2015-03-10

Hi Team

I am currently using a Samsung CLP 320 which was an economic buy, but the colour rendition is pitiful. I am using Xerox Colotech+ 100gsm Colour Laser/Colour Copier paper but colour prints are faded to pastel and the software controls seem to have little or no effect. My old Canon iP4200 inkjet is ten times better and produces photos that look like they were printed by professionals, and it also looks better with images in documents. I should add that I don't want to use the Laser to print photos, but I do want to be able to put properly coloured images into my reports etc. Also, I don't like the way it puffs white smoke when ejecting prints (a common complaint according to the web). My previous Colour laser was an Epson monster (which printed beautifully), but it weighed a ton and it was like sitting next to a downtown carpark building, it went up in layers!

I'm looking for something with a 40-45cm square or rectangular footprint, but the top priority is the print quality. Lastly, I print very few laser images, so the starter cartridges last me a quite long time, in fact the Epson's were barely half-used when I sold it after several years of use.

Ideally I would like something that can print on light card as well, but that is not a must.

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :)

Show more