2013-07-29

Hey guys it's Samlucas and this is my Moderator Application.

About me:

Spoiler:

So as most of you know my name is Lucas, some call me Sam but that doesn't matter. I've been on Pigcraft Qc since I bought the game 2 years ago, instantly felt in love with it and his awesome community. I had good times with Punishment_fatal and IntangibleWaffle who helped me starting up. I made many important friends on this server and got my neighbor Qc_Gate_Keeper to build with me.

I live in Montreal region in Québec and of course, Je parle Français. I became someone very mature and respectful. I always been honest to others and I can forgive. I am 18 years old born in May 22nd at 22h22 (coincidence!) and I'm thinking of going to college next year, so I have more spare times for me. I took swimming lessons, first aid and received my rescuer medal because I like getting in good shape. I'm passionated by the music, probably comeing from my parents discs collection and their good taste of genres (I <3 70s 80s one). Now my brother is a guitarist and I'm a drummer, both of us taking lessons. I also like animals and fishing.

Not many of you may know I'm autistic. It kinda means I think about much and I always contemplate morality. I have some development problems, but I can also remember well what I see. Although I've been able to get in regular classes and more socially active to overwhelm it.

Experience:

I've been building for a while on the server and I never got bored. I developped a hobby building themed stuff and trying awesome mods. I joined every PvP since the good memories of the Magikarps and the Phoenix following it. I never betrayed my companions and always fought for the sake of the fun. :) I've seen a lot on this server and I won't stop following the activities of the community. I have a town and its village in Old world and have a new one in Pigtopia on an island. Indeed I love medieval style builds. My brother and I made a server, but with all the updates we cant keep up with some port-forwarding troubles. I still split my minecraft time with this world in fact.

I don't have much experience in progamming. I learned some codes at school, like HTML, PHP and some Javascript. I could learn, but I have no idea where do I start.

Why would I be a good Moderator?:

I never had any problems on Pigcraft and I am respective to all pigcraftians. I always had pleasure helping new players, giving them food and a hand makeing their house. I'm very positive with the staff and never refused to help if someone asks it. I could also use /fly so I can build up my roofs easier.

Commands:

I've learned all the basics of commands and I know WE as well as my pocket. If any other commands would be useful, I can learn them.

Spoiler:

mute <user>

kick <user>

tempban <user> <time>

jail <time>

unjail

fly <multiplier>

bc

rg define <rg> <owner>

rg addowner/member <rg> <owner>

rg flag <rg> <flag>

rg expand <count> <direction>

/wand

/pos1 /pos2

tpo <user>

helpop <request>

he help

he rollback

weather

Conclusion:

I always liked to make things enjoyable on the server, "keeping the flames of the moment lighten". A touch of humour never hurts. I'm very cooperative and always up for any event. To conclude my timezone is EST but I'm often available late at night or early when I wake up (you can poke me on steam chat), I have TS and Skype, I visit forums often and I don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading guys. ~Samlucas

Show more