**Did you know that … WE DON’T SELL CARS!**
BUT we help our automotive dealer partners sell more.
**Did you know that: We ARE BIGGER THAN WE APPEAR!**
AutoTrader.com (ATC) is part of, not only, the AutoTrader Group (ATG) of companies but also the Cox Enterprises family. We are comprised of a digital media division (AutoTrader.com, AutoTrader Classics, Kelley Blue Book, Trade-In Marketplace) and a software division (vAuto, HomeNet Automotive, VinSolutions) who each provide cloud-based tools that assist dealers and manufacturers in managing their inventory, enriching customer relationship management and enhancing online advertising. We are powered by one of the largest force of Selling Professionals of its kind!
**Did you know that: ATC IS THE ULTIMATE WORKPLACE!**
Five reasons ATC is the Ultimate Workplace:
1. We are an **Innovator**: We are inventing the future by redefining how cars are bought and sold on a daily basis.
2. We care about your **Development**: We give you sophisticated tools and resources like iPads, eLearning and a dedicated training department to support you.
3. We like **Rewards**: Recognizing our people is an important part of our culture. It’s not just about money (although the money is there) we also celebrate you with President’s Club trips, awards and regular appreciation from your peers and your manager.
4. We make an **Impact** every day: Yes, our solutions work by adding value and reducing costs to every Customer!
5. We rival Fortune 500 **Benefit**s packages: How about health benefits that start on day one, a 401k match and a pension plan?
**Now that you know more about AutoTrader, explore the Trade-In Marketplace (TIM) Implementation Consultant opportunity:*
* The **Implementation Consultant (IC) **spends the majority of time in the field, on-site with our dealer partners and is responsible for integrating, implementing and executing our Best In Class dealer set-up and service. They ensure all TIM product launches are effectively taken to market through the pre-launch and launch process with immediate results for the client.
* They work on the TIM implementation of new dealer partners with the balance of time handling post sale service for existing clients.
* The IC is also jointly responsible for assisting in the development of our internal team’s knowledge and use of TIM
* They engage in high profile TIM planning with external Executives, Dealership owners, general management and store level personnel
**If you can put your customers’ success first, if you can collaborate with your partners, if you can embrace change and can work remotely from your home office, this may be the career move you have been looking for!
**As a qualified Applicant, your skill set and experience must include the following:*
* 7+ years of experience in retail automotive (dealership) or a combination of experience in:
* Retail automotive (dealership)
* Like and relevant consultative Sales experience in the automotive industry
* Proven advanced relationship management capabilities
* Demonstrated advanced communication skills (verbal, written, phone, interpersonal and presentation)
* Proven ability and experience working with all levels of employee within a Dealership
* Demonstrated ability to articulate and communicate in an engaging manner
* Demonstrated advanced listening skills with an ability to detect problems and risks through all communication vehicles (in person, by phone, via email).
* Demonstrated and proven advanced customer service skills and methodology
* Demonstrated ability to work in both a team oriented and an individual environment
* Proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management Systems.
* Computer literacy including MS Office suite
* Capable of traveling up to 85%, day and overnight
**If the above position description describes the type of position in which you can be successful and you have the required skill sets and experience, we would like to talk with you. Please apply today!**
AutoTrader.com, ATG and Cox are Equal Opportunity Employers
*Primary Location:* US-Texas
*Other Locations:* US-TX-Houston
*Job Posting:* Oct 4, 2013, 2:10:26 PM
*Req ID:* 131167