2017-01-08

Hello folks,

NintyBuzz are currently looking for some brand new Community Managers, and Community Writers:

Community Managers

Community Managers essentially help moderate the community. They enforce the rules, make sure everyone is happy, help manage events an tournaments, and help keep activity and morale high. At the moment, there isn't really much I can offer for pay, but I will be holding incentive competitions where you could win merchandise or even real money... actual, real money. I am currently looking for one Community Manager.

Community Writer

What are Community Writers? Well, quite simply, they are writers from the community. Yes, any of you have the chance to write for NintyBuzz.

Being a Community Writer means that you can write about almost anything about Nintendo. Write news articles, editorials, features, opinion articles, reviews, and more! You may also be asked to help maintain activity.  Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot I can offer for this opportunity, however, if you are accepted, you will be fully credited for all your articles, you will receive 50 Melons per article (there's a potential for this to increase depending on the quality and content), and it serves as great experience for anyone who wishes to start writing for a living. You are also able to take part in the same incentive programme as the Community managers. I am currently looking for around three Community Writers.

About NintyBuzz

No, you have not met with a terrible fate, and yes, the princess is indeed in another castle, though that's besides the point. NintyBuzz is a blog which I made as a small Nintendo news blog just over two years ago. NintyBuzz has since evolved, though we do not have a main focus on news, instead we offer a range of original content, including opinion articles, fan concepts, reviews, and more. Not only that, but we will also be hosting various tourneys too, most of which will include prizes for the most skilled players. We have since merged with a big community called 3DS Buzz too.

You can find out main site at http://www.nintybuzz.com and our forum at http://www.nintybuzz.com/forum

If you are interested in one of our roles, then feel free to pop me an email at leonfletcher(at)nintybuzz(dot)com. No experience is required for any of these roles, though having some wouldn't hurt. I do ask, however, that you can speak and write in fairly good English, more so for writers, and that you are more than 16 years of age (I am willing to accept younger applicants if I believe you are mature enough).

Happy Buzzin'

Leon

Show more