2015-10-05

INTRO

Sup ya'll! this the FL mag brought to you by my self,USeless, and the newest MOD in charge here, TIM.

Welcome homie. Not long ago this whole Site was in shambles. A ghost town and other sites were poppin off.

Now we most deff are the most active site right now! and we need to keep it that way. FL was poppin off and

got cleaned up but at the moment its slow. There are some things in the works to get this place Fired up again.

shit from awards, to new ranking system all types of fun shit you gotta stay tuned for!First we gonna start with

The FL Cypher, Contenders interview by the champ Muff, and a New comer break down by me and some other anouncements.

Front Lines Cypher Highlights

[B

@Amen

:[/B]

You'll get dropped in a sec, punches so heavy fuck poppin the lead,

After every shot Bashlyk's, he'll need one to cover the knot's on top of his head.

Ya wifey quit chasing you 'cuz you being straight? Believe me the front is through,

Avoiding her ass only makes you Gay, Bash... Which I'm sure is something you're accustomed too.

You struggle w/ executions STILL, no wonder your face has battle scars,

I can see why your punches are crippled, ya fist resemble the pic in your avatar.

Lol @ that line bitten, who is this guy kiddin? just please vacate the set,

The day you drop a descent bar... it isn't coming from ya bloodline in ANY decade of text.

You referencing that tag in 2 posts, co'mon this faggot is nutts,

Funny...

You champed FL at it's weakest state & got bodied by the 1st challenge in MONTHS.

@Bash:

Real life for this cat is mad lame, n im worried

My nigga, u've got enough aliases to host the next masquerade tourney

@Fresh:

Dudes a pussy who could only fight u w/ plenty help

I'll leave bashful of marks, he'll be scared to leave the house

Using bro twice on the same damn line,

I think it's safe to say what's on Amen's mind

@Tim:

Amen look, your punches are ancient in battles like they're not there bro

already know you're losing we don't need the avy to see how you pharaoh

@Useless:

lol @ him saying everybody's shit is played or worse.

when it comes to writing he got greedy, but even HE couldn't save ur verse.

no one likes u, we glad this fag bum had quit.

Thinkn ur verses resonate, nah that's just what happened to it in nc tag tournament.

u thinkn I lost just shows u don't have a clue...

he does the same shit in life as he does on rb, never producing but judging cats that do.

U struck out in life, keep trying tho maybe you'll foul a swing.

Only time u get ahead the count, s'when ur boyfriend dresses as Dracula for Halloween.

U broke n sad, paying for the lamest whore...

that hoe ain't worth enuff to even lift my hammer like my name is Thor.

@Killing spree:

That was Bottom barrel garbage, while my text go hard

Ya concepts are str8 out the recycling bin, letterman couldn't word'm to a successful bar

Ya girl guilty for gettin this hammer, no lie she gets the head involved

All because she judge Joo-D, & that's where most of ur problems get resolved

Boarders don't pay u attention, mention spree I'll leave ur face wit welts

If anyone looking for a useless vs?... They'll see thats just what muff used to take ur belt

@joog'n

Nigga must be off his noodles...he KNOW these jabs fly..

So let Beans sprout, n get his face left lookn like a bowl of pad thai

U should coach ya girl on NOT being a hoe..lol at how his wife be givin head

If i give 'Les Miles on his girls pussy, its only cuz shes a Tiger in the bed

Been here how long, n havent got better? N fact u got worse.

I read ur bars n cypher the same reason everyone else does....cuz u drop better here than ur actual verse.

After some discussion, we decided this order.

@Amen

Won this cypher and 25FL pts so congrats to that fgt!

CONTENDERS INTERVIEW

bY @aTTACK OF THE MUFF

First off we have KILLING SPREE!

Resident Hockey Savant, and sole owner of every remaining copy of The Mighty Ducks! whats up bro how is life?

-LMMFAO!..chillin man. been busy with work but shits slowing down. feelin to fuck some cats up

This week your facing Bash aka Oddly Gay. how do you see yourself matching up? and what are his strengths n weaknesses?

-We've battled abunch. think im like 2-4 against him. i feel we've always been neck n neck in predictions both can drop nice or shit lol. He's got dope concepts and the dude is quick to drop. his set upts lack imo and he wont be able to last this one.

Did anyone influence you? as far as how you approach things when you write a verse?

-When i started some weirdo got @ me and told me the fundamentals of this shit. same dude clout had help him. But since i been here dudes like Amen, WAG, Fresh, Joog, Smog, PG have always gave me proper feed. always we str8 up w/Me about wack shit.

When you smoke a cig..do u inhale through the gap of your teeth? or no? im curious.

- No muff i dont. usually when i smoke a cig ...im Drunk

What say to you to the lowly denizens of RB? yknow other than og maestro is a faggot?

That, Fuck yall FL faggots who want things NOW NOW NOW and not when i have time. FUCK Bash, Fuck savages, Fuck clout, Fuck Cpt america, FUck amen, Fuck Useless Fuck the staff Fuck, Fresh, Fuck barcotic, Fuck canadia, FUck Freshka, Fuck Letterman, If i could i would smash fresh face into lettermans face then puke beer on them

PCZ

Next we got BASH aka "I look like every black player on the Memphis grizzly roster. except Zach Randolph" aka the nigga from the esteemed why u always lyiiin videos. sup bro hows life?

Life outside the nets getting better. In weeks to come i wont be as active but i'll still be around.

This week you have Killing Spree..aka Slapshot Sacha...aka the nigga who said Odoyle Rules..aka Flying V formation. How do you see yourself matching up? What are his strengths n weakness?

By my count i've beaten Spree 3 times. He can come with some nice material. Just bad wording. I dont sleep on him though.

