Twin Cities based Sherman Associates is changing lives with quality housing being built from Duluth to Denver, CO and many places in between. Sherman Associates is a leader in urban development. We are currently under construction with The Paxon in the North Loop and Rayette Lofts in Lowertown, St. Paul. We are seeking a professional, positive, dependable sales and customer service person to represent these two outstanding properties as well as work closely with the Sherman Associates team to support all lease up activities.
As a Leasing Specialist with Sherman Associates, you will work very closely with the marketing, leasing and development team to consistently generate interest and prospective tenants our properties. This is sales and customer service role. Typical responsibilities include:
* Working with local businesses and vendors to make them aware of our new properties and build concierge services.
* Following up with prospective tenants and walking them through the property renderings, physical property and/or models.
* Maintaining accurate records in Real Page
* Have a thorough understanding of the properties you are representing which includes: construction schedules, floor plans, amenities, rents, neighborhood and any other information helpful to prospective tenants to make living choices.
* Timely follow up on all leads
* Work closely with the marketing team to insure online ads, signage, social media and other advertising/marketing sources are up to date.
We are looking for the right individual to become a part of a dynamic, creative and confident leasing team. Our Leasing Specialists build relationships with our Sherman Associates team members, prospective and current tenants and participate in the communities around them.
Apartment industry knowledge is helpful, but not necessary. If you have excellent customer service skills, a desire to learn and be a team member, we will teach you the rest.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Post secondary coursework in property management, business or real estate or equivalent experience preferred.
* Knowledge of government subsidy programs helpful.
* Minimum one-year demonstrated successful leasing experience.
* Demonstrated proficiency and accuracy with numbers.
* Detail oriented.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
* Office hours vary due to the specific needs of the property as determined by the property manager or regional manager.
* Weekend and evening hours required.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Exceptional sales skills.
* Basic Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel computer knowledge.
* Knowledge of Real Page or other Property Management software system
* Typing skills 45 wpm or more
* Self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
* Proficient office skills to include organizational abilities.
* Exemplary time management skills.
* Knowledge of fair housing and applicable compliance regulations.
* Willingness to learn.
* Willingness to assist above and beyond as part of ": the team."PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Ability to lift 20lbs.
* Ability to sit and stand for extended periods.
* Ability to type using a computer.
* Ability to open and close file drawers.
* Ability to reach above waist and shoulders.
* Ability to bend at the waist, kneel or stoop.
* Ability to walk and climb stairs.
* Ability to work in different external weather conditions.WORKING CONDITIONS
* Smoke free environment.
* Moderate noise level.
Keyword: Leasing, Market Rate, Customer Service, Sales
From: Sherman Associates Support Services