If your job is managing iOS, Android, or Windows devices, this book is for you. You will find practical guidance based on our many years of real-world experience managing mobile devices around the world. This book provides you with detailed step-by-step instructions, as well as decision-making guidance and explanations that provide answers on the whys and hows around modern device management using Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite and System Center Configuration Manager.
The book also includes many real-word notes and troubleshooting tips and tricks. To get you going as quickly as possible, the book sample scripts contain a fully automated build of the entire environment, the hydration kit. That includes a fully configured Active Directory environment, including DNS, AD FS, WAP, NDES, Intune, Office365, Azure Active Directory Premium, Azure Rights Management, and more.
With this book, you will learn how to: Plan and implement the Enterprise Mobility Suite
– Use Azure Active Directory Premium to implement identity management
– Implement Multi-Factor Authentication
– Use self-service password reset
– Employ Azure Rights Management to protect data
– Implement Microsoft Intune to support standalone environments
– Implement Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager to support hybrid environments
– Manage iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices
– Implement conditional access to secure resource access control to Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, and other corporate resources
– Implement Microsoft NDES to distribute certificates
– Deploy store-based applications
– Deploy LOB applications
– Develop and deploy managed applications
– Perform a successful EMS proof of concept