Who are some of your influences if you have any? Anyone's shit influenced how you go about writing your verse?

Hmmm... I'd say Arch. Arch imo has a really good all around text book style. I dont think he fully got the credit he deserved here but he was def dope.

Why the fuck do you look like Tyreke Evans w/ Adrian Broner's head?

Havent heard that before lmao. Heard Conley before, Morris Chestnut, and Tim Hardaway Jr so far...

Shout outs go here. say what up doe

Shout outs to

@Amen

for the dope tourney and all tbe mods that keep this shit active.

NEW CAT BREAK DOWN & RETURNS!!

BY SPREE

@Plata O plomo - This cat been here a few weeks, and he's been battling. he's got concepts and shows mad potential to be a

FL force, but as of late he's been hit or miss. i feel he's been rushing his verses which kills him and that a move you

can NOT do in LLL,1-2, or Tourneys. If you took time to focus on fresher and better concepts, he'll champ FL

@Aye BRUH - This cat new here, but not new to the game. he's shaking rust and you can tell. dude will have 2 fire bars and 3 misses

but enough to catch a win. i feel soon he will be a monster here in FL if he can take his time to focus on his bars.

seems like he's always busy and rushing but cans till drop a dope bar here n there.

RETURNING!

[B

@Clout

[/B] - This dude was here when i first joined. he claims he's new to this shit but i have my reasons to think he's an alias.

Dude can bring heat bars, his record's dope and he's killed newbs but he's also taken down some nice cats. He's got bars that

top tier battlers see and wanna battle him. He's FL's most consistant voter for sure. he has great input. if he wasnt so busy

with real life shit he could easly top this site but for now he'll remain where hes at.

@KnowP - This dude a vet. been battling for 30+ years. they call him the newb slayer but he's caught some top tier bodys.

Guy drops hot n cold. Hes champed abunch of shit and went like 8 str8 champ defences in last seasons 1-2 league.

if he could stick around, that would be huge for FL. he's always givin support to every section on RB.

he also post's weirdo pics in the Open Mic session...ask him bout it.

@Mic s - This dude the homie. He's not much of an FL head(well since i been here), but he's one of the top Video battlers

on RB. dude can drop some bars with text. his art is dope as fuck and he drops dope Open mics, yall should peep that shit.

CREW BATTLE REVIEW

BY

@Clout

KSpree vs Bash(FL Contenders match)

This match is a good one for sure, I'll be entertained through out regardless of the victor. I do feel if killingspree gets his wording down right? he could take this, I haven't had the pleasure of reading much from bash. One or two battles is hard to gauge his talents for what they truly are. This will be a gem for text overall. KillingSpree's a good friend of mine, so I will root for him. But I will not count Bash out at all, he did impress me with his two battles I did read. I know neither will disappoint me as a voter nor as a fan of text battling. Goodluck, guys give it your best!

Unfukwitable vs Joog'n(Swag n Flow)

Haha, Joog'n is a good friend of mine as well. I do think unfukwitable is one of those clever writers. He just overcomplicates his wording at times. Which dampen the effect of his punches impact. I know Joog'n excels in SwagNFlow, not to sure of Noquear. These kinds of battles aren't a strong point for me. But I would favor Joog'n because he is more comfortable in this lane, where as unfuk is more battle oriented. I look forward to both verses & much luck guys!

Fern Vs Pack graves(Pic/PG already had to forfeit)

Baby Amen and packed graves would've been a real good match up. 'Tis a shame PG had to miss out.

Celph Taut Vs Joe Boston(Video Battle)

I'm not sure, I haven't peeped VBL in a long time. Joe boston has some decent text verses I have seen one or two verses from celph. I think Joe boston roughs this one out in a good old fashion decision.

Og Maestro Vs WItty(Topical battle)

OG Maestro strong point is his topical ability. I know of witty but never had the pleasure of conversing or interacting with him. I heard he is a legend & the crème la crème of topical. So i'm rooting for OG, because I consider him a friend. But I do think Witty might be the victor on paper. But this is why we battle in the first place. Goodluck guys, i'll try to do my best not to miss this one. OG you've come along way, mate. I wish you the best & you too witty!

Thanks for your time, my fellow Rapbattle.com Dwellers & have a great week!

ANOUNCEMENTS!!!!!!!!

-voting links!!!!!....YOU MISS THE 2 LINK DEADLINE YOU OWE ME FOUR AND I CLOSE YOUR BATTLE TILL I GET THEM VIA pm.

YOU HAVE 24HRS TO GET THOSE FOUR LINKS FROM THE 48HR DUE DATE OR YOU GET AN L ON YOUR RECORD!!

not playing around anymore!

-Champ/COntenders from NOW ON, will be blind drops. as soon as both verses are recieved, than it'll be open for votes.

-FL AWARDS are coming soon. Battler of the month. verse of the month. FL Cypher awards, so on n so on. should be all settled within

the next few weeks.

-FL Tourney will be happening after the Tag tourney. either a reg tourney or a Noobie tourney. we need to get FL alive again and

theres plenty of FL talent that dont fit in the LLL.

YALL MAKE SURE TO PEEP THE TAG TOURNEY

http://rapbattles.com/forumdisplay.p...tle-Tournament

AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE ON THE HALLOWEEN MASQUERADE MASSACRE TOURNEY HOSTED BY

@Amen

http://rapbattles.com/forumdisplay.p...erade-Massacre

FL WTF'S!!!!!!

WTF

@Notti

GETTING MURDERED BY HUGH IN REAL LIFE BEFORE HIS FL CHAMP MATCH

WTF

@Amen

TAGGIN EVERYONE 11 TIMES IN 30 SECONDS