Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
/Present health & welfare educational material at corporate events aimed at increasing the level of engagement with employees, interns, retirees and dependents. Partner to deliver engagement strategies and develop communications and training within client’s benefits delivery strategy. Serve as the Health & Welfare liaison with vendor partners to identify education and engagement opportunities.//Assist with special benefits and administration project work./ /
* Deliver benefits presentations at New Employee Onboarding sessions and intern orientations.
* Provide high touch orientations to Executives.
* Provide benefits training to client internal partners such as recruiters and executive admin staff.
* Serves as a benefits representative at corporate events such as annual Health Savings Events and recruiting fairs.
* Participate in Annual Enrollment benefits enrollment sessions in-person or via WebEx.
* Serve as a panelist for annual Benefits Enrollment benefits sessions.
* Provide high touch benefits support with Acquisitions and Limited Restructures. May include onsite face-to face meetings or WebEx.
* Provide input to call center training based on employee feedback.
* Help measure and evaluate success of engagement approach (surveys, etc.) and helps monitor employee satisfaction.
* Partners with client to develop benefits communication materials including presentations, guides, emails and other engagement mediums such as portal and mobile apps.
* Partner with vendors to identify educational and engagement opportunities and to help the call center promote programs and campaigns.
* Support ad hoc educational sessions
* Assist with special benefits and administration project work.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
* Oversees and manages the operations of a business unit(s) with overall responsibility for the account (i.e.service delivery, sales, operations, IT, HR, facilities).
* Manages the client relationship ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Has profit and loss responsibility and overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods for the business unit.
* Provides budget analysis, labor planning, problem resolution and coordination of activities between client and company personnel.
* Typically utilizes management skills more than technical skills.
* These management positions require strong technical, communication and management skills and extensive experience in managing the operations of a business.
* 7 years - Customer Service, HW benefit plan experience
* MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Case Management – intermediate
* Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
* Excellent partnership and interpersonal skills
* Must be a self-starter, possess excellent organization and critical thinking skills
* PC literate, including Microsoft Office
* Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines
* Can demonstrate the ability to operate continually at an up-tempo pace in a dynamic fast moving culture.
* Travel required to San Jose, CA and Research Triangle Park, NC and other U.S. locations
BA/BS degree preferred, not required
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
**Job:** *Service Delivery Operations*
**Title:** *HW Benefits Engagement Service Delivery Manager (remote)*
**Location:** *California-San Diego*
**Requisition ID:** *16017613*
**Virtual/work from home?** *Yes*