Enterprise Account Executive
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our award-winning MDM software solutions, AirWatch by VMware is actively seeking a growth-oriented Enterprise Account Executive.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating leads, responding to lead generation efforts, conducting web-based demonstrations, developing customer relationships, driving new business within an assigned territory, and establishing AirWatch by VMware as a trusted business partner and MDM solution.
The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic, sales experience, and a desire to win. This exciting position will maximize your sales skills and provide substantial financial rewards.
* Meets or exceed sales and product objectives as assigned
* Work strategically with the Sales Director to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
* Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
* Demonstrate key elements of software solutions to prospective customers through online web demonstrations
* Conduct high-level conversations with C and VP level Executives to address business needs
* Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
* Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
* Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
* BS Degree in Business or related field with extensive sales experience
* In-depth knowledge of SaaS model or cloud
* Knowledge of MDM solutions and mobile device platforms highly preferred
* Experience conducting product demonstrations, pre-sales assessments and proposed solution activities with prospective clients
* Experience identifying new logo accounts and developing existing accounts
* 20-30% travel required
* A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
* Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
* Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
* Professional attitude, presence, and communication skills
* Salesforce.com or Standard CRM experience preferred
* Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
ABOUT AIRWATCH by VMware:
AirWatch by VMware is the global leader and innovator in enterprise-grade Mobile Security, Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, Mobile Email Management, and Mobile Content Management solutions designed to simplify mobility.
AirWatch empowers organizations across a wide variety of industries to deploy, secure, track and manage all of their mobile assets with advanced analytics and reporting. With AirWatch, corporate IT departments can streamline and automate the management and support of mobile devices; reduce the cost and effort of device deployments; and increase IT efficiencies and response times.
As the largest mobile device management provider, AirWatch offers the most comprehensive mobility management solution and delivers an integrated, real-time view of an entire fleet of corporate and employee-owned Apple iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows devices.
AirWatch Video Library
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
AirWatch is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity. AirWatch provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AirWatch complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Sydney, NSW, Australia
AirWatch by VMware is the leader in enterprise mobility management. With more than a decade in business, AirWatch enables organizations across the globe to securely embrace mobility to thrive in today’s business environments. A pioneer in mobile device management for corporate use, AirWatch simplifies enterprise mobility by empowering IT to manage mobile devices, applications, content, email, browsing and more from a single solution, enhancing business operations and employee productivity across all industries.
AirWatch was acquired by VMware in early 2014 for $1.54 billion and is now a part of the VMware End User Computing business unit. With 2014 bookings of $200 million, AirWatch by VMware has more than 15,000 customers, the broadest ecosystem of mobility partners and 2,000+ employees in 11 offices around the world. At the core of what we do are our employees who deeply value innovation, passion, integrity and our customers. Want to be part of a compassionate community that thrives on building the next generation of mobile technology? Learn more at air-watch.com/careers.