streetfootballworld is a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 100 grassroots organizations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues – ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than one million disadvantaged young people per year.
To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for a passionate Network Development Intern (f/m) to join our team in Berlin.
· You support the network team in all processes around the identification and acceptance of new organisations into the streetfootballworld network
· You research organisations working in the field of football for good
· You are the first contact person for organisations which would like to become part of the network
· You assist in the identification and evaluation process of potential network members with direct contact to the organisations
· You support communication services for network members, assist in project management, and maintain our contact database with existing and potential network members
· You are a matriculated university student
· You are fluent in English and ideally in another language (German or Spanish preferred)
· You have good knowledge of standard office software and you are familiar with social media
· You have a strong interest in and/or experience with topics like corporate social responsibility, social entrepreneurship, development politics, or development through sports
· You are a quick learner with the ability to self-manage your tasks
· You are ideally passionate about football
· You are an open-minded team player who likes to work together with people from different intercultural backgrounds
· You are enthusiastic, communicative and love to learn new things
· A paid internship between 3-6 months (depending on your status) and flexible starting time
(our interns receive a remuneration of €450 per month for a full-time position)
· Exciting projects, responsibility from day one and the opportunity to establish links to local projects and organisations from all over the world
· A stimulating work environment with flat hierarchies and personal development opportunities }nvaw
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your internship application including a CV and cover letter in a single document via email to Elvira Gonzalez-Valles, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further questions feel free to contact us!
You can find additional information regarding streetfootballworld on www.streetfootballworld.org.