2012-11-23

Hello there friendly friends!

How are you all this week?

I hope you're all doing well!

But let's see how well we all did in the Prediction League this week!

Division 1

This Week's Table

The Overall Table

Harry Says: "Hello everyone! I'm sure we all enjoyed this weekend's result so if you haven't done as well this week, you won't really mind as much

Very mixed scores again this week with a range of 19 points from top to bottom and a low average of 4.1 points each.

Congrats to Twertonparkbaggie for finishing top this week with four correct results and one correct score giving him a total of 15 points! Also well done to JH, Luke, William and myself for getting into double figures - that could push a few of us up the table I reckon.

Better luck next time to Mr T, Teix, Massive3rdLeg, Baggiesfan and Dingle Dingle who all lost points this week, with three of them losing points on the gamball. Seven people this week managed to get the result in the gamball game all giving them an extra 8 points.

Awards:

The 'Loyalty Pays Off' Award goes to Bournemouth and Twertonparkbaggie for being the only ones who predicted an Albion win this week!

Dan is the 'Bonus Boy' this week after being the only one to get 8 points on his bonus ball, predicting a 3-0 win to Liverpool."

Division 2

This week's Table

The Overall Table

Luke Says: "Pretty miserly week for all this week! Albion keeping the spirits up though! Nothing too good, and no real stand out performer(s).

Top spot this week goes (Again!) goes to Bram, who is continuing his great start, by topping this weeks table on 14 points - one of the lowest winning scores to date!

Second this week we have 3 predictors -  Zinman, WBA1996 and Ska'd. All picking up 13 points in a tough week, so good work there. #notsounluckyforsome

Last this week (Again!!) is Covwolf. Following on from his 'Cut Adrift' score of -5 last week, he comes in with a stonking -4 this week, even predicting wolves to win away! #atleasthe'sconsistant

As with the top, the second from bottom this week is shared by 3 predictors. GlassEyedBomber, BruntsLeftPeg, and BaggieVicar - All coming in on -2 this week.

Special Mention this week to Garry who is the only person this week to get 2 scores EXACTLY right, and table topping BRAM who gets 5 correct results in a tricky week.

No Correct Gamballs or Bonus balls this week unsurprisingly. The Gamball game splitting Everything in 3rd's --- Out of the 21 that predicted - 7 Got +points, 7 got -points, and 7 opted to not use the gamball, so overall balancing itself out again this week. #magnificentsevens??

This weeks average point per predictor was +4, and Non predictors were: Crowza, MrHorsefield, RonnieAllen, WBAWill and WhyTheBaggiesDad (out)

As the saying goes in the predictions league: "Judge me after Week 12" - So lets have a first round up of the tables quickly.

Bram is the leader, sitting healthily on the top. WBA1996 has a good week to keep up the chase. The following pack is slightly adrift, with Tidy, Bruntsleftpeg, and Huggy all having relatively poor weeks. Ska'd is the only mover in the Champions league places with a good haul this week.

Zinman moves into Europe with a good week, and joins the chasing pack. Struth's march up the table is halted as such with an average 5 points, but draws closer none the less with the others not performing.

WeAllGoBoing and CJBaggie both come in with 1 and stay there or there abouts in the top 10 in the table, with TheRiddler eeking up a place or 2 with 7 this week.

Salop / BaggieVicar / Amelia and Glass all have a bad week, but not as bad as Crowza, who from coming first last week, takes a big hit of -14 by not predicting, and plummets him down from 12th.

All these downfalls are capitalised by Garry, who has a pretty decent week, ( and moves up a good few places from 17th

Ronnie's third week of no submissions takes another -14 off him, and guess that means he is out? Scoring just 0 in the last 3 weeks would of put him top 10!

Cov gets drawn back into a relegation fight (-4), but still hovering above the danger zone. WBAWill doesn't submit, and drops in the relegation zone, following BBB's good week of +10, moving out of the red for the first time.

At the rock bottom is now Mr. Horsefield, who by not predicting switches places with BarrBaggie, (Who has more Correct scores than Mid table predictors - but not as many results!

That's all for this week - Boing Boing! Luke."

So that's it for this week folks!

But to the 4 who didn't predict this week, make sure you predict next week otherwise you can expect a PM off of me!!

Good luck and I'll see you next week!

Joker

Show more