2015-05-22

I recommend the most useful privacy apps I am using to you! Yes, privacy protecting, really a headache problem, but with these apps, you will stay safe, follow me!
Privacy Lock
[App name]: AppLock Privacy Lock
[Support]: android, 7000+ brand, android 5.0/5.1 ,XiaoMi
[Developer]: Privacy Group (startup team)
[Get from Google]: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.privacy.lock
[Recommend]: ★★★★★ (5 stars)
[Features]: Free, No-ad, beautiful, stable, material design
 Easy to start, clear tutorial:

When you first open this app, you need to follow the three steps to create your own lock, an easy remember number or pattern password, and check the apps that you want to lock. See the steps I did:

My desktop:

Tutorial:

 One tap to lock/unlock apps

After setting password, you will enter this page, lock apps.

Almost all the apps of your android phone will be listed here.

System apps: gallery, media, contact, call, SMS, Settings, camera, note, files,etc,

Installed apps: facebook, line, Gmail, mail, play store, messenger, instagram, youtube, skype, games, browser, search engine, etc.

Watch this screencast, and press the grey button to turn into blue one and lock it up! Easy and useful. Have a try.

lock apps:

lists:
 Photo/Video vault:

Put photo and video in the safe vault, a smart way to protect our privacy. The photos and videos you moved into the vault will not be shown in mobile gallery. No one else but you can access the safe vault with a password. Sounds cool?

And I hope the team will add share and backup function to my photos and videos, that would be perfect for me! Anyway, it is perfect so far! Watch me:

Lock photos:

Add photo to vault:

View photo in vault:

View photo:
 Lock files:

Lock files is very useful to me, because I always have a lot files, documentations , novels, notes that I want to keep safe. So I usually lock them up in the file vault, I think it is super safe if I do so. But one thing to improve, if I can read my files in the vault, it would be much easier for me. See my screencast:

Lock files:
 Hide apps:

This is super smart! If I have installed some app, I don’t want others know it, I can hide then no one else would see it from my phone at all, vanished! How to get it back? Oh, easy, unhide it when I want to use it in my private hour, haha~

Hide apps:
 Set my own profile

Personally I don’t know what a profile means, when I use it, it is clear. I can choose several apps that I can put in a group, and then I can shift the lock from group to another group. Such as I create a profile named as “ night hour”, then when night comes, I am at club, I can shift to “ night hour”, it will automatically lock the apps I chosen for night hour. Brilliant! Then at home, I shift to family time, my girl won’t be able to check my chat, haha.

Profile:
 Advance protection

Are you wondering what if someone has uninstalled this “Privacy Lock”? Yes, that is my concern too. This app has thought this out completely: Advance Protection, in settings options, see the sreencast. When you enable “advance protection” , you won’t be able to uninstall any app on your phone from system, the only method is you enter “Privacy Lock” and stop advance protection”, or press “uninstall” button in Privacy Lock list. Very sound right?

 Beautiful Themes

Currently it has three 12 constellation series themes, I admit, they are very beautiful! I personally like Scorpio best! Keep new ones come faster please!

Themes:
 How to change passwords?

When create password, you can choose to create a pattern or pinpad password, I like pinpad number passwords, very easy to remember. If you want to change, or change password, find it in “privacy Lock” Settings.

Settings:

Random pinpad:
 Change lock frequency:

I was wondering why I don’t need to unlock my facebook when 2nd entering it. Now I find it out, because it default sets to not-lock before a brief exit. I can change it here, and shift to 5 minutes/ always lock/ until screen lock. When you have this problem, check this.

Shortcut:
 Widget function

This app is applying Google material design, from its list, icon, and color. I like the design, since it is very simple in look, and easy to find what I need. This swipe to right left ,I like it.

You can activate widget, from where you can easily stop the lock protection(need to enter your password correct), shift profile, I think they will add more function there, it is very useful for me. Good job, you guys!

Widget:
 What if I forget my password?

As long as you have gmail account in your android phone, then you can reset your password by following the process, entering you gmail password correct, and then you can reset Privacy Lock password. What if I forget my Gmail password? Change your gmail password. Smile~

Forgot password:
 Those guys are active on social networks, see more info here:

+Anna: very nice girl, always fast to answer my question;

Email: support@51privacy.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PrivacyLock

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Privacy_Lock

URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.privacy.lock

Show more