I'll use the keyboard to beat him to death with

VERSE OF THE ROUND

We have a TIE, in which I could not JUST PICK ONE verse. These verse stuck out to me more then any other verse, why? Because they actually took the characters and used them wisely to form witty concepts/punches. So props to both!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gage Creeds Verse

ya boy Gage is one of a kind and that's why i'll win this

ur sposta be a killer kid, But u just play a role that wasn't urs to begin with

been busy takin this scalpel to the neighbor and my momma too pal

yea I was tied up...like ur nanny...but Look At Me Damien, Its All For You now

they tried exposing u as the antichrist - ur ALSO gay, my intuition's acute

when Father Brennan got impaled by that long rod? you fuckin wished it was you

see Damien no good with ladies, any dame he in hates it and he knows this shit

last pussy he touched was the Jackal's he came out of --- she killed herself over it

got my go-to blade, that's all I ever use to make em fold up

but ur scalpel be mine too. I'll be eatin cereal right out of ur bowl cut

i was killed by a semi-truck, not some semi-decent verse. Have fun trying

this is me saying No Fair...No Fair...No Fair... but in this scene UR the one dying

&

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Torrance Verse

HERE'S JOHNNY! and I got some throats to cut...

if he says "here's Jonny", scuz it looks like lenox wrote his verse.

ur the worse villain ever, u wasn't scaring shit...

when wes craven died, I was surprised it wasn't from embarrassment.

I don't wanna say ur flick sucked, but I gotta keep it real with kid...

let me take a stab at this, u chased one girl for four movies n never killed the bitch.

I'm a legend, ur just a suit n knife that's stupid...

if we peal back the mask, all we see is a sexually frustrated high school kid.

Imma kill him slow, no way I let him die fast...

Its ironic that u love cocks, but every movie she kicked ur ass at the climax.

watchn him kill everyone but one girl was fuckn funny...

judging by the movies, ur verse'll be a bunch of lines attackn everyone but me.

What's going on around the site;

Well a lot of new things in the works. We are looking to help TIM in the FL section, get that flowing nicely and get it up and active again. No one should be scared to compete in FL. A lot of changes going to be made, so that EVERYONE can battle in there freely. FRONT LINES should not be looked at as a NOOB SECTION but a battle ground outside of the LEAGUES. A place where BEEF's should be handled and WRITERS SHOULD BE PUNCHING EACHOTHERS FACES OFF. Some CA$H PRIZES are being discussed to potentially get everyone involved and competing back in the FL

A SITE MAG - This will conclude everything going on here at Rapbattles.com. A lot of material/sections to cover as well as future events/tourny's, Member recognition, suck as SECTION LEADERS/CHAMPS/CONTENDERS, BEST VOTERS in Those sections and just an overall MEMBER OF THE MONTH, type of thing and what not. So stay posted, STAFF's looking to drop one on a MONTHLY basis.

Thos is it, people. My eyes are killing me now from typing up all of this shit, HOPE YOU FAGGOTS ENJOY!

AND REMEMBER - CHECK INS VIA PM (TO ME) AS WELL AS VERSES (TO ME) EVERYBODY MAKE SURE YOU FUCKING SHOW AND LET'S MAKE THIS ROUND DOPE!!! ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE DROPPING FIRE TO TRY AND GET TO THE NEXT ROUND, CAUSE ROUND 3 IS GOING TO BE BONKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! PIC ROAST/BATTLE YOOOOO... Shit will be off the hook!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE, AND MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IN WITH ME VIA PM OR ELSE YOUR SPOT IS GOING TO BE FILLED, FUCK NO SHOWS!!! CHECK IN BY TOMORROW, LATEST WEDS OR YOUR SPOT IS FILLED, Promise! AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALL VOTING ON EVERYTHING. I WILL BE HOLDING YOU ALL ACCOUNTABLE THIS ROUND FOR NEXT. I WILL MINUS HOW EVER MANY VOTES YO UARE MISSING IN YOUR BATTLE NEXT ROUND!!! SO DON'T BITCH AT ME IF YOU LOSE VIA TECHNICALITY!!

PEACE THE FUCK OUT!!

Show more