2013-03-29

hey me and my mate are considering buying bots for gw2 but because we are new to the gw2 community and a game itself we have some questions :) ive been botting d3 for a 3 months so i know quite a bit about botting in general. Ive searched forum for answers but what ive found is not good enough :/ My question are:

1. How long (usually) do u get away with botting 24/7 (im willing to change "profiles aka meshes" (correct me if im wrong)every 2-3 hours to avoid farming one spot over and over again)

2. Ive seen some threads on forum that bot can change meshes by itself after xxx minutes. How hard is that to setup and execute?

3. How often does gw2/bot crash? In d3 crashes accures quite often but i didnt have to bother due to program called JAR (relogger)

4. Is there working relogger for gw2? the whole idea of botting is about automatization from my point of few so i would like to have sucha program that will launch gw2 and bot by itself w/o my help. Relogger should launch at start of windows and start the whole sequence w/o my presance (just in case of blue screen or random restart). Is it possible?

5. How much gold does ur bot obtain per hour? (1-4g?)

6. How much time does it take to empty bags/send gold to ur main/ w/e has to be done (could u list those things and estimate time?)per day per bot?

7. How much time does it take to lvl up 0-80? Ive read that u can speed proccess by crafting (how much does it cost and how many hours do u save?)

8. How much time do u have to watch ur bot while leveling, is there any good mesh that will do the job for u ? Is it safe way to lvl up or u know a better way? Could u list one ? :)

9. Why do u grind proffessions ? Is it gold related somehow ?

10. Is it better to create 2-man party or let each bot run alone ? I expect increase of survivalibity but what about gph ? Does it increase as well ?

11. How often can i expect mass ban waves?

12. Can i expect bans after patches or in any random time?

13. Do u have mules to keep ur gold? is sucha mule safe or do they tend to ban mules at the same rate as bots? I dont have 2 PCs so i would be forced to use mule and bots are very same PC.

14. Is it wise to sell farmed mats at TP with bot accounts? or shall i send everything to the mule and then list it on TP?

15. Do u have any problems selling mats at TP?

16. Do u have problems selling gold for money to private buyer? Could u share contacts of trusted buyers? mb suggest someone who is not going to scam me and my mate? :)

17. Is there a big fluctuation of gold value? what price do u expect after a month or 2?

18. how much gold do u spend for gear? ive read that u obtain enough gold from levelingm, is that correct?

19. Ive seen someone @ forum who has 20 accounts but bot with 10 at the same time then swap them every few hours i guess, is there a way to automatize that?

Well quite a lot of questions :) Prolly most of them are quite silly for people that are botting gw2 for a quite some time but i hope u gonna share ur knowledge with me :)

Hey admins, share some info about PoE bot with us :D

Greetings!

Show more