2014-03-01

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay... My laptop packed up, had to wait for my new PC to be delivered and then download, install, update everything

Anyway, better late than never, eh?

Here you go

Division 1

This Week's Table

The Overall Table

Luke Says: "Week 20, and Down to 15 Predictors, with Top Dog Cov potentially retiring after his 3rd strike, leaving him on 292 points. Cov Joining Recent absentee Bram, alongside stairs and Teix who have alos bitten the dust.

Top this week are Strollers and Dan Both on +15. I need to draw attention to the fact Dan forgot to predict the Liverpool game, which I have marked as Incorrect (-1) and with almost everyone predicting Liverpool to win by at least 1 goal, surely Dan let a first place slip through his fingers?? #LiverpoolBanker

Howwever, Strollers did admirably well getting points out of 8/10 games this week.

Zinman keeps his charge to the top on, with a +14 this week in second, with our only correct Gamball or Bonus Ball (Baggie-One with a correct Bonus on his only correct Score, United 2-0 Away win) taking Baggie-One taking third on +11. #HeOnlyNeed'sOneGame

Bottom this week is Bournemouth on +2, with points form only 4 games and no correct results, closely followed by last weeks top dog Struth on +4, and relatively high-flyers Beefy and Twerton both on +5, and both losing ground on a few in and around them.

Kiddy's  prediction of: "Norwich 0 Tottenham " I also had to mark as incorrect, although no matter how many he would of put for Tottenham a Norwich win would of flumoxed him, as well as all our other predictors.

A Small shout out to Dan as the only predictor to go with Albion not to win (A perfect 1-1 score) but no Gamball, and Kiddy was the only predictor clever enough to leave the Gamball off, and save himself points.

Average this week is 8.2 points per player, higher than expected due to no-one in the minuses.

A nice highlighting stat for High Scorers Dan and Zinman this week is that both their correct scores (4 combined this week) was the same amount of correct scores as every other predictor combined! #GreatEffortOnAToughWeek

Till Next Week! Good Luck and Boing Boing. Luke"

Division 2

This week's Table

The Overall Table

Beefy Says: "Welcome Guys

A better week than last although it couldn't have been much work than last weeks minus totals could it

From 15 predictions we totaled 137 , making a average per player of 9.13 points.

So still on the low side and when you consider our winner made that total up by 28 points in a low scoring week you can see we all are still struggling a little at the moment.

So who was that man that scored 28 massive points

Step forward Luke who in the last few weeks has hit a few Bonus Balls and the Odd Gamball found another and got the Baggies game spot on at 1-1 earning him top marks and 16 Points #CleverBoy

Garry at last had a decent week and came home as runner up with 15 points closely followed by Derby with 14.

Only 3 others made it into double figures,

Bradley, TidyVW, & WAGB were those players , the rest sort of got sandwiched together.

From 7th placed Foxman all the way down to 13th Salop the scores varied very little with 8 points down to 5 points.

There is always one exception to the rule as we always seem to have someone who has a stinker.

This accolade this week unfortunately goes to Huggy who with just 3 CR's and a doomed Gamball meant he was always going to end up in the poo

His score was 10 points worse off than anybody else with a horrific score of Minus 5.

This all meant our 2 no shows Barr & Riddler suffered a -6 score #BlameHuggy.

No Baggies game on Saturday, but the show must go on.

See you next week,

Beefy "

Joker.

Show more